Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
the beauty pageant really took off when AI stories came into play. That's why I'm making another AI thread lol. I've done so many of these but they're too much fun AI is too funny.

I use this site but there are probably others. You could even use AI Dungeon to come up with stuff but they've been less than good lately for a variety of reasons.

I like to curate mine a little. I'll change verb tenses and grammar as needed and slowly copy and paste bits from different things I generate. Other folks just like sharing the first thing the machine spits out which is usually funny as well. Let's share some stories with BYOB characteristics! Holy poo poo we can even draw comics with them later too. Guys let's do it

quote:

There was once a silly person named nut who loved to post on BYOB all of the time. One day the forum got so mad at him, because he posted every single day that they blocked him from posting on the forums anymore. So, I gave him a nice place to post and he is still posting over there...I guess he is happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm using openai and it's pretty amazing these days

quote:

There was once a silly person named nut who loved to post on BYOB all of the time. One day, they decided to make a thread called "The ultimate nutthread" in which they would post nothing but pictures of themselves.

The other members of BYOB quickly got tired of this and the thread was soon locked.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

quote:

Reasons why we should get rid of teeth

1. Teeth are a leading cause of gum disease.

2. Teeth are a leading cause of cavities.

3. Teeth are a leading cause of bad breath.

4. Teeth are a leading cause of tooth decay.

5. Teeth are a leading cause of tooth loss.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

:hmmyes:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

quote:

It's 2022, Time to Get Out the Christmas Decorations

It's 2022

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Dicksuckers Union proposes strike as factory conditions worsen

FELLATIO, ITALY - Dicksuckers Union of the Continent #69 is proposing collective action against the dick sucking factory's owner, Reginald R. Dicksuck III, after a new policy to remove floor pillows at work stations.
Dicksuckers Union members have been 'pissed' (in the Dicksuckers Union's language) at the new policy since it was implemented last year. (See Dicksuckers Union Newsletter 68 for more info on this story.)

When it was announced last November that Dicksuckers Union had lost out in a labor arbitration regarding the new policy, the men were furious. They held a protest on-site to decry the decision and demonstrate their anger over the company's refusal to back down. They chanted and sang outside the factory. At first, management appeared to have made concessions in an attempt to appease them. But management soon backtracked and instituted a new policy which had even fewer exceptions than before. When the union made its objections clear, management told them that they would have to find a new place of work.

Last week, the men decided to take action. At a special meeting at a local restaurant, the Union leadership and the employees agreed on a strategy to file a lawsuit to force management to back down from the new policy.

"We knew we had to act right away," said a spokesman for the Union. "We knew we were taking a big chance with the lawsuit. If we won, and got the court to order management to let the workers keep their pillows on the floor, then we could keep the pillows. If we lost, then management would not have to let the workers keep their pillows."

The spokesman added, "The pillows mean everything to us. They're the source of our power. Without them, we're nothing."

The spokesman emphasized that the union was not about to allow management to force its workers to live in a state of constant discomfort. "When the guys decided to sue management, we took a vote to see whether we should risk it. It was very close. In the end, our vote was two to one. Two guys wanted to file the suit. The other guy felt that we shouldn't risk it. He said, 'If they fire us all, it'll be a big mess and we won't be able to get our jobs back. So I think we should call off the suit.' The other two said, 'Nah, we can't call it off. Our members have worked very hard and built up a good union. We should take this one last chance at least to stick it to the bastards.' That's the kind of people we are. You'd be lucky to have a bunch of guys like that working for you."

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Plant MONSTER.

You walk into a toy store and find it to be an unsettling shop. The walls have chipped paint and there is but one shelf with toys strewn about. Amongst these items are: a clown mask, a sock monkey roughly used and a balloon. The clerk is standing behind a bulletproof glass window. The lighting is dark and the air is thick with smoke. The clerk is wearing a name tag that reads "How Wonderful!" She has a cigarette in her mouth but does not appear to be smoking.

As you stand there wondering what on earth it is that you have found, the clerk asks: "Are you looking for any items for your birthday?"

You say, "Yes," in a somewhat shaky voice, not knowing how to respond.

