Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Is that Aatrek?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

He was standing in Kevin Spacey's spot so that's why I made that guess.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Kirk Vikernes posted:

That's a direct quote from Muerte when he was thinking about adding a buttplug as an anti-rape device for his trek.

I can't remember but did anyone explain to him that walking a long distance wearing a buttplug would actually make it easier for someone to rape him?

It may have possibly worked as a cork to keep him from diarrhea spraying everywhere from eating nothing but Burger King.

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I was rereading that thread and its related spin-offs for my roleplay and it is just such a delight. The unearned arrogance is just outstanding, every word of it.

I'm sure his life is going well. If there is one thing I know, it is that blue collar self-made types (which his dad almost certainly is with a stump removal company) are really tolerant of mental illness. So I'm sure the transition went swimmingly well.

Never underestimate the confidence of mediocre white men.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

That strange guy posted:

I could not decide which way to go with this so I did both.

"The Goon is good."

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I'm told that these cookies are to die for!