Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
ive. Or like your bad if you complain about it. Im guessing this is some kind of defense of epic biden but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Jelly posted:

There's literally no posts like that, moron, quit projecting your dumb loving cult behaviorisms

brah

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
"Americans... The only people who sit idling in cars wasting gas at starbucks waiting to buy a $5.00 latte.... While bitching that gas costs $4.00 per gallon... Oh the irony"

^^^ from occupy democrats.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Jelly posted:

I do however see a bunch of posts from chuds who have driven vehicles that get less than 15 MPG their whole entire life bitching about the price of gas getting told to shut the gently caress up

Maybe that's what you're confused about

Is your brain broken op?

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
You're literally describing the exact phenomenon im posting about but shrouding it as some "chuds getting owned" thing

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
lol forever at thinking Biden bad=trump good. Mah critical thinking is too big.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

Jelly posted:

Uhh, yeah, that's ironic and an apt observation. Not sure where you're going with this.

its not ironic op and its an incredibly stupid non-observation op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo

hello classist meltdown guy