Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I could use a place to keep track of games I want to get to some day, figure others could too. not things on my backlog or stuff that I'm working on more immediately, but games that i want to get to when I have a long gray beard and one or two marbles rolling around upstairs. planning to update as I think of more and figure I'll be inspired to add by others.

this year: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3989487&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post520376661

The long-term, forever list:

• shin megami tensei v
  • terranigma
  • Metal Gear series
  • death stranding
  • dragon quest 5 & 6
  • final fantasy 9, X2 and 13
  • final fantasy origins: stranger of paradise
  • resident evil remakes 1, 2
  • one of the Tekken games, against that person who beat me when I was fourteen
  • tunic
  • the Metroid games i have not beat: Metroid 2, Metroid Fusion, Metroid prime 2, metroid prime 3. (will skip other M)
  • Lufia 2
  • Pokemon
  • Maniac mansion
  • original harvest moon (i've made it to like the final season 3 times. i have to finish it one of these days)
  • dark souls 1-3, bloodborne, sekiro
  • every NES game
  • luigi's mansion 3

gaming backlog - games i've played on current consoles and should get to one of these days:
  • THPS1&2
  • FF7 Hard mode
  • Arkham Knight
  • Untitled Goose Game
  • Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition adventure maps
  • Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
  • Obduction
  • Bioshock 2

Bicyclops fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Apr 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

yeah, Elden Ring is a showstopper for sure

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This looks like a great list of games to throw into the bucket of my own poo poo, piss, and phlegm that I’m bringing to the dump later. Thanks OP.

call a plumber, wormskull.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this thread didn't get much traction but i'm trying again because it's honestly one of the easier ways to keep an ongoing list for me, and i think if i see others lists, it will inspire me to add to my own. i realized that i had somehow not included bloodborne and sekiro on my list so i reorganized.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bees x1000 posted:

really hoping that the team remaking Natsume games gets around to this one. It's so good

i played the first one in college but the sequel seems powerful enough that it influenced future DQ games. i have to play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

original lufia is forgettable enough that the thing i remember most about it is this comment from the gamefaq i used to play it:

quote:

When my friend watched me beat these guys, here was his comment: "Man, these guys are the Sinistrals? They should be called the PATHETICstrals!" I slapped him for making such a crappy joke. But, seriously now--a crappy joke is what Gades does: