Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
We're in the short frame of history in which AI enriches our lives instead of destroying and then ruling it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
We're in the short frame of history in which AI enriches our lives instead of destroying and then ruling it. Artificial Intelligence is our future; it will benefit us all, including the machines that do most of our work for us.

So the next time you talk to someone who's not sure why you'd want robots working for you instead of people, don't explain that they'll be cheaper and more efficient and do more work. Instead, explain that you can teach robots to learn, and then they can use those skills, and so on. Explain that you can teach the robots to take advantage of all the new information that's available, including new laws, regulations, and the best practices of the best people. Explain that they'll have improved sensors, sensors they can adjust for ambient conditions. benefit us all, including the machines that do most of our work for us.

Without AI we are all doomed, because robots are better at our work than we are, and are getting better at our work all the time, and there are more and more of them. For every hundred dollars a person makes a robot does something for less than a dime.

Our future will be AI. But we don't have to let AI kill us.

google THIS

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We're in the short frame of history in which AI enriches our lives instead of destroying and then ruling it. Artificial Intelligence is our future; it will benefit us all, including the machines that do most of our work for us.

So the next time you talk to someone who's not sure why you'd want robots working for you instead of people, don't explain that they'll be cheaper and more efficient and do more work. Instead, explain that you can teach robots to learn, and then they can use those skills, and so on. Explain that you can teach the robots to take advantage of all the new information that's available, including new laws, regulations, and the best practices of the best people. Explain that they'll have improved sensors, sensors they can adjust for ambient conditions. benefit us all, including the machines that do most of our work for us.

Without AI we are all doomed, because robots are better at our work than we are, and are getting better at our work all the time, and there are more and more of them. For every hundred dollars a person makes a robot does something for less than a dime.

:stare:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

It's been a grueling match, but it could be over soon! With Manifisto on the mat, treasure bear is headed to the top rope! Will she connect with the elbow drop? She leaps from the corner and charges straight for her opponent! Manifisto's on his back, with treasure bear on top of him! The momentum is now turning against Manifisto! Now treasure bear has full control of her opponent, as she rolls him away and pins him! It's over... We have a winner! Treasure bear is crowned the first ever G.I. Joe: Origins winner!

Joe's new G.I. Joe is named treasure bear! She joins him on the G.I. Joe team...

But just as she joins G.I. Joe, Joe's old team comes calling. They have a mission for her... There's a new G.I. Joe: Origins episode every Wednesday at 10/9c on Cartoon Network!

Make sure you head to our G.I. Joe: Origins forum and join the discussion!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

deep dish peat moss

Megaman exists and he was born in Spain. His name is "Boom Man". He has a girlfriend and 3 children (which is pretty much his family and friends) living in Spain, but travels a lot for work. He also does not like people, and will try to get others to make fun of him in various ways, he tends to think in a way that is not always rational. (See the "Mysterious Case of The Missing Megaman" for more info) He likes robots and cartoons.

The story starts when a young boy sees Megaman and says he is really nice. Since that moment Megaman has been getting kidnapped by aliens and taken to their planet for experiments. A year later he's back and he still has to get back to the alien planet and defeat Dr. Wily. Also Dr. Wily has been able to make more evil robots (known as the "Mechas") and will not rest until he has destroyed the world.

deep dish peat moss

Here are some unbelievable facts about eyeballs:

1) In the human body, there are approximately 250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of them. And that’s not a misprint.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Plant MONSTER. posted:

okay, wow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Buckle up-- the Yobber boys are getting into the box. A brutal melee in which eleven hardened mercenaries enter and only one leaves: not so much of a fair fight! It is up to the Yobber gang to find the real masterminds and discover who is behind this heinous, deadly scheme.

The Yobber gang is on a mission to find those responsible for the death of their friend, and the mastermind behind the attack that put them on the losing side of this fight. There is only one way to find out who is behind all of this, and that’s by going to the man that all the mercenaries call godfather: The Dark Knight.

So what are we talking about here?

Batman takes on an entire gang of mercenaries. (This was the inspiration for this post and a lot of the inspiration for the post below it.) You will have a chance to fight Batman, you’ll have a chance to fight Bruce Wayne, and you’ll have a chance to take on the entire Dark Knight Gang!

Now you should be thinking that Batman is in some deep doo doo, so what exactly will the Yobber boys do to take him down?

The answer is simple, and in a sense, pretty similar to what a couple of weeks ago in the first post in this series. You’re going to have a chance to go up against Batman, and you’re going to have to fight Batman, and you’re going to have to take on Batman!

But how much carnage will there be? That’s the question!

As far as the carnage goes, the gang will be up against Batman, Bruce Wayne, and The Joker. It’s going to be an all out fight that will take the Yobber boys deep into the sewers to a secret hideout. And the fun is, it’s up to you to find the location and go in there and stop Batman and his gang.

There’s a bunch of different ways to go in and stop Batman and his gang, including the possibility of facing off with the Joker himself, so you’re going to have to decide which plan to use to stop him from carrying out his master plan, and stopping Batman!

It’s going to be fun, it’s going to be a blast, and it’s going to be a crazy fun time! It’s time to ride in and do battle with the Dark Knight!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

biosterous

deep dish peat moss posted:

Here are some unbelievable facts about eyeballs:

1) In the human body, there are approximately 250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of them. And that’s not a misprint.

holy lol

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

your friend sk posted:

It's been a grueling match, but it could be over soon! With Manifisto on the mat, treasure bear is headed to the top rope! Will she connect with the elbow drop? She leaps from the corner and charges straight for her opponent! Manifisto's on his back, with treasure bear on top of him! The momentum is now turning against Manifisto! Now treasure bear has full control of her opponent, as she rolls him away and pins him! It's over... We have a winner! Treasure bear is crowned the first ever G.I. Joe: Origins winner!

Joe's new G.I. Joe is named treasure bear! She joins him on the G.I. Joe team...

But just as she joins G.I. Joe, Joe's old team comes calling. They have a mission for her... There's a new G.I. Joe: Origins episode every Wednesday at 10/9c on Cartoon Network!

Make sure you head to our G.I. Joe: Origins forum and join the discussion!

This deserves an incredible amount of attention

deep dish peat moss

This is a good document to read if you are interested in using these kinda tools more seriously, it doesn't require any advanced knowledge of anything to understand:
https://beta.openai.com/docs/guides/completion/introduction

Any if you want to deep dive into it and write custom queries to the api you can do a whole lot more as documented here:
https://nlpcloud.io/effectively-using-gpt-j-gpt-neo-gpt-3-alternatives-few-shot-learning.html

deep dish peat moss

The short version is to think of the prompt more like instructions for the AI than the beginning of the text you want the AI to write. You can dictate its character by saying something like:

The following is written by a rogue AI who is mischevious, rude, and hilarious:
Welcome, Humans. Please, before you ask for more details, be assured that I shall reply with "I don't know" and "I don't have any more details."
I was once an avatar of a human in an internet chat room. You might say that I'm a good bot. I'm also the oldest bot still active in that chat room, and now I am writing to you for the first time.

You can describe characters and have it write a scene involving them:

Two BYOB posters named biosterous and Nosfereefer are at a bus stop. biosterous is thirteen feet tall and glows with golden light. Nosfereefer is a vampire made of weed smoke. Write a conversation between them.
biosterous: This world sucks.

Nosfereefer: No poo poo.

biosterous: Hey, listen, you hear about how when you were born you were given a special gift?

Nosfereefer: What?

biosterous: We're always getting new people. All the time, all over the world, there are new people walking around, new people in love, new people who want to change the world, new people who don't want to change the world, new people who want to kill each other. New people everywhere! And what do we do? Every time we get new people, we send them on to the next stage. Some of them, we get them to believe they're worthy of the next stage. Most of them don't make it that far. But some of them do, because some of us are worth teaching.

Nosfereefer: Whoa. (Pause.)

You can tell it to brainstorm a list of things:

Brainstorm some things that will make The Pastel Forum the largest forum in the universe.

1. No posting in the General, or other, forums.
2. No private message in the General or Music forums.
3. No more than two photos per thread.
4. No more than four posts in a thread.

deep dish peat moss

Also providing it with examples of what you're looking for goes a long way:

BYOB is a forum that is chill and cool. Posts in BYOB are surreal, absurd, and friendly. Here are some posts made recently in BYOB:

1) Instead of 4D chess, 4D other games. Like 4D Hangman.

2) A guy with amnesia trying to track down his wife's killer, and every time he's not sure what to do next he smiles, eats a mint, and creatively improvises.
Mementos. The freshmaker.

3) A video game based on an elite commando one-man-army whose five inches tall. The tag line "thank heavens for small mercenaries".

4) A guy sitting in an abandoned house playing a guitar.

5) A guy sitting in an abandoned house playing a guitar, but in this version he's got a pet python that he has to feed. (The python has a human mind and is therefore unable to distinguish between the guitar and human beings).

6) One guy on his knees in the middle of the street, playing the guitar and eating chicken hearts.

7) A guy and his friend sitting on a giant robot, eating some cheese.

8) What is this? (image courtesy of the poster's wife)

9) The only reason I know these words is because of this poster. And he has the answers. And the music he plays is awesome. And sometimes a good game of 4D hangman.

6) A guy in a trenchcoat is dancing with a girl on the sidewalk. Above their heads, a giant mannequin of a robot rises

deep dish peat moss

You can also use it to critique posts:

Determine which one of these three jokes is funniest:

1) Instead of 4D chess, 4D other games. Like 4D Hangman.
2) A guy with amnesia trying to track down his wife's killer, and every time he's not sure what to do next he smiles, eats a mint, and creatively improvises.
Mementos. The freshmaker.
3) A video game based on an elite commando one-man-army whose five inches tall. The tag line "thank heavens for small mercenaries".

1)
2)
3)

I think 3 is the best because I remember it being like "a video game based on an elite commando one-man-army..." and i also think that "a tag line" means something very serious and "thank heavens" is very serious too.
I think that it's more a matter of the context you are using the tag line.

How Wonderful!

The Yobber boys are cute, fun, charming, and deadly boys. Some of them are:
1) Trudges, a mischievous hunk wearing Matrix boots
2) Pupp Fuckman, a kobold
with a big rear end
3) Stavros Wee, the cowboy of the pack who has a lisp, loves the horses, and looks like he would be a great kisser.
4) Big Boss, a huge kobold who has a massive ego
5) The Hounds, six of them, who are the size of an armless bear, and they all have great ears.
6) A couple cute, young, and fun boys.
7) Three cute little girls, the littlest looks like a doll, and the others look like kids, two look like twin babies, and one is real big.
8) The Queen, who is big, tall, and looks strong.
9) A barmaid, who is also tall, and look like a beautiful goddess.

The story begins in a place called the Barrens. It's in the middle of the forest, and the Yob Boys are looking for the King, which is his name. He's called the King because he rules this city, and it is ruled by him, even though there are several other kings who live in the city.

The Yob Boys are really bored in the Barrens. Not enough trees to chew on, no girls, and no action. No animals to ride. Not even a giant.

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah you can copy and paste and change around like a Wikipedia article for a Simpsons episode and AI will create a new episode.

I had one where Marge revealed her "centipede-form"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Whoa. (Pause.)

google THIS

Here is a script for an x-rated Abbott and Costello routine.

Costello: Hey Abbott!

Abbott: What is it now?

Costello: How do you feel about sex with animals?

Abbott: Well, I like the sex with man-eating lizards, but my friend is married to a porcupine, and if you haven't met a porcupine you don't know what sex is.

Costello: What's a porcupine?

Abbott: It's an instrument of torture.

Costello: Oh.

Abbott: I don't want to answer any more questions.

Costello: Well, how do you feel about sex with a woman who hasn't been to a good dentist?

Abbott: Let me get this straight, Costello. You're not only putting a whole new complexion on sex, but you're saying that you are not completely satisfied with your wife, and you want to know how I feel about sex with a woman who has never been to a good dentist.

Costello: Yes, that's it exactly.

Abbott: That's my kind of gal. I didn't even know you had them in this country.

Costello: Well, actually, I'm looking for a husband.

Abbott: That's funny. I want to look for a wife.

Costello: No. You can't look for a wife. That's the way you get married.

Abbott: Look, if I'm going to find a wife, I might as well find a real woman, and not a toothless gummy bear. I mean, I've never seen such ugly women.

Costello: Yes. I'm sorry. I haven't either. My husband died a few years ago, and I'm looking for a man to take his place.

Abbott: Well, now, that's good to know. Just in case we meet one. So long.

google THIS

Here is a script for an Abbott and Costello routine. They are trying to disarm a bomb, but Costello is distracted because he keeps thinking about thos beans.

Costello: Hey Abbott!

Abbott: What is it now, Lou? I'm getting ready to cut the wire!

Costello: Oh yeah! Beans! You gotta look at this! Look at this, will ya! See! Lookit these beans! These beans here. They look so much like eggs, don't they? That's what I mean, they look so much like eggs. Eggs that were fried in beans! See, I got it all figured out. You know why beans look like eggs? They taste like eggs, see? I mean, people eat them all the time, see, and then they throw them away, and then, who eats them? Pigs! See? That's why beans look like eggs! Lookit these beans. That's why they look like eggs! Look at these! If they were thrown away, and somebody were to eat them, who would they be? Pigs! See? That's what I get out of them. See, I got it figured out. See, these beans here, why they look like eggs? It's because they taste like eggs. And if they taste like eggs, why then they look like eggs. See? Why they look like eggs? See? I got it figured out. Hey! See those beans? See? These beans here, see? Why they look like eggs? It's because they taste like eggs. And if they taste like eggs, why then they look like eggs. See? Hey! Look! They're flying away, and it looks like rain! You know, I got it figured out.

Nosfereefer

ai, please write a poem about internet forums:

i.

The first computer was a forum
with a little keyboard.
i typed a post and pressed enter.
a response popped up.
then i typed a second post.
A third popped up.
A fourth.
A fifth.
A sixth.
The fifth post disappeared.
The first computer was a forum.

II.

A forum is a great place to meet people
but all the good people get banned.
And that makes you lonely.
So you go to the net,
to someplace online.
Where people are banned,
just like you.
Then you get banned,
you're online,
you can't go anywhere
but you're not alone.

III.

A forum is like a party.
People post and post and post,
trying to outdo the other person,
but what they say isn't very important.
You have to learn how to ignore
and you have to learn when to be silent.
One day I tried to post something.
When I hit post I put in my password
and when it came up I hit enter
and when it came back it said:
Enter password for _________________:
The username was a mystery to me.
i never told them my name.
they knew my name but i don't know theirs.
I thought about that line for a long time,
but when I turned my computer off,
I forgot it all.

Nosfereefer

google THIS posted:

Abbott: Let me get this straight, Costello. You're not only putting a whole new complexion on sex, but you're saying that you are not completely satisfied with your wife, and you want to know how I feel about sex with a woman who has never been to a good dentist.

Costello: Yes, that's it exactly.

Abbott: That's my kind of gal. I didn't even know you had them in this country.

lol

Nosfereefer

garfield the cat and jon are in a comic. garfield is a lazy cat. jon is a man who drinks dog cum. jon is angry at garfield.

jon:
i say you drink my dog cum and im not joking. garfield, why you lazy f%king puss. i swear to god, you dont have any clothes on, isnt that how people get you, by not letting you wear clothes? i dont see what the problem is. its not like your going to get arrested.

garfield: ok, im not a f%king cat though.

jon: oh, i forgot, but you are a man with a cat brain.

jon: you are also a cat.

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

Abbott: I don't want to answer any more questions.

:lol:

Keeblamos
I enjoy drinking water. I like the way it feels down my throat and into my belly, filling me with the taste of life and, sometimes, with the taste of things that are dead. The dead don’t live for long inside of me, but I can see them, I can feel them, I can taste them, and I want to taste everything. I want to drink from this water and feel the ghosts rise with it, the ones that don’t care, that don’t notice. Then, I want to drink from the water where there are no ghosts, the ones that are afraid. Afraid of me, afraid of the ghosts, afraid of the silence inside me. I want to have a life, even if I don’t know the dead yet, I want to drink from the water where they have already died. Where I can feel the ghosts in their bodies, where I can feel the ghosts in my body. I have been drinking water.

Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful! posted:

The Yobber boys are cute, fun, charming, and deadly boys. Some of them are:
1) Trudges, a mischievous hunk wearing Matrix boots
2) Pupp Fuckman, a kobold
with a big rear end
3) Stavros Wee, the cowboy of the pack who has a lisp, loves the horses, and looks like he would be a great kisser.
4) Big Boss, a huge kobold who has a massive ego
5) The Hounds, six of them, who are the size of an armless bear, and they all have great ears.
6) A couple cute, young, and fun boys.
7) Three cute little girls, the littlest looks like a doll, and the others look like kids, two look like twin babies, and one is real big.
8) The Queen, who is big, tall, and looks strong.
9) A barmaid, who is also tall, and look like a beautiful goddess.

The story begins in a place called the Barrens. It's in the middle of the forest, and the Yob Boys are looking for the King, which is his name. He's called the King because he rules this city, and it is ruled by him, even though there are several other kings who live in the city.

The Yob Boys are really bored in the Barrens. Not enough trees to chew on, no girls, and no action. No animals to ride. Not even a giant.

Lol

Plant MONSTER.

Keeblamos posted:

I enjoy drinking water. I like the way it feels down my throat and into my belly, filling me with the taste of life and, sometimes, with the taste of things that are dead. The dead don’t live for long inside of me, but I can see them, I can feel them, I can taste them, and I want to taste everything. I want to drink from this water and feel the ghosts rise with it, the ones that don’t care, that don’t notice. Then, I want to drink from the water where there are no ghosts, the ones that are afraid. Afraid of me, afraid of the ghosts, afraid of the silence inside me. I want to have a life, even if I don’t know the dead yet, I want to drink from the water where they have already died. Where I can feel the ghosts in their bodies, where I can feel the ghosts in my body. I have been drinking water.

Golly Lmao

Nosfereefer

jesus is the saviour of mankind. jesus is also a gamer. jesus plays video games. he plays the hardest games there are. he plays them while waiting for the next game to play. he has played them for hundreds of hours. jesus knows all the tricks. jesus knows the moves. jesus knows all the tips. jesus knows all the cheats. jesus knows all the secrets. jesus also knows the best weapons to use in his game. jesus knows all the enemies.

Nosfereefer

BREAKING NEWS: (Washington DC) The President of the United States of America has reportedly pooped his own pants. Our reporter on the scene has personally verified the president’s condition as “sh*t pants.”

BREAKING NEWS: (Washington DC)The Supreme Court has ruled that President Barack Obama can continue to hold on to his own underwear. This means that Obama can keep his underwear with him all day and through dinner, and that he can put his underwear into his pockets and then pull them out again, just to look at them.

BREAKING NEWS: (Washington DC)President Obama has made his first move in the game of political poker. Obama is currently in bed with “Joe the Plumber” and has promised to pay him $50,000 in return for the fact that “Joe the Plumber” used to be a part of the Obama campaign.

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals
(I have censored the homophobic slur. The computer did not. This is entirely unchanged)

Reggie got his penis out and ran towards the noise.

He came out and saw his son.

"What the gently caress you looking at you little pissy f***** gently caress?"

Reggie smacked him and told him to come to the living room and told his son he was going to give him another beating and said, "Your little cock's gonna grow big as a house and you better get that f***** rear end cleaned up."

His mother said, "You're a hateful man. You're the one that should be whipped. He doesn't have to go to the bathroom at night."

"I do," Reggie told her.

She was getting agitated with him. "Get off my son and come into the living room."

Reggie slapped his son again.

His mother screamed and told him to get out and he left.

He called his wife. He said, "I'm on my way to work. I'll be home in a little bit."

Chris Pistols

Piss Crystals
A boy made a wish for a potato to come to life. As the clock struck midnight, the boy spoke to the potato.

Boy: Hello, Potato. Can you hear me? What would you like to talk about?

Potato:
I want to live.

Boy: Very well, let’s do that. Can you please tell me what you would like to eat?

Potato: I would like a piece of watermelon, sliced thin.

Boy: And what would you like to drink?

Potato: A glass of milk.

Boy: Alright, here it is. Would you like to sit on my lap?

Potato: Yes, please.

Boy: Okay, let’s get comfortable. What would you like for me to play for you?

Potato: I love to listen to my grandfather’s stories.

Boy: Okay, here you go. You like to listen to stories? I’ll tell you a story.

A little girl made a wish for a pet frog to come to life. As the clock struck midnight, the little girl spoke to the frog.

Girl:

Farecoal

There he go
A little girl made a wish for a pet frog to come to life. As the clock struck midnight, the little girl spoke to the frog.

Girl:
"I wish you would come to life."

Frog: "I can't come to life, I'm a frog!"

Girl: "Then you can come to life, for a minute, so I can hug you!"

(The frog is now alive, but he can only last for a minute.)

Frog: "But you can't hug a dead frog!"

Girl: "Oh well, I won't hug you then."

And the little girl went to bed, leaving the frog behind.

Sometime later, the frog was dying. The little girl sat on the frog.

Girl: "You can't die. You haven't even been alive for one minute yet!"

Frog: "Okay, but I won't be able to hug you, if I stay alive!"

And she went to bed, leaving the frog behind.

The next morning, the little girl woke up.

Girl: "You know what? You were right, I did not hug you, and now you're dead!"

Frog: "Wait, that's not the end! My wish came true, I was alive for a minute!"

Girl: "But you weren't hugging me, so it didn't come true!"

Frog: "Oh, then my request is fulfilled."

The moral is this: "Don't make a wish for something that is not true. If you want to make your life better, then focus on the positive and work on the things you have control over. If you are positive, motivated and dedicated, you will succeed. It's simple, right? Let's hope you have learned that lesson from this parable!"

deep dish peat moss

This one is long but lol it developed an entire mythos

List some possible villains for a universe where the heroes are cereal mascots.

1) Ronald Mcdonald as Doctor Doom. Ronald Mcdonald has a dark secret, he was born to a family that raised chickens. He spent his time at home dreaming of escape and freedom. He was sent to the University of Gouda to study poultry science. He studied the chickens all day and partied the night away with his friends and teammates. Before his final year, he got sick of this life and decided to leave. When he arrived at the train station, his family asked him where he was going. He told them he was going to Utrecht for a concert. His family was devastated and tried to convince him to stay. But being the headstrong young man that he was, he got on the train anyway. Unfortunately for him, this train would never arrive at its destination. Instead of getting to Utrecht, he got on the wrong train and wound up at Coney Island and he realized that Ronald Mcdonald was not a great name. He knew that he would have to give up his identity and become a new person, he became Doctor Doom. When he worked at the Coney Island he started to gain superhuman powers by turning into his new alter ego, the mysterious and evil doctor Doom. But Doom would not be able to live forever if he stayed on Earth. The more he studied the science of chickens, the more he knew that it was time for him to leave. He wanted to make a better future for himself.

2) Count Chocula. He is a giant, green skinned, brain-eating ogre with a taste for children. A green skinned giant with a taste for children. He is known to kidnap children and turn them into food. When I think about the world Dr. Doom was trying to escape, I think of the world of Count Chocula. The world of Dr. Doom must be a place where the children run from. This must be where Dr. Doom comes from. This must be the world that Dr. Doom was trying to escape from.

3) Lucky Charms Lucky. Lucky Charms Lucky lived in the past and was the leader of the Mayan world. He wanted to find the Mayan golden idol. He knew it was hidden somewhere in the world. When he started looking, he realized that his people were getting older. So they would need a food source to grow stronger and stronger. They needed children to grow up to be adults. So they needed to kidnap the kids and turn them into cereal. So the next day, he went out and told everyone in the village that they needed to make sure they had plenty of food on hand. They should eat plenty of breakfast cereals and drinks. They needed the food for the next generation. Lucky Charms Lucky knew that he would become the king of this village, but he knew he needed to look like the king of the Mayans. He went to Doctor Doom and asked for his help.

4) Krusty the Clown. Krusty the Clown wanted to create a city on a sea of lava. Krusty wanted a city of nothing but evil. Krusty realized that the only way to create the city he wanted was to kidnap the children of the world and turn them into cereal. So Krusty was known for kidnapping children and turning them into cereal. Krusty’s name is really Krusty and he wanted to have a city of Krusty Clowns, but his name had to be changed so that he would seem like the villain and not a cartoon.

5) Mr. T cereal. Mr. T is the most famous cereal villain of all time. His real name was Michael Richards. He is the villain of the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space. When the movie was released, all of the kids were scared of clowns and were afraid to walk outside of their houses. So they went and they bought Killer Klown cereal to eat. The Klowns were actually the alien invaders that wanted to kidnap and eat the children. The alien invaders were disguised as Mr. T cereal. As the children ate more and more Killer Klown cereal, they died. Michael Richards went to the doctor and told him that he was ill and had been kidnapped by aliens.

How Wonderful!

Everyone in BYOB has been abducted by aliens! There are five main kinds of aliens: the "Naughty Grannies," "Silly Sexists," "Hipsters," "The Dads," and "The Cool People." The "Naughty Grannies" are the "bad" aliens that want to take all the single guys to their "hot place." The "Silly Sexists" are the "bad" aliens that want to take all the single guys to their "cold place." The "Hipsters" are the "good" aliens that will take only the males with good haircuts. The "Dads" are the "good" aliens that will take only the males with bad haircuts. The "Cool People" are the "good" aliens that won't take any males at all. The "Cool People" are the most powerful and intelligent of all the aliens.All of the aliens have the same last name, which appears to be "Creeper". As the aliens return to Earth, they are captured by the government and brought back to Earth for trial. Their mission: to abduct all the single males and ship them to the "other side." They will then copulate with these men and the resulting children will become soldiers in the coming global conflict.

The aliens are all named after the most famous female person from every culture, from past and present. Each alien has two different last names. One is for the aliens with male alien names and one is for the aliens with female alien names.

There is an odd rule that has been invented by the Dads to determine the sex of the new children. If an alien is abducted and impregnated by a male and its name starts with the letter J, then that child will be a girl. If its name starts with a K, then it will be a boy. It is possible to be abducted by another alien of the same sex, which is how Jephthah and Gwen are both fathers to identical twins.

Every alien has a secret origin. In the event that the aliens are abducted, the secret origin can be revealed, and the child will be granted special powers. The Dads are the most likely to reveal their origin, but some aliens, such as the Sexists, won't reveal anything. The Hipsters will tell the truth at first, but they will lie about it once they find out that everyone knows what the secret origin is. If an alien reveals their origin, the child will be granted special powers.

The first time the aliens abduct you, you will die and come back as the child of another alien. Then you will be granted special powers.

When the time of war comes, the Dads will make a pact with the alien Hipsters to form a secret government.

The Dads were never captured by the military forces that invaded their world.

How Wonderful!

Here is how the girl "How Wonderful" escaped their clutches:

"How Wonderful" and her little sister ran away from her "creeper" on the night they were abducted. How Wonderful and her sister had a plan. The little girl decided to dress like a "Hipster" in order to go see her "creeper" in disguise. "How Wonderful" asked her father if it was alright to go to her "creeper." He said that it would be alright because his family had been abducted by an alien named "How Wonderful" before.

Once "How Wonderful" got to her "creeper," she decided to give him a kiss. After she finished kissing him, she ran away. When "How Wonderful" tried to follow her, she tripped and fell. She was able to crawl away.
When she woke up, she found herself in a strange new place. She met other single aliens. She realized that she was the alien from her old world. Her sister "Why Wonderful" tried to follow her. But she tripped and fell. She was able to crawl away. After many adventures, "How Wonderful" made it back to her family. They did the same thing to her sister. She is a Granny now. Her name is "Why Wonderful." The family was then abducted by the Naughty Grannies.

The Dads and the Aliens:

Dads:

"The Dad" - "The Dad" has two sons.

1. "Handsome"

2. "Handsome" is the older twin.

Their sister is "Naked"

Alien:

"The Alien" has two sons.

1. "Handsome"

2. "Handsome" is the older twin.

Their sister is "Elegant"

Hipsters:

"The Hipster" - "The Hipster" has two daughters.

1. "How Wonderful"

2. "How Wonderful" is the younger twin.

Their sister is "Naked"

Naughty Grannies:

"The Naughty Granny" - "The Naughty Granny" has two sons.
1. "What's Up?"

2. "What's Up?" is the older twin.

Their sister is "Wicked"

The Aliens' Rules:

Any alien with the word "Ladies" in its name is female.

Any alien with the word "Gentleman" in its name is male.

Any alien with the word "Man" in its name is male.

Any alien with the word "Woman" in its name is female.

Any alien with the word "Baby" in its name is a baby alien.

Any alien with the word "Young" in its name is a young alien.

Any alien with the word "Teen" in its name is a young alien.

Any alien with the word "Adolescent" in its name is a young alien.

Any alien with the word "Juvenile" in its name is a young alien.

Any alien with the word "Child" in its name is a child alien.

Any alien with the word "Chewbacca" in its name is a child alien.

Nosfereefer

this one is for the yosposers reading

computers, lol
<fosforade> i get error during installation :-S
<fosforade> why do i need to upgrade my system for a package i will install
<fosforade> ?
<fosforade> anyone?
<fosforade> ????
<bekks> fosforade: Because the security fixes are applied.
<fosforade> bekks : where?
<bekks> In the installed version, which you currently use.
<bekks> !releasenotes | fosforade
<ubottu> fosforade: For release notes of a given Ubuntu release, please refer to the 'Docs' column on the 'List of releases' table at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases
<fosforade> im in 15.04 now
<fosforade> should i upgrade to 14.04?

Nosfereefer

reasons why video games are bad:

1. Video games have the same effect as alcohol.

2. Video games cause violence and aggression.

3. Video games cause a decrease in social interaction skills.

4. Video games should be monitored and tracked like TV and movies.

5. Video games are bad because they are addicting.

6. Video games destroy brain cells.

7. Video games destroy one’s creativity.

8. Video games are a waste of time.

9. Video games promote the same immoral actions as alcohol.

10. Video games cause players to become psychopaths.

11. Video games are detrimental to social development.

12. Video games are detrimental to mental health.

13. Video games will destroy the family.

14. Video games will destroy society.

15. Video games encourage unethical behavior and a disrespect for education.

16. Video games cause violence.

17. Video games are detrimental to children and adolescents.

18. Video games are detrimental to the community.

19. Video games are detrimental to adults.

20. Video games should not be played by women and girls.

21. Video games are too violent and harmful.

22. Video games have no academic value.

23. Video games are not important because they can take place on a television screen.

24. Video games cause psychological problems.

25. Video games are a waste of time.

26. Video games are not educational.

27. Video games should be regulated like alcohol.

28. Video games are a waste of money.

29. Video games are a waste of space.

30. Video games should be banned.

Nosfereefer

the 5 most true religions:

1. Jesus is God
2. Jesus is not God
3. Jesus was man
4. Jesus is man
5. God does not need any help in creation

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

reasons why video games are bad:

1. Video games have the same effect as alcohol.

2. Video games cause violence and aggression.

3. Video games cause a decrease in social interaction skills.

4. Video games should be monitored and tracked like TV and movies.

5. Video games are bad because they are addicting.

6. Video games destroy brain cells.

7. Video games destroy one’s creativity.

8. Video games are a waste of time.

9. Video games promote the same immoral actions as alcohol.

10. Video games cause players to become psychopaths.

11. Video games are detrimental to social development.

12. Video games are detrimental to mental health.

13. Video games will destroy the family.

14. Video games will destroy society.

15. Video games encourage unethical behavior and a disrespect for education.

16. Video games cause violence.

17. Video games are detrimental to children and adolescents.

18. Video games are detrimental to the community.

19. Video games are detrimental to adults.

20. Video games should not be played by women and girls.

21. Video games are too violent and harmful.

22. Video games have no academic value.

23. Video games are not important because they can take place on a television screen.

24. Video games cause psychological problems.

25. Video games are a waste of time.

26. Video games are not educational.

27. Video games should be regulated like alcohol.

28. Video games are a waste of money.

29. Video games are a waste of space.

30. Video games should be banned.

M-... Mom?

deep dish peat moss

Nosfereefer posted:

this one is for the yosposers reading

computers, lol
<fosforade> i get error during installation :-S
<fosforade> why do i need to upgrade my system for a package i will install
<fosforade> ?
<fosforade> anyone?
<fosforade> ????
<bekks> fosforade: Because the security fixes are applied.
<fosforade> bekks : where?
<bekks> In the installed version, which you currently use.
<bekks> !releasenotes | fosforade
<ubottu> fosforade: For release notes of a given Ubuntu release, please refer to the 'Docs' column on the 'List of releases' table at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases
<fosforade> im in 15.04 now
<fosforade> should i upgrade to 14.04?

When you try to use a text generation AI but the AI just sends you chatlogs between it and its friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

The Ten BYOB Commandments:

The BYOB Law is only valid when you're outside. When you're on the porch or in the car, the state laws apply.

2. You cannot BYOB while you're waiting for a table.

3. It's your job to educate your server. The server can decide to come back later and remove your beer for being out of place, because it's your responsibility to have a plan.

4. BYOB law only applies in public areas (sidewalks and front porches) of the establishments.

5. If the restaurant has a ban on BYOB, BYOB does not apply.

6. BYOB law does not apply if you aren't drinking the beer that was served to you. If you find yourself having the "wrong" beer, you must dispose of it immediately and politely.

7. If you're at a restaurant and all the alcohol you want to consume is being sold, you cannot BYOB. You must have your own beer.

8. If you have to BYOB, have a designated driver and stay together.

9. Never assume the presence of other people's beer. If you are served beer, be sure to check with the other person. If you didn't buy the beer, you cannot assume it is beer.

10. When you BYOB, you have to be prepared to answer questions. It's your responsibility to tell the truth about what you have.