Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
There's literally no posts like that, moron, quit projecting your dumb loving cult behaviorisms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I do however see a bunch of posts from chuds who have driven vehicles that get less than 15 MPG their whole entire life bitching about the price of gas getting told to shut the gently caress up

Maybe that's what you're confused about

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

styls trill epic posted:

"Americans... The only people who sit idling in cars wasting gas at starbucks waiting to buy a $5.00 latte.... While bitching that gas costs $4.00 per gallon... Oh the irony"

^^^ from occupy democrats.

Uhh, yeah, that's ironic and an apt observation. Not sure where you're going with this.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

1. Gas is expensive
2. People pointing out those whining about it probably drive jacked up trucks (since over 50% of American men do) and spend $20/day to get their McDonalds delivered
3. OP: "MUST BE SOME DEMOCRAT CONSPIRACY" or "MSM MEDIA DIRECTING THE NARRATIVE"
4: OP too loving stupid to realize President doesn't set prices and Americans still have internationally cheap gas in comparison.
5. Literally no one defending Biden, just people pointing out utter hypocrisy of Americans.
6. Learn to get upset about other poo poo that matters
7. Gas thread

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Could have just said yo, hey gas is expensive because the gas companies are a bunch of assholes instead of putting a dumb political spin on it.

Which is what Democrats are actually saying, not "not mah Biden!", because they're not an actual cult and actually don't give a poo poo about Biden, or post "lovely" photoshops that identify themselves as low IQ e-mail sharers.

Jelly fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 19, 2022

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Sophy Wackles posted:

idgi. Russian oil is less 1% of US oil supply annually.
There's other factors that ramp the cost up but I agree, like every other corporation in America, gas companies are clearly taking advantage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

MEMRI posted:

High gas (and food etc) prices hurt the people at the bottom most and gloating about it just because your cultural adversaries are the ones making the biggest stink about it is incredibly loving lame behavior

High gas (and food etc) prices hurt the people at the bottom most and buying products that inflate the costs of those things for no reason but to try and reprieve your deflated masculinity is incredibly loving lame behavior. So is voting for the people that reliably hurt the people at the bottom.

When those same people, who also vote to impede progress of alternatives that don't make us reliant on foreign fuel sources complain about the price of gas more than anybody else, it's even more lame.

Playing the victim card is really getting old hat.