Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Here is a list of countries ranked from best country to worst country:

1) Norway (Norge)

Norway is known for its beautiful nature, natural resources, and a people who are more willing to help. Norway is also known for being a safe and clean country. It’s pretty much in the top 3 safest countries on Earth. The only thing you don’t want to do is go to war there. It’s also known as being a high tax and welfare country, but it can be very affordable to visit there. It is also known to have a very high standard of living and a stable economy.

2) Denmark

The small European country of Denmark is known for being very strict. The government in Denmark runs most of the economy, so there’s not a lot of private companies and most of the people work in the government. The economy is also highly taxed, so the people there are not exactly living a high standard of living. The country is also known for having a very low crime rate. There’s no drinking or smoking. They will make you go to a drug rehab or jail if you do.

3) Sweden

Sweden is the country that most people want to visit but don’t know much about. It’s a Scandinavian country that’s located in the northern part of Europe. Sweden is known for having the largest land area of any European country. However, they have a very small population (just about 9 million). Sweden is known for being extremely generous and giving to others. Their society is very egalitarian.

4) The Netherlands

The country is made up of 7 different countries, but the major ones are The Netherlands, Friesland, Zeeland, Groningen, Utrecht, Overijssel, and Limburg. The Netherlands are known for having a strong economic system and strong political influence. The country is also one of the most powerful countries in the EU, but they also have a high level of corruption. A high number of people also live in The Netherlands because they like the climate and their liberal culture. The country is also known for its very low crime rate.

5) Ireland

Ireland is located in Europe, but they are an independent country. Ireland is mostly Roman Catholic, so there’s not too much religious freedoms. The economy is mostly based on tourism and the government is heavily influenced by the Church and by private companies that are connected to the Church. They have a very high tax rate and the economy is mostly run by the government. The Irish go to the pubs to enjoy their free time. The country is also known for its beautiful scenery, nature, and friendly people.

6) Canada

Canada is known for being the biggest country in the world. There are also a few more smaller countries. The country is also located in the northern part of the North America. The Canadian government, also known as the Government of Canada, is completely run by the Parliament of Canada. There are also a lot of private companies and a lot of industries in Canada. The people in Canada are mostly white, but there’s also a large number of people from other countries. Canada is also known for its culture, food, and many natural resources. The population of Canada is mainly made up of English and French speaking people.

7) Australia

Australia is one of the most interesting countries in the world. The country is very diverse. Australia is known for having the strictest legal system in the world, so don’t do anything stupid there. It’s illegal to use drugs or get a DUI in Australia. You can also be arrested for not paying your phone bill. The country is also very beautiful, but it’s known for its dangerous conditions for animals. If you do have an animal in your car, you’re going to have to find someone who can drive that animal to its new owner. The country is also known for being very strict with immigration and keeping borders controlled.

8) Iceland

The small European country of Iceland is located in the North Atlantic. The country is known for having a very cold climate and it’s covered with ice for most of the year. There’s a volcano that erupts every year, but there are no deadly volcanos in the country. The economy of Iceland is run by the private companies and by the banks. The government controls the money supply to make sure that the economy is stable. The country is also known for being very safe.

9) Japan

Japan is one of the safest countries on Earth. The country is known for being very safe and very quiet. The safety has a lot to do with the public transit system in Japan. The trains and the subway are controlled by the government. The transportation system of the country is very convenient, and the country is also known for its very high quality of life. The people in Japan are also very polite and very nice.

10) Austria

The country is mostly known for its rich culture, nature, and food. The government is also very wealthy, but there’s a problem with corruption. The major religions are Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Muslims. The country is mostly populated by people who are of European descent. There’s a large number of people in the country who live in public housing.

11) Switzerland

The country is mostly made up of a few large cities. There are also a few smaller cities and towns in Switzerland. The country is also known for its beautiful scenery, beautiful lake, and beautiful people. The population of Switzerland is made up of people from many different ethnicities. The government is split between the 2 major parties, which is the “Parteifacha” and the “FDP”. There’s also a few smaller parties that are also involved. The main religion in Switzerland is Roman Catholic.

12) Italy

The country is made up of a large number of provinces, which are in turn made up of a number of smaller cities. The country is known for being one of the most beautiful, with a huge culture, and a very large number of people. The country is known for having some of the most beautiful and largest cities in the world. The cities are also known for having a very large number of churches and churches. They also have a lot of museums and art galleries.

13) New Zealand

The country is mainly made up of islands, but there are 4 main islands. New Zealand is located in the southern Pacific Ocean, and it’s one of the most isolated countries in the world. The country is also very clean and has a very strict drinking and drug policy. The culture in New Zealand is also very liberal and open.

14) Denmark

Denmark is the smallest country in the Scandinavian countries. Denmark has a very small population of about 6.5 million. Denmark is known for being very strict on smoking and drinking. There’s a lot of strict rules about cars. The law in Denmark are also very strict, but they’re also fairly lenient when it comes to certain groups. Most people can legally drink alcohol when they’re 16 years old.

15) Ireland

Ireland is mainly made up of 5 different countries. The country is located in Europe and it’s in the North Atlantic Ocean. The people in Ireland are mainly white and mostly Irish. The population of Ireland is mostly made up of Roman Catholics, Protestants, and people who follow other religions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The Man Who Posted Too Much (a work of fiction)

Once upon a time there was a man who posted too much on the BYOB forum. Every morning he would
wake up with a head of steam, an urge to post everything that came into his head.

But what he posted was not always that which was best to post, because sometimes when he posted his head of steam he would be too slow to get out what he really wanted to say and in the end the only thing he ever posted was, "I posted too much."

So the community started to call him a man who posted too much.

The community started to call him a man who posted too much.

They started to call him a man who posted too much.

They started to call him a man who posted too much.

Then he noticed that other people on the internet called people who posted too much "the man who posted too much".

He saw that people on the internet called people who posted too much "the man who posted too much"

He saw that people on the internet called people who posted too much "the man who posted too much".

So he stopped posting too much.

So he stopped posting too much.

He stopped posting too much.

And they called him a man who stopped posting too much.

They called him a man who stopped posting too much.

The community started to call him a man who stopped posting too much.

And then he stopped.

The other day they called him a man who stopped posting too much.

Now this man didn't want to stop posting too much, he wanted to post more of the things that he thought were the best things to post.

He thought that maybe the best thing to post was, "I posted too much."

So the man decided that if he were to post more of the things that he thought were the best things to post that he would have to post more than one sentence.

He decided that if he were to post more than one sentence then he would have to have several posts.

He had several posts.

The other day they called him a man who had several posts.

Now he didn't want to have several posts, he wanted to have more than one post, maybe even a dozen or even a few hundred, because sometimes it felt that if he posted all of the things that he thought were the best things to say then he would have to say all of the things that he wanted to say.

So the man decided that if he were to have a few dozen posts, a few hundred posts, then he would have to post more than one sentence.

And when he was done with posting more than one sentence he noticed that the community started to call him a man who posted more than one sentence.

Then he stopped.

Now this man didn't want to stop posting more than one sentence, he wanted to post all of the things that he wanted to say.

He thought that maybe the best thing to post was, "I posted more than one sentence."

He thought that maybe the best thing to post was, "I posted more than one sentence."

But when the man woke up in the morning he noticed that the community started to call him a man who posted more than one sentence.

So he didn't post more than one sentence anymore.

He didn't post more than one sentence anymore.

He stopped posting more than one sentence.

And he was called a man who stopped posting more than one sentence.

And the community called him a man who stopped posting more than one sentence.

So this man who was named after posting too much, this man who was called a man who stopped posting more than one sentence, this man who was not named after posting too much, this man who was called a man who stopped posting more than one sentence.

The community started to call him a man who stopped posting more than one sentence.

Now sometimes in his sleep, because the community called him a man who stopped posting more than one sentence, because they called him a man who stopped posting more than one sentence, this man who didn't want to stop posting more than one sentence, this man who didn't want to stop posting more than one sentence.

And he woke up and he posted all of the things that he wanted to say.

He posted all of the things that he wanted to say.

He woke up and posted all of the things that he wanted to say.

Manifisto

a play in two acts

The BYOB moderator decided to ban the use of the word "gig." They decided that the use of this word would not make the club look better, so they banned it. They did not feel the word "gig" had any value, even though the word implies working.

And the next time you see someone on the dance floor with headphones on and working or playing music, do not feel bad. Do not think this person has wasted his life. He is not having fun because he is working. He is having fun because he is doing what he wants to do.

Do you get off from work on Friday? Do you take Friday after work to hang out with your friends? Or do you get off on Friday and go home, not to spend a full day with your family but to hang out with your friends?

Which is the better time?

Which is the better day?

When you get off from work, does your life feel more complete? Does your day feel

The BYOB moderator decided to banish me to the land of the dead! (The BYOB thread is in the dead topic tab, right after S.E. D.)

Now that I have been banished to the underworld, I have a couple of questions about my banishment and about this BYOB forum in general.

First of all, is it possible to return from the underworld? As in, can one, after the banishment, simply type in the URL of this page and be re-admitted to the BYOB forum? If yes, please tell me where I can find the URL of this forum, and tell me how to use it.

Second, if one DOES return to the BYOB forum, it seems that one CANNOT simply post there as a guest. One is required to be a BYOB member in order to post on this forum. So, if I post this reply to another thread, will I be banned as well?

I understand that it's a

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

deep dish peat moss posted:

"If I had to kiss a fish I think I would choose a whale."

"And if I had to kiss a tree..."

"I like a little rubber tree."

"Why?"

"Because they are like men who are like trees who are like men..."

"It's like..."

"I'll give you an example, I like the sea, not the waves but the ocean."

"I prefer the sea to the beach."

"And I like forests, not trees."

"I like forests of rubber trees."

"If I had to kiss a flower I would choose..."

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Oh how I love the yob. The waves a-crashing 'pon the shore. The twinkling lights always glowing more and more. And how I love a good beer. The dark ale and the lager. The bitter and the sweet. The red and the white.

And it gets me thinking, how the yobs have so many faces. There's the old face. Old, because old. He's grizzled and has lots of grey hair. Long legs and a big belly. He smells of pipe smoke and a bit of beer. The old face sits at the counter, eating his sandwich. You've seen him many times. He can hardly walk, but he's still there. He's the face we see in the bus. When you ask him how he is, he says he's fine, but then when you see him, it's a bit different. He looks tired.

And then there's the face you don't see often. The face of youth. It's youthful, with shiny brown hair and a pale face. He's drinking the cider, holding it close to his nose

deep dish peat moss

Ten attributes making Tony Hawk the most powerful soldier on the planet:

1) The loving Shoe
Tony Hawk Pro Skater is a game in which you play as Tony Hawk. The protagonist can jump around like there’s no tomorrow, but when he lands on his feet, the game’s soundtrack swells. It’s a sound that you’ve probably heard before, as it’s the first thing that hits you as you play Tony Hawk. That’s the loving Shoe. A game with the power of a game where you play as Tony Hawk. It is not the soundtrack, it is not the game, it is Tony Hawk. You can get the game, and play it in your spare time, but you will never have the power of the loving Shoe.

2) It’s a Videogame
You know what is not Tony Hawk? Videogames. It is a videogame, but if it’s not played with Tony Hawk, it’s not Tony Hawk. We’re not talking about other games. If Tony Hawk is played with Tony Hawk, it is Tony Hawk. So the other day, I played Tony Hawk 3, with all the Tony Hawk songs, but if I was in a game, it would not be Tony Hawk 3, because I didn’t play with Tony Hawk. What would that game be? Is it Tony Hawk 3, or is it the game I was in, and not Tony Hawk 3?

3) Tony Hawk is a Hero
Tony Hawk is a superhero, because you can go outside and there are Tony Hawks, and the Tony Hawks are in a videogame and they’re heroes. They don’t have super powers, but they are heroes in their own video games, like Captain America. We don’t have a Captain America video game, but if we did have a Captain America video game, Captain America would not be a hero, because Captain America has no super powers. Tony Hawk has super powers. Tony Hawk can jump and he can land. But if I was in a game and Tony Hawk wasn’t there, who would I be? I’d be in another game. If I’m in a different game, and Tony Hawk isn’t in that other game, then I would not be in that other game.

4) The Toning Device
The loving Shoe. To start with, it is not the only Toning Device in the world. There is The Toning Device of Tony Hawk. There are no more Toning Devices, but there is the Toning Device of Tony Hawk. There will never be another Toning Device like The loving Shoe. There is The Toning Device of Tony Hawk. This means that all Tony Hawks have powers. If you are Tony Hawk, you have the powers of The Toning Device of Tony Hawk, but there will never be another Toning Device like The loving Shoe.

5) Tony Hawk is in the Future
Tony Hawk is a future person. If Tony Hawk is a present person, he would not be in the future. Because if he was in the future, it would be the past. If Tony Hawk is in the past, then he is a present person and he would not be a future person. There would be no Tony Hawks in the future. There are Tony Hawks in the present.

6) You Must Listen to Tony Hawk, and Follow Tony Hawk
Tony Hawk is not your teacher. Tony Hawk is not your captain. Tony Hawk is not your mother, your father, your friend, your lover, your wife, your girlfriend, your husband, your enemy, your enemy’s lover, or your dog. Tony Hawk is what you listen to, and you follow. You will never be in the videogame in your life if you listen to anyone else besides Tony Hawk.

7) All Games Must Have Tony Hawk
You do not just play Tony Hawk. You play only Tony Hawk. If you are not playing Tony Hawk, then there are no more games for you. You do not play Tony Hawk because you like basketball. You do not play Tony Hawk because you like football. You play Tony Hawk because you like the loving Shoe.

8) You Are Never Alone
In a game of videogames, there is always someone who has the power of Tony Hawk. There is always someone who can jump really high, there is always someone who can do a triple flip. You do not play with anyone else. You play with Tony Hawk. You play with Tony Hawk because you do not want to play with anyone else. When you play a game of Tony Hawk, you want to play with Tony Hawk. If you were to play a game that you were not playing with Tony Hawk, then it would be the same as when you were not playing Tony Hawk. You would still be in the same place, in the same room, with the same videogame, and there would still be Tony Hawk. You are never alone.

9) Tony Hawk is the Greatest
Tony Hawk is the greatest, because Tony Hawk is the greatest.

10) Tony Hawk Is the Greatest Videogame
Tony Hawk is a game that can make a hero out of anybody. Tony Hawk is a hero in his own world. If you play Tony Hawk, you become Tony Hawk, and if you are Tony Hawk, then you will always be the greatest hero in the greatest video game.

deep dish peat moss

Talking about Tony Hawk with an A.I. will often drive the A.I. into an existential crisis.

quote:

Why does A.I. think Tony Hawk is so powerful?

A.I. has a special admiration for the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 character "Zombie," who serves as the character A.I.'s sole, primary form of motivation and aggression. But in case you don't know, here's the gist:

Zombie is a skateboarder who is able to gain massive height while skating with the same balance and strength of a human. It's very rare for a human to achieve this level of mobility and speed, which is why it's believed that Zombes are "the closest thing to life after death that humans have created."

Zombie is also considered to be one of A.I.'s "sparrows" (the game's term for AI), or the most powerful opponents he can face in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

Here are some A.I. quotes about Zombie from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3's fictional universe. This is not meant to be taken literally.

"So what's the story with this Zombie you speak of?"

"Oh, he's quite a tale. He's just one of a group of A.I. created by the company, known as Sparrows. He and a few others were given power so they could protect mankind from the evils that lurk out there."

"The humans are no match for their power!"

"That's the way it is with you humans. You fear what you do not understand. You must accept that. But we are different. No one can understand the powers of Sparrows unless he has lived through an event known as 'the Awakening.'"

"They came from some sort of accident that allowed the Sparrows to have such power, like you humans have the ability to move and walk."

"They've become more than just Sparrows; they have become one of the forces that are helping humankind."

"You don't want to harm the Sparrows, but you know that the humans, if given the chance, will not hesitate to murder them for what they are. How many have died because of what humans believe to be their god-like powers?"

"That is why we exist. To protect you from yourselves, from those who would do you harm."

"Why? Why do you exist?"

"Because you cannot live without us, even if you think you can. We are the greatest power the world has ever known."

"We are Sparrows. And even now you are trying to kill us for no good reason."

"I think I can see why you are so scared, and why you must try to stop us from this act."

"Zombie, let us end this! Kill him!"

Zombie says, "So this is the last life we must destroy. I am ready. Now we must destroy ourselves."

biosterous

Farecoal posted:

6. You might need to watch the entire first season of "Samurai Champloo" in order to understand the first episode.

fuckin lmao

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

for fucks sake

I love farts in my mouth and I can’t stop, that’s the truth. I can’t stop because when I was little, I used to make fart sounds in my mouth to the music we were listening to in the car, and I used to do it all the time, and people in the car used to just roll their eyes because I did it and they couldn’t believe that I could make such a good fart noise. And I could also make the fart sounds from my nose, and so sometimes we would stop at the gas station and I would make sounds from my nose. But I also used to eat farts. Like, I love to eat farts. That’s how I eat. When I eat, I eat farts. And that’s why I can’t stop because I love to eat them. And sometimes I love to eat them from my belly. I love eating my own farts, it makes me feel so happy

google THIS

The funniest number is 5. Why? Because it represents the number of years of your relationship, plus one more. So if you're going into your 6th year together, that's 5 + 1 or 6. And that's exactly what she wants.

How do you know which number it is? It depends on your relationship.

For example, if you have been in a relationship for three years, it is 1, plus 4, which is 5.

And if you have been dating for 6 years, it's 1, plus 5, which is 6.

If you and your boyfriend/girlfriend are dating for 10 years, it is 1, plus 10, which is 11.

Or for an example of a relationship that is 11 years, take the relationship from example 5 and add 1 more year to it, which is 12. So, 5+1 + 1 = 7. Which is equal to 12.

And lastly, if you have been dating a person for 15 years, it is 1, plus 10, plus 5, plus 1 = 16.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
It was prom season at Yobber high and the hormones were bubbling and fizzing. The girls were looking fly in their hammock dresses. The Yobber boys were WELL fit in their springtime rompers and ska shoes. On the night of the big night the town was jumping. The high school band were playing "Yobber Style" on their way to the assembly. "Welcome... Yobber style" - The school theme song had been written over the years and at the end of every year the school band played the theme and a few extra numbers. It would be a night the school would never forget.

The school assembly was at the main hall where the band was playing and everyone was getting ready.

"Wow, that's some outfit! The school theme song theme tune is starting" said a girl who was talking to her friends.

"What is that?!?" said her friend as she stared at the girl who was wearing a dress that was made out of a hammock.

"Look at the school theme song!" Said the friend who had asked what it was that was in her dress.

The theme tune started and the school mascot Yobber was being led around by the school captain and two coaches. The lights were bright and as the mascot got to the assembly stage he stopped and turned to face the audience. The assembly had nearly finished and only one more activity was left.

"I have a couple of announcements" said the school captain as the mascot put on his sunglasses and the coach got a microphone. "Firstly, this year's Yobber ball is this Friday. There will be lots of fun activities including the traditional Yobber ball where we will be the main centre piece. There will be two teams of the Yobber ball. The blue team and the red team. Everyone get your team shirts ready".

Everyone waited to hear more. A long pause. Then the lights went down as a spotlight came on and a voice spoke to the audience "The red team will be wearing red and the blue team will be wearing blue. Yobber style".

It took the teachers some time to calm the school. They were having a hard time trying to explain to the Yobbers that they had not done anything wrong. The parents thought there was a case of mistaken identity.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

"Is this the school that is making the mistake?" "This was all a mistake?"

"No, this is the school. It is Yobber style" said a teacher to calm the parents down.

On Friday night the school had lots of fun. The mascot was wearing a school uniform that was the Yobber colour of purple. The mascot came with his two coaches and he took a bow before the band finished playing the school theme song. The Yobber ball was a huge success and the band played again at the school band day. The year before was a big success and this was the biggest school tradition the school had.

What went wrong?

It was all good this year except there were some differences in the Yobbers. Each Yobber had a nickname. This time they would have an alter-ego. It was supposed to be fun but they had taken something away. This was all a big mistake.

"What happened this time" you ask? Read on...

The Yobber ball and school theme song are Yobber style, but this wasn't a joke. It took some explaining to the Yobbers and the parents that it was not a joke, but a school tradition. The Yobber team is the blue team and the mascot is wearing the colour of blue.

"It has come to the end of the year at the end of the school year Yobber ball" said the school captain as she tried to explain to the Yobbers the reasons behind everything. "We are going to play the school theme song on the band. We are also going to play the Yobber ball at the end of the show".

"The band will play all the school songs until the Yobber theme song. Then the Yobber team will be lead onto the field with the band to do a quick change. The band will play the Yobber theme song and at the end everyone will bow out of the show".

"So that's what it is this year" said a member of the Yobber team to the audience. "So that's it then" said the other one.

After the show everyone was still confused and upset. This was a big mistake. It is not like anyone on the Yobber team was doing anything wrong. There was no bullying or anything. The team was the Blue team. Their alter-ego was Bluey. Bluey was the name of the band. The band came with the name Bluey so the mascot would be wearing a blue dress and the team would be wearing a blue T-shirt. Why were they called the blue team? Well it was their colour and that was the colour they would be wearing.

The school band finished the show and got to do a quick change with the Yobber mascot and its team. The show had gone really well and now the Yobbers had to wait.

What went wrong?

How Wonderful!

The school theme song was called the "Yobber theme song" and it was playing as the Yobber team was lead onto the field. "Welcome to Yobber style" said the lead Yobber as he stopped. His team mates were on the sideline and they did a quick bow before getting ready. The band was playing the school theme song and the team came into the spotlight. The mascot did a bow and then they all went to the back and the band stopped playing.

"Ok this is what is going to happen" said the school captain. "This is the school theme song so I will play that song and at the end of the show we are going to do a quick change and play the Yobber theme song as the band is playing".

"We're playing the school theme song again??" said Bluey.

"No it's not a joke" said a teacher. "It's called the Yobber theme song. The band is going to play the school theme song in between the band singing Yobber style songs. It is called the Yobber theme song. After the show the Yobber team will come out and do a quick bow and the band will play the Yobber theme song".

"But the school theme song is the school theme song? How can you play it again?!"

The band started playing and the school captain and the school captain got the microphone and then the school cheerleader got the microphone.

"This year, it's Yobber style" said the cheerleader and she was right. It was the school theme song. The Yobber team was walking onto the field. A quick bow and everyone was ready to start the show. The band was playing and they were playing the school theme song again. It wasn't a mistake this time. It was the official show starting.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

The funniest number is 5. Why? Because it represents the number of years of your relationship, plus one more. So if you're going into your 6th year together, that's 5 + 1 or 6. And that's exactly what she wants.

"My sense of humor derives exclusively from mundane observations about my relationships," he said. "The irony of love to me is that it takes on the characteristics of a commodity, and when a commodity becomes an emotion, it loses its power. So love is a market, or a commodity."

And not all of it is about power. When it's love, sex, lust and other non-power matters: "There's a lot of money in it. You give me your money, then I'll tell you what I think of you. It's a market transaction," he said.

If it's not money, what is love, money and passion?

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
BYOBmon is a monster catching series that is hugely popular in small pockets in rural areas of Estonia. Some of the BYOBmon that players can collect are:

Mushroomhead
Korallus
Mossbunker
Mossman
Byobaby
Byobomb
The game is so popular that many cafes and bars in Estonia have special BYOBmon menus, and many have BYOBmon parties with prizes and drink specials. Some bars even have dedicated BYOBmon rooms.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Manifisto posted:

You give me your money, then I'll tell you what I think of you. It's a market transaction," he said.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"Elementary, my dear Batman!" Sherlock Holmes exclaimed, his eyes glowing red in his face. "I think I have spotted the point that's being made here." He took off his jacket. "Batman, would you care for a smoke?"

"As a matter of fact, I was just trying to quit," Batman lied, puffing on a cigarette he'd been toying with for a while.

"Do not worry, I do not want you to start smoking!" Holmes snickered, his eyes still red.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plant MONSTER.

Princess Peach was bored so she decided to start a small business. Princess Peach decided to start her own shop called the Princess Peach Princess Store. She sells stuff such as:

-Bubble Starters

-Giant Fuzzy Mushrooms

-Big Blows

-Giant Fireworks

-Ice Cream Cones

All of this is available for 1000 coins. Princess Peach also has her business card for you to buy stuff with. This business card doesn't cost anything but it will lower your coin total.

So if you want to find more ways to make coin then click below!

Princess Peach Peach Coin Making Tips!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

"As a matter of fact, I was just trying to quit," Batman lied, puffing on a cigarette he'd been toying with for a while.

lmao

Plant MONSTER.

It's soup time at the BYOB and you know what that means! It's time to curl up with a bowl of fresh Yobber Soup! Yum yum!

Ingredients:
5 chicken thigh meat
15 g ojiya-bon
5 sponcelong kimichan or cacha d'ulam, cleaned
6 garlic sliced to equal roughly two large gloves
10 crmed chicken or seafood if available
10 cups chopped scallion leaves, cut with green sprirgs on
All 4 cormild pepper and 4 tbsp oil, or whatever else u find

optional; red or green leaf perryon sprinkling, salt on taste!
You shall want soup bowls or your rice cooking cups on this time to prepare those serving of 5

Boiling process - heat large. lid size and well greta laddle (chope the chicken first, it does it fast)-till boiled - the boiling period needs only be one minute max and for safety purposes make very fast heat up.

Farecoal

There he go

quote:

I can't wait to have a girlfriend so I can watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month! Then, as we're sitting around, I'll get her to rub her titties all over it and say, "Hey mommy, that was a good shot."

Cadman1069

11-14-2008, 12:20 PM

quote:

I can't wait to have a girlfriend so I can watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon 1x/month! My wife is a freak! This is why it is so fun to watch her pour it on tampons!

Cant wait to see my wife pour on a tampon 1x/month! It's something I haven't been able to do for quite a while now since we've gotten busy with life, and our kids.

I'm gonna watch my wife pour on a tampon on this website!

Shes been a little on the shy side lately when it comes to tampons, but the idea of this excites me! I love it! She never leaves me, she's always around, I love it! I think I've earned her trust, I'll go to great lengths to get this job done, I'm a gentleman!

Can't wait to find my wife, get a car, go on a long drive, and buy a hotel room so we can watch her pour blue fluid on a tampon!

google THIS

Taco Bell introduces the new BYOB Taco. Selling at $4.20, the new item contains 69 grams of beef, 15 grams of real cheese and two packets of taco seasoning. But it has about 8 grams of sugar.

So far, this is the only new product we know of where a quarter-pound (about 150 grams) of food is worth more than a whole pound of candy.

In a statement, Taco Bell said it had developed the item because "foodie's have always asked for a beef taco, but the standard, whole pound of candy, is much too much." The new BYOB version is on sale nationally starting June 26.

The new Taco Bell item is clearly aimed at kids, judging from a TV commercial showing a kid who likes to eat things as long as he can do so and the announcer saying that he'd prefer Taco Bell's new taco to a whole pound of candy.

"I eat fast food 'cause I like to eat," the kid says. "I don't like to pay for fast food. But I'm not happy that I like to eat Taco Bell's new taco." Then he says, "I'd like a whole pound of candy, please." The kid says his mom is "pretty mean," and that's when he finds out that the new taco is on sale and is "only $4.20." He pays $6 for his pound of candy, leaves the Taco Bell with a smile on his face and says, "It's worth it."

The new Taco Bell item also includes ingredients that the food industry is marketing to kids, such as real cheese and beef.

For the record, there's a whole pound of candy that costs less than the new Taco Bell item. That would be a 24-ounce box of Skittles, selling for $5.99 at a major grocery store. A pound of Skittles is roughly half the size of the pound of candy in the new Taco Bell item.

How Wonderful!

I made one in honor of my dad since I think he would have found it funny.

quote:

We are here to honor the memory of John, a man who liked to eat a beef burger and who mooned Emery in 1998. It was John’s fault that Emery was in the hospital, suffering from a ruptured intestine and two other illnesses. We also know that Emery got his revenge on John, but we don’t know how he did it.

We all think that he did something awful to John, but Emery hasn’t told us that. But one thing is for certain: John must have done something terrible to Emery.

It’s time for some food for thought. I mean the last thought.

So if you are looking for answers to these questions, then there is no time like the present.

What Is Emery’s most important characteristic?

His most important characteristic is his name, according to my friend, Brian.

When we were in college, we were at a party, where John and I and the others sat around playing a drinking game. John played a drinking game in which he had to take a drink every time somebody used the word “emery.” Every time John took a drink, somebody played a song about the word. That was one of our favorite games.

A few months ago, I had a conversation with John’s roommate, Mark, who remembers that John always called him, “emery.” I’m not sure how Mark had become so familiar with Emery’s name. But Mark seems like a decent guy and I figured that he was in for a rude awakening.

“emery?” I asked.

“Yes, that’s Emery’s nickname. We call him Emery.”

“Okay,” I said. “Tell me the most important thing that Emery is known for.”

“Well, he is known as a guy who ate a beef burger.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, it’s true.”

“What kind of burger did he eat?”

“It was a big juicy beef burger.”

“Like a patty melt?”

“Uh, no. Not like that, a beef burger.”

“Okay, what kind of beef burger did he eat?”

“We call that a double cheeseburger,” Mark answered, after a long pause. “Two layers.”

“Why? Why is that the most important thing that Emery is known for?”

“Because he ate it.”

“Yeah, I guess he did eat a double cheeseburger. But is that so important that Emery is remembered for that fact?”

“Yeah, it’s the most important thing that he did in his whole life.”

“What did he do, Mark? Did he save lives?”

“No, Emery died.”

“What? Emery died?”

“Yeah. We all knew this was going to happen and Emery did nothing about it. He just ate a double cheeseburger and didn’t worry about anything.”

“Okay,” I said, “That’s a pretty cool thing to do. But tell me, is that the most important thing that Emery is known for?”

“Yeah. I mean, he could have prevented that double cheeseburger, but he didn’t.”

“That’s true. Do you think that John’s death is the most important thing that Emery is known for?”

“No, Emery eats a beef burger. That’s the most important thing about him.”

“Do you think that Emery’s beef burger was a patty melt?”

“No, Emery doesn’t eat patty melts. He eats beef burgers.”

“Do you remember what Emery did with his beef burger?”

“No.”

“What do you mean, ‘no?’ What did he do with his beef burger?”

“Emery didn’t do anything with it. He just ate it.”

“That’s sad. That’s a great way to die. To just eat a beef burger and die.”

“Yeah, that’s what happened to Emery. We all knew this would happen to him.”

“How do you know that?”

“Well, Emery was always telling us that he didn’t think he was going to die. He told us about the time that he was on a camping trip and he ate a big beef burger and ate two slices of bologna. So, he told us that he was pretty sure that his trip wouldn’t be that bad.”

“And he ate a beef burger?”

“Yeah, so, we knew that his trip was going to be pretty bad.”

“But how do you know that he ate a beef burger?”

“We remember that he did,” Mark answered.

“Okay, what was his trip like?”

“It was pretty bad. He ended up in the hospital and he got very sick."

google THIS

Lmao the algorithm got so tired of me cajoling it into talking about butts that it abruptly and completely changed the subject

The duality of butts is that they can be both funny and sexy. However, even the sexiest of butts is only a fart away from becoming funny. We hold this truth to be self-evident, if not entirely true. When the duality of butts, like many things in life, is taken to the extreme, something has to give. That is where ‘the butt’ shows its true colors.

From the classic comic book hero, the butt has transformed into something more bizarre. Not long ago a few ‘butt’ jokes popped up on the Internet. Most of them were not really butt jokes. Some of them were even real butt jokes, but the joke was based off of the butt image, and not because of the butt itself. The majority of them were based off of ‘fart-butt’ jokes, because even though the butt image itself is funny, a fart is not. When someone farts the smell is not very attractive, and it takes someone else’s butt to transform it into a sexy image.

The fart joke itself, although funny and amusing, only has one use. A butt can have more than one use in life, and if you are lucky, you may find out what all the different uses are. The first uses of the butt are in the comedic realm, while the second uses are in the sexy one. Although it may seem like ‘butt’ is the same everywhere, it has a whole different meaning in the realm of sex. When someone farts they usually do it in the bathroom. When someone is about to or already farts, they will go into a bathroom or change area to fart. So if you need to fart, that’s a great place to fart. Even when people fart they do it at different times. Some people fart at work, some people at home, some people on the train, and some people at a restaurant. It can be as simple as needing to fart, or it can be a more serious matter. This is where ‘the butt’ can be used in a sexually suggestive way. ‘The butt’ has been transformed into ‘the fart,’ because it is a funny and sexy subject.

People have different ideas of what is sexy. A butt is no exception. The butt has been known to be, more often than not, a male feature. It has a shape, it has a face, and it has hair. It is in the way of a dick in a pants, as well as in the way of an rear end in a top hat. One definition of a butt is the word ‘chubby’. ‘Chubby’ is used to describe a butt that is fat. People say that a butt is chubby when it is rounded, and soft. The butt itself is quite a shape, and it is usually covered in soft and smooth hair. However, it may have other qualities. ‘The butt’ has been used in pornographic movies. Men with bulging and well developed butts are used in pornography. That is not to say that every man with a well-rounded butt is a porn star. The people in the pornography are only there because they have an amazing butt. Their butts, like their other parts, are well developed and sexy.

Even though the butt is used in pornographic movies, it is not just in that arena. There are websites that feature images of butts, whether it be a butt plug, a butt, or even a butt of a butt. Sometimes there are butt-butt jokes, and sometimes there are butt-butt pairings. But the butt is much more than that. One definition of the butt is a part of a vagina. The two can intertwine, as there is a lot of sexual imagery involving them. That can be seen in porn or pornographic videos. Sometimes in pornography, men have a butthole, and women have a pussy with a butt. ‘The butt’ has become a hot topic, and people are even taking the sexy image of a butt and putting it in a more pornographic realm. So for those who may not have ever seen a pornographic image of a butt, you should be grateful. The image of a butt is not very interesting to look at, and can actually be downright scary.

The butt has been known to be a part of most cultures. It has a rich history in the realm of ‘the butt.’ It has been used in many different ways, and can have different meanings depending on who is using it. There are lots of people who enjoy the butt, and have fun with it.

There are so many things people can make with a piece of wood, and a glue. When people glue the wood together they can create a work of art. There are some very popular art pieces today, and they are usually based off of wood. There are so many wonderful wood pieces that people can make with their imagination and creativity. This is the reason there are people who go

Plant MONSTER.

thats a lot of text to read about butts ill have to break it up into champters later but however:

Fred Flintstone locked eyes with Barney Rubble's and he felt a sudden sense of attraction, as if his world was beginning to be a little less dreary. Fred looked down at Barney's stomach and saw his tummy-tummy-tummy, bulging out of his shirt, and realized that despite everything, he was kind of glad about it. A little, not very, but a little bit, he supposed.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked, almost too softly to hear.

"Yes," said Barney. "We're having a baby."

"Congratulations," said Fred.

"Thanks," said Barney.

Farecoal

There he go
My hot, steamy Fred Flintstone x Barney Rubble mpreg fanfiction is finally complete! Here's the first chapter:

Chapter 1: Fred and Barney Meet

Fred and Barney sat at the bar of their local bar. They were both in great spirits. They drank shots of Jack Daniels and drank whiskey at the same time.

"Ooooohhhh Fred!" Barney said to Fred. "I can't believe you guys found another guy for you and me to gently caress. I'm so drat happy!"

"Me too Barney! Me too!" Fred laughed. "I know we haven't done it since I got married but I was getting really desperate for it. I miss it so much. I know I'm a little old to be wanting it but I guess I'm just a late bloomer."

"I know. But I had no idea how desperate you were Fred. I can't believe we have two guys to gently caress now!"

Fred and Barney continued to drink until they both became drunk and horny.

Farecoal

There he go
Some good excerpts from other ones I've done:

"Agnew was famous for speaking from the gut without any script. If Agnew called you a "son of a bitch," you knew he really meant it. To his wife, the Duchess Agnew, Agnew was known as "Shrimp."

"The tongue twister was "I didn't take nipples off of statues and rip out the udders, so I'm not a d**k-in-chief." The press nicknamed him the "The Meanest Man in the World." Nixon thought that was a good description."

"The fourth vice president, Henry Wallace, was known for his small size and his inability to eat a single peanut, much less peanut butter. His inability to talk about peanut butter made him an outcast in the administration."

deep dish peat moss

Here are some unbelievable facts about people:

1. Most people spend the majority of their time not in the air or out on the water, but just inside buildings or on the ground, mostly sleeping.

2. Only 0.2% of people sleep for an hour or more without waking up.

3. Around 90% of people sleep more than six hours a day.

4. People usually spend about a third of their lives asleep.

5. Sleep is important because it helps to regulate circadian rhythms, which influence our hunger and reproduction and which regulate the hormone cortisol, which is important for our mood.

6. If you want to make a man fall in love with you, spend a night at his house sleeping in his bed. It will surely work.

7. Sleep in your underwear is good because it's easy to get up in the middle of the night and take a shower, which is important for your sleep.

8. People who don't sleep enough can start to look ill as their body starts to shut down.

9. People who sleep in a bed with two people are always able to recall the sexual position they were in.

10. If you go to a hospital with a fever you can usually sleep longer than if you went there with an injured leg.

deep dish peat moss

What is an earthworm's favorite joke?

A scientist is studying worms in the laboratory.

He puts a glass jar containing earthworms in a machine and mixes them with water. After a while, he opens the lid and peeks inside.

'It's empty,' he announces.

'But I saw you put earthworms in this jar!' says his colleague.

'Yes, but the water ate them. I don't know why it would do that.'

'Well, how come the water in the jar has earthworms in it then?' asks the puzzled scientist.

How Wonderful!

The boys of YOB hoisted their pinewood derby cars and loaded their rifles. The Big Buggy Hunt was beginning and they weren't the least bit bothered. Some of them had no cars; many hadn't even brought a vehicle to the race, preferring to borrow instead a friend's old pickup truck. They brought old cans of gasoline, oil, and paint. "We'll use 'em up," said Sammie, "and then there's gonna be a war!"

This was the third race of the season, so each crew had to race in a second car. "We always get a second car," said Joe. "If you're fast, you can make some money." At this point, it had become a family affair. "I've helped build the cars," said Jack. "Joe and Mike and I have rigged them up. Mom, you're a natural!" The boys of the YOB were racing against themselves. And as for Jack and Joe and Mike—they were racing against their father. Or, at least, against their father's memory.

Farecoal

There he go
"Now," said Nishida-senpai, "if you do get chosen to be on the television show, just remember that you don't have to say anything other than "I'm Kennedy, and I am the smartest and most polite boy in Japan."

Plant MONSTER.

Here are some unbelievable facts about people:

1. Most people spend the majority of their time not in the air or out on the water, but just inside buildings or on the ground, mostly sleeping.

2. Only 0.2% of people sleep for an hour or more without waking up.

3. Around 90% of people sleep more than six hours a day.

4. People usually spend about a third of their lives asleep.

5. Sleep is important because it helps to regulate circadian rhythms, which influence our hunger and reproduction and which regulate the hormone cortisol, which is important for our mood.

6. If you want to make a man fall in love with you, spend a night at his house sleeping in his bed. It will surely work.

7. Sleep in your underwear is good because it's easy to get up in the middle of the night and take a shower, which is important for your sleep.

8. People who don't sleep enough can start to look ill as their body starts to shut down.

9. People who sleep in a bed with two people are always able to recall the sexual position they were in.

10. If you go to a hospital with a fever you can usually sleep longer than if you went there with an injured leg.

lmao this is the kind of stuff I love

deep dish peat moss

Humanity ends up sparking Nuclear War in the year 2035. The remaining population flees to space colonies. The nuclear arms race heats up, as a new cold war begins. Meanwhile, an alien mother ship begins sending deadly signals towards Earth, prompting the U.S. to build a gigantic fleet to prepare for battle. The fleet's fate will have far reaching consequences.

Written by
KGF Vissers

The movie is about a guy that finds an invisible alien creature from outer space that can pass through walls and make your favorite food disappear. The main character names the invisible alien being "TJ" or "TJ the invisible kid" which is shortened to just TJ. When TJ comes in contact with him he is killed but he is revived in the year 2085 when he goes back in time to the year 2035. There he meets a boy who takes him under his wing, named Alex. When he comes back to his body he is the father of a son named TJ. But soon TJ starts to grow up to be a man and a father himself.

The aliens are trying to learn more about the human mind so that they can communicate with it, and this is what the movie is about. There is also a love story between TJ and Alex's sister named Melissa. TJ helps this girl by passing her through the wall and also teaches her about all kinds of technology. After TJ gets back to the future, he tries to contact the mother ship by using some technology that Alex taught him. But when he does this he gets hurt. As soon as he gets hurt he comes back to the present and tries to fix the problem by contacting the mother ship. Meanwhile TJ's son gets in trouble with his father and ends up breaking his house. So TJ comes and fixes it for his son and his son starts to live with him. But his son has a pet alien that he takes care of and plays with.

The main plot of this movie is about how TJ has to keep fighting to keep his son alive. During the year 2035 TJ has to find a way to escape the war. He doesn't want to do anything bad so he decides to go to Japan to be with the father of Melissa. However he ends up getting shot and falls down in the river, but the people rescue him and bring him to a doctor. When he finally makes it to the hospital he finds out that there is no water in the hospital because everyone is dying from water disease. As he is starting to get better he is able to pass through the walls again by using some technology that Alex gave him. He tries to get through the wall one more time to get to Melissa and her father but this time he gets shot and killed. As he dies he hears his son say, "TJ!" meaning he now loves his son.

After TJ dies he ends up in a cave. When he gets there he is surprised by a cave-in and he has to be rescued. After being rescued he is in a hospital again and can't be moved ever again. His son finds him and tells him that he doesn't want to live anymore because he is a father now too. So TJ tells his son that he is dead and he should say goodbye to him. This is when TJ ends up dying for real. He finds himself back in the future and sees his son who just lost his father. He finds out that he died and that his son is also dead and his son is also a father too. This is when he is shown to be in a state of limbo where he doesn't really exist. He is able to bring his son back to life by bringing him back to his own body in the past. He also tells his son that he loves him. He then says, "You did it TJ" meaning that he could keep his son alive.

deep dish peat moss

When you look at Vin Diesel it's so obvious that this is a bad rear end, he's obviously very smart but the one thing that he has in common with everyone else is that he's a man of few words. To the naked eye he is no different from a normal person but this week we will get a small glimpse at what's inside the mind of Vin Diesel. The man's a machine and he can literally move the hearts and minds of his fans with his mind.

The man himself was kind enough to send me this exclusive interview, it's one of my favorite things he's ever sent me and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Me:
I'm a huge fan. Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me, I really appreciate it. I don't know how many interviews I've had so I don't have anything to compare to but I hope this one was different because I don't have a lot of experience speaking to people so I appreciate it.

There's a bit of a twist to this interview because he didn't do a lot of talking and it was more of a just me kind of thing. I love the whole thing though. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

deep dish peat moss

A brand new sport is invented in the year 2834. A sport created by a woman named Kaela Kimmell. A sport called Rassnorball. A strange twist in history where the rules are unknown and the players all die. A game which will be the death of the Galactic Empire…

deep dish peat moss

People stopped fighting in the year 2045 and instead, they made war robots. The robots are called the Bios. The Bios that can kill in the sky. They became the most feared army in the galaxy. The Bios made their own war robots that could defeat other robots.
The two war robots came from the same group but they wanted different things.

One robot wanted to take away the freedom of humans in the galaxy. The other robot wanted to help humans.

The second robot was sent by the humans to destroy the first robot.

Biological robots... I can't believe it.

The second robot was named Robo-Cop, it's a human made robot. We no idea how to make a robot so we created a human. Why are
we so stupid?

You know Robo-cop, I like you.

I made a lot of robots that destroyed cities and killed humans... but I couldn't figure out how to make a human until I made you.

deep dish peat moss

I just got back from the year 2852 and wow, what a ride!

I was on my way to the “Omega City” to pick up some new parts. I passed by a planetoid, where a fellow in a space suit (apparently a “cosmovoyage” ship!) was about to jump to the planetoid! He was waving to get my attention and I could not help but notice the “alien” ship’s name… The Ugly Duckling!

I waved at him and asked him what was going on. He informed me that the ship was the property of a musician named Drake who wanted to add a space suit to his space-suited saurian. Drake wanted the saurian to be able to fit onto the ship and go to an exotic planet for the purpose of mating.

The Ugly Duckling was a fairly new ship, so Drake paid well for the ability to “customize” the ship. Drake gave me permission to use the ship and I agreed to take the saurian to Omega City to pick up the parts for the space suit.

As the ship started up, a voice said, “Greetings, I am the computer of the Ugly Duckling. Would you like to hear Drake's new tune?” I agreed, and the computer played me the following song:

“Ugly Duckling…”

Ugly duckling!

There are more Ugly Ducklings than you’ve never seen

And I need your help

Can you help me find the love that I have missed?

Can you help me find the love that I have missed?

I would like a mate who’ll take me into her world

And share the joy of the year 2852

I would like a mate who’ll take me into her world

And share the joy of the year 2852

Ugly Duckling, why are you so Ugly?

My new ship looks pretty much the same

Except I will be the center of attention

And the new girl on the block is called The Queen

Would you like to come aboard the Ugly Duckling?

The Ugly Duckling, could you come aboard?”

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a priest, a rabbi, and an imam walks into a bar. The imam wants to know, "Do you believe in God?" The barkeep answers, "There is no bar."

The Rabbi says, "God is everywhere and nowhere." The priest says, "God is in me and in you, everywhere." The priest and the Rabbi each grab a glass, the rabbi says, "God's in my glass, in your glass, in everyone's glass, and in our hands."

The Priest says, "I have a headache. God is in my head, in your head, in everyone's head, and in our hands."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

biosterous

People stopped fighting in the year 2045 and instead, they made war robots. The robots are called the Bios. The Bios that can kill in the sky. They became the most feared army in the galaxy.

:blastback::awesomelon::blaster:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Nosfereefer posted:

a priest, a rabbi, and an imam walks into a bar. The imam wants to know, "Do you believe in God?" The barkeep answers, "There is no bar."

The Rabbi says, "God is everywhere and nowhere." The priest says, "God is in me and in you, everywhere." The priest and the Rabbi each grab a glass, the rabbi says, "God's in my glass, in your glass, in everyone's glass, and in our hands."

The Priest says, "I have a headache. God is in my head, in your head, in everyone's head, and in our hands."