The clerk says, "And what type of items would you like to purchase? I have a nice selection of items."

You say, "I was just wondering if this store had anything balloons and clown masks..."

"Well," the clerk responds, "I'm not so sure we sell those type of items here. If you don't mind I'll have to ask that you leave."

You say "No" firmly, but then the clerk begins to speak again, this time much more menacingly, "Do you know who I am? Do you know who I work for? If you don't want to make a purchase you can leave now. I don't like to waste my time on people who walk into this store and don't even want to buy anything!"

Your heart races and you look around. There are no other customers in the store. As the clerk continues to threaten you you realize the only thing around you in the store are a few balloons. You have nothing at all to threaten this armed woman with. What will you do now?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
The Yobber Boys were under arrest! The big mean cops twirled their moustaches and said: "Hey fellas...we're going to take you in!"The kids went, "Oh dear!" The cops took them down to the courthouse, handcuffed the little Yobbers and put them in jail!The Yobbers went, "Oh dear! Please let us call our mama! She might be able to help us out!"The cops said, "You're lucky, you're lucky you're not locked up yet. You can't call your mama, you'll just have to do it from the other side of the bars!"The Yobbers went, "Oh dear! She'll probably be so mad at us she'll kill us! And that'd be no good, we'd probably go to hell!"The cops said, "You're gonna be locked up for at least 10 years!"The Yobbers said, "Nooo!"The Yobbers got out the phone book, found the number and called the police department! They explained the situation and asked if the kids could be bailed out and not held in jail.The police said, "Nope. They got to stay in jail."The kids went, "Oh dear! Oh dear! Ouch! What did we do?"The cops said, "We made a mistake."The Yobbers said, "Okay, that's better than hell!"The Yobbers went, "Thanks for calling the cops!""Wait a minute! We can't call the cops! We're not allowed to use the phone in jail!""Oh dear! Okay. Well, the jail is just downstairs."The Yobbers went, "Oh dear! Okay. Good-bye."So the Yobbers walked down to the police station and they told the policeman, "We've got kids here that we'd like to get out. Could we please use your phone to call the parents?"The policeman said, "Oh. Yeah."The Yobbers called the parents and said, "Hey there, the kids are in jail. They wouldn't let us call you for ten years!""So what!" said the parents."Well, we're very sorry, but the kids are gonna be in jail for 10 years!""What?" "Yeah! We're real sorry, but it's no problem!""What?""Yeah! You gotta go see them? Sure, no problem!""Oh dear!""So, where do we go?""We gotta go see a judge!""What's he gonna do?""Gimme a break! You don't wanna know."

YOBBERS GO RAGGING TO THE JUDGE"You gotta let them go!" "WHAT? You serious?" "Yeah, we'll take care of them if you just let them go." "No, no!" "I can't do it! Come on. You don't understand!" "We can't let them go!" "You better get to work on that thing." "I'll be back tomorrow!" "Nope! No, no! Nope! Sorry! Bye!" "Sorry, Judge, they're not all right. I've never been as bad as that. Sorry." "Let's hear it." "It's like this...You see, I was all excited and the kids started doing a play and the Yobbers started acting up, so the cops came and put us in jail. I was the one who forgot to lock the Yobbers up." "I was thinking of my wife and kids and I just wanted to get out of there. So when I got to the phone and I called them..." "The cops said, "You can't call your parents, they'll be mad."" "You know what I did? I said, "Well, I don't care. I got to get out of here." "So the judge heard about it and let us go, but he said if we ever went to jail again we'd have to stay there for 10 years and it'd be okay if we took the 10 years off so long as we went straight after it and not get a parole and so on. Now we can call the kids and everything's all right." "He just gave us a break." "Yeah." "And all I have to do is this one line and you can throw the keys right at my feet." "That's just like on the cop shows on TV." "Well, it ain't bad like that." "It's better than the pen." "Yeah." "I'd be willing to go that far for my kids, if you are, too." "Oh, I am. Sure I am." "And I'll put the keys in the mail room for you." "Sure, I'll be happy to do that." "Okay, you can go on home now." "And I'll see you in a little while, okay?" "Yeah." "So, what are we gonna do?" "Are we gonna call the kids?" "Well, yeah. I guess I'll have to." "We're gonna call the kids." "No!" "Don't call them. Just send them a telegram." "Why?" "A telegram is a letter that gets sent, not one that the kids get

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

google THIS

:shuckyes:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
what if the cast of seinfeld smoked weed? would jerry smoke a joint? - posted in Health, Diet and Wellness:

i have thought that this before and wonder what if the cast of seinfeld smoked weed. i mean if you think about it how could they all have stayed skinny if they did?

well i know most of the characters in seinfeld. and i am a huge fan of them. even though i get annoyed with some of them because they really piss me off when they say stupid things or come up with an excuse for not being able to do something and i am right in the middle of working on that thing. i think they all have their own problems that they have to deal with and it is no wonder they dont have any fat on them. but the main character, jerry should have a beer or two in him. i think you gotta be able to have a beer or 2 in you to be able to laugh at yourself and know what youre talking about sometimes. and i think that even though they would not be

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i think garfield would post in byobut this would be more fun if all the people who posted would post on their actual boards which are all listed at the top of this page...if the posts just go in the first random one

I'm just going to say, that I don't think this is a "serious" conversation. I think it's much more of a "fun" topic. I personally think that "Byop" should be a "serious" conversation, and I say that for the simple reason that in most "serious" boards there is usually an appropriate place for it. In this case, I don't think there is. And if there is a place for it, I'd like to see what happens.

As for "fun" I think the "fun" is in the "Byop" not in the conversation. This board is like a "Pizza Place" where everything is welcome. Except here, it's not pizza, but a community of "Pizza" where we can "bop" a "Mushroom".

Ok, I did it. I got "bumped" by "Mushroom Headz" to the second page. I didn't understand why until I saw the topic.

I guess I understand now what "bumping" a thread does. I'm just curious, why can't you just "bump" a thread as a "normal" user instead of having to be moderator to do it. I've noticed this is a bit of a newbie rule that only "admins" are able to do this. (It seems this type of thing is "restricted" to them.)

As for "bumping" the thread for a "reason" I'm just not seeing what "value" is added to have "bumped" a thread. In this case it didn't seem to add anything (or the value may have been in the way it was done.)

Nosfereefer

the smurfs but gargamel is a stoner

Gargamel is not a stoner, he is more like the 'cute hippie' kind of like that little guy from the movie 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon'.
But I know of him as a stoner.

A:

He is a stoner. We would say, "he is a stoner" to refer to someone who smokes pot.

A:

Gargamel is a stoner. A stoner is a marijuana smoker. He is a pothead.

A:

Gargamel is the character from "Smurfs" where he smokes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurf

A:

The "stoner" term is used to describe a person who is an addict and is dependent on marijuana or other drugs to perform normal activities.
In other words, a stoner is an addict.

e:

what if the president was a cute puppy in a diaper?”

The president is not a puppy in a diaper. That’s an idiotic hypothetical. Yet, this is the “argument” that Republicans are continuing to offer in their effort to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 19, 2022

Farecoal

There he go

Plant MONSTER.

Nosfereefer posted:

Except here, it's not pizza, but a community of "Pizza" where we can "bop" a "Mushroom".

Nosfereefer

im kind of questioning how many posts on this subforum that AREN'T procedurally generated

Plant MONSTER.

Professor Oak: Now I plan to set up a breeding program in the future where you are able to pick your favorite Pokemon, I mean really pick it, the real article, right from the shell and you can choose from a catalog of hundreds of Pokemon, just to name a few, including but not limited to, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Togepi, Pikachu, Chikorita, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Machamp, Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Gastly, Eevee, Charmander, Vaporeon, etc.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Professor Oak: Now I plan to set up a breeding program in the future where you are able to pick your favorite Pokemon, I mean really pick it, the real article, right from the shell and you can choose from a catalog of hundreds of Pokemon, just to name a few, including but not limited to, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Togepi, Pikachu, Chikorita, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Machamp, Caterpie, Pidgey, Rattata, Gastly, Eevee, Charmander, Vaporeon, etc.

