Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I think 3 got it

edit:

pixaal fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 7, 2022

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

To make this in Stable Diffusion !dream "a galaxy exploding, psychedelic colors, a blacksmith swinging his hammer at his forge, realistic reflections, stars, psychedelic patterns, fractal, rippling fabric of reality, the spider that weaves the web of time, a sense of movement" -W 896 -C 16.0 -s 80 -S 4120657663

sig by owlhawk911

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

pixaal posted:

I think 3 got it

edit:

wtf it knows about Daisy's third eye

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
lots more people have been getting access to DALL-E and the other ai image gen things and some people are getting worried that human artists are going to be replaced by bots. i can totally see their concern. my days as a harry potter erotic fan fiction artist are totally done now that robots have stolen my job

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Dr. Honked posted:

lots more people have been getting access to DALL-E and the other ai image gen things and some people are getting worried that human artists are going to be replaced by bots. i can totally see their concern. my days as a harry potter erotic fan fiction artist are totally done now that robots have stolen my job

Keep posting, I'm almost there :evilbuddy:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

i only just noticed ron weasley suckin dick in the bottom right corner, drat

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

To make this in Stable Diffusion !dream "a galaxy exploding, psychedelic colors, a blacksmith swinging his hammer at his forge, realistic reflections, stars, psychedelic patterns, fractal, rippling fabric of reality, the spider that weaves the web of time, a sense of movement" -W 896 -C 16.0 -s 80 -S 4120657663

I really like this, computer gonna replace us all

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince