Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

What's the story behind this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I feel like Dad Gay So What would be a Todd Solondz film.

Also, it'd either be him or Paul Thomas Anderson who'd dramatize the printer carrying saga.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Nice Guy Patron posted:

The guy that was playing WOW in the hospital waiting room while his son was being born.

I believe that goon's SA username was something like Wojtek (or close to it... had like a Kodiak bear logo as an av?) I remember posting my "I used to compose music for a slot machine company" A/T thread, and he of all people talked about working for one of the competitors.

Later on, I read his post about the WoW thing and :lol:

Sorry for the non-photoshop post ITT, sometimes I interject just so people years later will have some sort of reference.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

he was apparently ejected from the raid because the raid leader found out it was while his wife was giving birth

just... "wtf are you doing, go be with your wife?"

I don't know of any media I could photoshop that into unless I pull a teenage stepdad

One could Photoshop a box or ad for the latest WoW expansion. Raid-friendly childbirths.

Edit: I know poo poo about WoW, but there's a" The barrens" joke to be made.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

:golfclap:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

I don't get it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=180070

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I loving love this, nice :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Elviscat posted:

It's a pretty nice shot, man.

FTFY