But that's not where the Pokemon breeding program ends! No, I'm just jumping ahead to the next part: your mom, or, if you're a boy, your dad, has been working to collect a set of Pokemon that has high evolutionary potential. These Pokemon are also very rare and hard to get. He's spent countless hours, days, even years searching and collecting.

He has spent years upon years doing this. You've been collecting eggs of your own for a bit now, and you're ready to hatch them out! He's been keeping a few of these eggs under his hat. They can't be released outside of the lab though! They need to be hatching and waiting to grow up in there.

The main reason he's doing this is because these Pokemon can do all kinds of powerful things: some are great for battling, others can be your best friend, others are just cool. A few in the set are really old and powerful, but a few of them are really young. They just need a little time

deep dish peat moss

The three most powerful special abilities in Tony Hawk's arsenal are:

Rolling Thunder—which, if used in the air, allows him to grab onto the environment like a bird and glide up or down, forward or backwards, left or right for several seconds;

Airborne Eagle—which allows him to fly several feet off the ground, with great momentum, making him a difficult target for opponents to hit; and

Rolling Fox—which allows him to climb obstacles and overhangs with ease.

deep dish peat moss

Tony Hawk is one of the most powerful special forces units ever developed. His missions include assassinations and abductions. The player has the choice of being on the good side (Necro) or the evil side (Phage).

In the original American version of the game, Tony Hawk was initially an entirely different character who was the leader of the Phage special forces. He started off as a rookie cop before he was put into the Special Operations Unit and it was the same character who appeared in the box art for the first game. The American release of the game used his alter ego (Necro) instead of a different character.

In the Japanese version, Hawk was originally a member of the Unit Zero military division, and a rookie cop before he entered the S.O.U.

Tony Hawk's original appearance in the game was based on the cover of a skateboarding magazine, although his hair was slightly different. The face, however, was based on his own design.

deep dish peat moss

Tony Hawk has many crafting recipes available to him, such as the Metal Gear-esque Metal Trowel, Wood and Plaster Trowel, and the new Sprocket Trowel that is not the same as a regular Trowel in terms of its construction and function. All of these recipes can be acquired through a crafting system which uses a special set of tools. There is one important tool, however, that can only be crafted at the workshop; the Trowel. This can be made in a variety of ways, some of which are more difficult and time consuming than others. Although the main use for the Trowel is to complete levels of the various games and courses within THUG2, it has its uses in the real world as well. There are several uses for the Trowel in the real world and this guide will talk about that.

Trowel Uses

1. Removing Tiles.

One of the things that make THUG2 so fun is the many traps and puzzles that are available to the player, and you'll spend most of your time fighting and exploring these environments, often to solve what at first appear to be seemingly insignificant puzzles. Some are obvious, others can seem to be more of a challenge, and all will give you something to look forward to. Each puzzle is designed to make you smile with glee, as you figure out how to reach your goal, and then how to escape before the puzzle traps are sprung.

It is worth mentioning that the puzzles are not difficult, nor are the traps. They're just a lot of fun to solve and a hell of a lot of fun to figure out.

deep dish peat moss

During the Dating Sections of Tony Hawk's Underground 2, if a match is made with a female character, the player must choose to either "D.R.E.A.M." (Dance, Rock, Earn, and Make) or "G.L.A.P." (Give, Love, Acquire, and Protect). The player can then use the in-game camera to look at all eight (female) character's outfits.

At some point in the game, the player will be given the option of buying an additional character (male or female) with $5000. When a new character is purchased, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 gives the player the option to "upgrade" the character to become "Super Tony".

Super Tony will have a higher amount of Health (2000) and Health Recovery (50), higher jump height (2.5 times the original character's), more money, more speed and a slightly new look. However, the character is not customizable.

deep dish peat moss

The first boss you will face is Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is an all-out, no-holds-barred, kickboxing session. The level begins with you falling into an area where many, many Tony Hawks are waiting to take your life. As you are flying through the level, you're bound to face quite a few of these guys. It was designed as a test of how well you can perform in this game and it wasn't designed to be particularly easy either. In my opinion, this is one of the better levels in the entire series. You're forced to move fast, react quickly and perform a number of tricks including a lot of ledge grabs. If you want, you can try to just play this level normally. Although you can do a lot of damage while you're doing it, if you make mistakes, you'll find yourself on a collision course with several Tony Hawks. As the number of collisions go up, the score you get goes down and the faster you complete it, the higher the score you will get. I recommend beating this level at least three times to see what you can do.

deep dish peat moss

But at the end of the day, the number one tip you need for Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is this: Make sure to equip your favorite board (or boards) and hit the ramps. You can't go wrong with getting a solid amount of style points from doing so, and you'll still get some sick moves to show off. This is your chance to flaunt your skills to the masses.

Nosfereefer

the real reason behind taco bell's demise)
taco bell's secret sauce
the last supper

A:

The word "Tacofriek"
The sentence itself "I don't have time to make a real dinner."

"I don't have time for Tacofriek"

can be used instead of "I don't have time to make a real dinner."

Nosfereefer

i don't have time for tacofriek

Plant MONSTER.

Lmao at literally all of the tiny hawk ones

Plant MONSTER.

Nosfereefer posted:

i don't have time for tacofriek

Farecoal

There he go

deep dish peat moss posted:

"G.L.A.P." (Give, Love, Acquire, and Protect)

Nosfereefer

carl sagan is trying to bake an apple pie from scratch

The short story from the archives: Carl Sagan and a bunch of other brilliant scientists have a pizza party, and they all agree that eating raw meat is best. But that one guy does it! He eats an entire pig! He's a little sick, though. When he starts throwing up, the other scientists (led by Carl Sagan) all run away in horror! Is he going to die? Should he be arrested? Is Carl now the head of the American Medical Association?

Yes, you heard that right. Carl Sagan had many more friends than he was willing to admit. He even had a pizza party. While discussing their favorite pizza toppings, Sagan and the crew of friends all agreed to have a pizza party. What a perfect choice. Sagan was known as a world renowned astronomer, while most of his friends were well known writers and scientists. This gathering of friends could hardly be called a party. Everyone just discussed what they liked about pizza and then ate it. The pizza party turned into a debate over which toppings were the best. All were discussed. Some were more popular than others. Everyone had his or her own opinion on what should be put on a pizza.

After a while, the topic shifted. Some of the group decided to eat raw meat. Now that the party was going in a more interesting direction, everyone got more excited. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation. In the middle of the party a strange event occurred. One of the friends decided to indulge himself and ate an entire pig. His name was Frank. Everyone gasped in horror. Did he not realize how unhealthful that would be? Frank took a full grown pig and ate it. When he was finished he was weak and sick, but he had a good time. Frank was sick for a long time. He did not get better.

He continued to eat pig. He started putting more and more things on his pizza. He ended up eating a cow, an entire rabbit, and a dog. The more things he put on his pizza, the sicker he got. The other scientists were becoming worried. Was he going to die? What were they going to do? Would he be arrested? These scientists asked Sagan if he knew what to do. "Sure, we can call the police," he said. "But do you want to go to jail? This is a great party! I haven't had a good night's sleep in a long time!" At that point everyone decided it was best if he was simply allowed to leave. It was agreed that he would be allowed to leave so long as he did not eat another pig. When Frank left, he had an empty stomach.

When he left, he was sick. When he left, he was weak. When he left, he had no money. When he left, he did not know what to do. He wandered the streets of New York City and he was sick. He walked through tunnels. He walked through abandoned buildings. He walked for a long time and still he was sick. He lay down to sleep and he still was sick. The next day he was even sicker. He had no money to go to a doctor. His head hurt. He was hungry. He was thirsty. His body ached. He had to rest. He had to sleep. He did not know how to get home. He could not understand it. He did not know why he was sick.

We think, "The story might have been made up by some creative writer. The author must have been a very talented person. A person who could write a story like that. The artist is great." But it was actually not made up by some creative person, nor was it a story. It was the true account of a friend of Carl Sagan.

Nosfereefer fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Mar 20, 2022

Farecoal

There he go

Nosfereefer posted:

Frank was sick for a long time. He did not get better.

Actual lol

google THIS

your friend sk posted:

But that's not where the Pokemon breeding program ends! No, I'm just jumping ahead to the next part: your mom

:iceburn:

google THIS

In the next Dune film it will be revealed that the spice is actually weed, and Paul Atreides will learn to control his addiction and live his life a "normal" one, like everyone else. I assume, since Dune is a religion, it will be to some extent like Catholicism.

Re: Dune 2 (2013)

I was just reading the new Dune book and in a different part it said that it was not weed.

I never read the books.

But now that you mention it the weed in the book may have been intentional so you would think its weed so you could smoke it. They already did this with the new Lord of the Rings movie but you didn't get the full effect of the weed because you knew its not really weed.

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

The dangers of watching Japanese "anime" (animated cartoons) are many. For example:

1. One can gain an obsession with "waifus" or "husbandos" (a term anime watchers use to refer to fictional characters they are attracted to).

One will become addicted to anime and will then not be able to relate to normal people.

3. You could even start speaking in anime (you know, "deku-deku").

4. You might even become jealous of anyone who speaks English with an actual American accent.

5. You may have to listen to music like "Pupupu-pa" by T.M. Revolution in your car.

6. You might need to watch the entire first season of "Samurai Champloo" in order to understand the first episode.

7. Although some anime may be relatively harmless, a few shows (particularly violent ones) can easily result in permanent brain damage. (Brain damage is a common side-effect of watching cartoons.)

8. Anime can be so mind-blowing that the people who produce these shows can create mind-numbing plot lines, characters, and settings that can easily cause severe eye strain.

deep dish peat moss

"Yeah, I post in a pastel forum named BYOB." I said, nervous to be discussing it on a first date.

"I've read it for several years. But it was not my cup of tea." she said.

"Then why did you sign up for it?"

"Well, it was part of an Aishwarya Rai challenge." she replied. I didn't know who that was, but from her tone, it sounded like it was either someone important, or an Oscar-worthy performance.

"Anyway, I'm in the pastel area. Do you even like pastels?" I asked. She didn't answer, so I thought maybe I had pushed too far.

"What kind of pastel is that?" She asked.

"I don't know. It's a purple one."

"The purple one... I see. Well, I'm a realist."

"A realist?"

"Yes."

"Well, in that case, you should probably sign up for our forum, then."

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

No, man, I'm not gay! There's nothing gay about a little bit of loving you know, in the face. It's just a little, you know, bit of fun, you know. In fact, in Thailand, they make a lot of porno films involving men kissing. And there's nothing gay about that.'

And they're right. Nothing at all.

## PART TWO

## WAR AND PEACE

## CHAPTER NINE

## A BABY AT BAY

Plant MONSTER.

Just imagine, a snail with breasts!
“The female snail, which can weigh up to 3 ounces (90 grams) and reach a length of up to 1 inch (2.54 centimeters) in the Pacific Northwest, is being named “Baron von Hohenheimia tsukanakae,” the scientists said. The name is Japanese for “miraculous breast-lover,” the newspaper said, adding that the new species is the first to be identified by mammary glands.”
A boob-snail? Seriously, how cool is that? And the scientists didn’t have to do any genetic engineering, which is great. And as long as we’re talking about things that are awesome, did you know that a new version of Dungeons & Dragons is coming out this week? WOO!

Plant MONSTER.

lol

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.

quote:

"Yeah, I post in a pastel forum named BYOB," I said, "which means Bring Your Own Bronzer."

Finally, the mystery has been solved.

deep dish peat moss

"If I had to kiss a fish I think I would choose a whale."

"And if I had to kiss a tree..."

"I like a little rubber tree."

"Why?"

"Because they are like men who are like trees who are like men..."

"It's like..."

"I'll give you an example, I like the sea, not the waves but the ocean."

"I prefer the sea to the beach."

"And I like forests, not trees."

"I like forests of rubber trees."

"If I had to kiss a flower I would choose..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

If I had to kiss a fish I think I would choose a fish that I knew had never had a human mouth, no matter how nice the kiss was.