Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
No please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Yo, you've been having a bit of a break the last few months, please go see someone.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP is going to see someone. That's one of the main points of the journey.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

OP if you take any photos wanking over a corpse please make sure you label them NWS

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Skeleton Ape posted:

Let's see the cart

:holymoley: this did not get enough love

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i refuse to believe the OP isnt trolling

but because i know their IP and them personally, i guess i have to accept it. at least i wont have to deal with being called in to watch him pull out of his driveway anymore. he's the beltway department's issue now.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

You should visit as many different Hooters restaurants as you can on your road trip across America.

Hooters is a poo poo restaurant where underpaid women in uncomfortable uniforms will serve you overprices wings, and beer in big glass mugs. But it's very American. And because the waitresses are so underpaid, they may even pretend to listen as you tell them your epic story of driving across country.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BrigadierSensible posted:

You should visit as many different Hooters restaurants as you can on your road trip across America.

Hooters is a poo poo restaurant where underpaid women in uncomfortable uniforms will serve you overprices wings, and beer in big glass mugs. But it's very American. And because the waitresses are so underpaid, they may even pretend to listen as you tell them your epic story of driving across country.

Hello swet baby show bobs please I love you

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you want to go to Hooters so much then we'll go after work one day. You don't need to talk the target into it. I mean. Wait a second. Is this your messed up way of getting Nina into a Hooters uniform? Jesus Christ man. It is isn't it? You need to leave her alone or you're going to get your rear end fired.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol op I had the exact same problem with the Exxon (xON) corporation, but the main problem was that I wasn’t living in a house with floor drains in the basement. :hb:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Its not about not knowing why, its about I'm a Targeted Individual and have literally lived with random joggers, bad parkers, people with loud stereos and the glare of old people my entire life. I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating but the people who know me would attest to this statement. I'm also 6' 3" 200# so go ahead and call me fat rear end because that isn't true either.

This doesn't make you a targeted individual, this just means you have neighbors. Bad parkers? Really?

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol what a loving rat brained psycho. Lmao.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
good for you OP, it literally can't be the worst decision made by a member of this forum so don't listen to these detractors. like you'd have to black out on soviet benzos and sneak yourself into a warzone to gently caress children to become the most prominent figure in this rogue's gallery

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Don't worry OP, I'm right behind you.

Now don't turn around.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Issa jar jar binks

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

corgski posted:

Don't worry OP, I'm right behind you.

Now don't turn around.

are we to vindicate the OP then? Jog past their house just now, and park badly. maybe play some loud music

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Gangstalking isn't some organized effort by the government, it's the cosmic forces of the universe loving with you because by sheer random chance, fate determined that you were not meant to have a pleasant life.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

i refuse to believe the OP isnt trolling

:ssh:

This is a famous thread that has been posted before, there is no reason for everyone to be quite so upset

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Its not about not knowing why, its about I'm a Targeted Individual and have literally lived with random joggers, bad parkers, people with loud stereos and the glare of old people my entire life. I'm sure you think I'm exaggerating but the people who know me would attest to this statement. I'm also 6' 3" 200# so go ahead and call me fat rear end because that isn't true either.

It's because everywhere you go you bring a bad attitude. Smile more and be nice instead of a big ol stinker. Also wash ur butt.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
The Gang Goes On An Adventure

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

Gangstalking isn't some organized effort by the government, it's the cosmic forces of the universe loving with you because by sheer random chance, fate determined that you were not meant to have a pleasant life.

gangstalking isnt real, but the planet itself can collectively hate you.

source: definitely maybe. or "a billion years before the end of the world"

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

praying that all the gangs get justice as a result of your driving from one place to another place (caravanning)

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
So tell me more about this "gang stalking".

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

fish and chips and dip posted:

Well, first off its "gangs talking" and its a good thing. Unless something happens like the beginning of The Warriors

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

How big is the caravan gonna be and how do you know your fellow caravaners are not secretly in the gang?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

this morning I coughed into my hand instead of my elbow so my daughter started chanting "you are gonna spread you are gonna spread" after "helpfully" correcting my coughing technique.

these psychos are using children! that is why I have to go to Washington. the master mineral solution has kept my family safe but evidently no longer. I am being targeted in my own house!

save the children.

Vitruvian Manic fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Mar 21, 2022

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
same, op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
don't call me daughter

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm glad to see the microwave implant suggestions calling test subjects to DC (the 'source') are working even at full range. phase 3 is going to go beautifully.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I've sent in my application to volunteer as an ambassador, I don't care if someone isn't interested in my cause. I'm caravanning to inspire those people to set a goal get out and work on it. Getting out of the house is one of the hardest things to do when you struggle with this. I don't expect anyone to care about what I'm doing, I'm not doing it for those people. I'm doing it for myself and people who are interested in it. Simply put: sitting behind a desk all day and driving a BMW, living in an overpriced apartment is not appealing to me anymore. I've never had time to think about what I want to do or what kind of job I want. I've always taken the highest paying job I can find and worked it to support the lifestyle I wanted at the time. Being at the nation's capitol and meeting people is what interests me at this point in my life. I want to slow my life down for a bit, stop working 60-70 hour weeks and enjoy life for a bit. If I don't figure everything out over the next few months so be it, I'll still have experienced something very few people have and I'll have a story to tell my children. I would much rather have a story to tell than saying I worked in a cubicle for 40 years.

I want to find who I am as a person and what I want in life.

Oooookay, I see you are raisin awareness

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Oooookay, I see you are raisin awareness

people throw rocks at things that shine -- Taylor Swift.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I actually had to look up gang stalking.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

GolfHole posted:

gangstalking isnt real, but the planet itself can collectively hate you.

source: definitely maybe. or "a billion years before the end of the world"

What I'm getting at is fate is an actual thing but it's just an extension of the natural laws of physics.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Hollismason posted:

I actually had to look up gang stalking.

It's when a gang of plucky teens sneak into your haunted property to unmask the villain i.e. you

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Still laughing that OP seems to not understand 75% of the words he used in the thread title.

I, a known distributor of gang justice and other justice.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Who stalks the gang???

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

BrigadierSensible posted:

Visiting Hooters is absolutely feasible, I'm following a similar route that Trucker Tucker took from California to DC. I've sent messages to many restaurants but there is only one I'm truly interested in working with and supporting. That is TGI Friday, it is the organization that Daniel R. Scoggin (entrepreneur) is a part of. They do many great events around the city of New York and it is an organization I can relate to. They have a lot of get out and "do" type of events which is what people who struggle with gang stalking need to do to live functional lives. I've emailed in a form to join as a volunteer and I'm going to be giving them a call tomorrow.

A lot of restaurants are bland and to be frank rather boring. TGI Friday pops and looks lively and fun. I'm really working hard toward getting in with TGIF so my followers can donate or help with their cause as I grew up in the New York area I have many friends that could participate in events. I feel I need to get more coverage of my trip to attract the attention of organizations and I'm just now starting to make a little headway into that field. I have a radio spot next Saturday on a radio station in the town I grew up, so I'm really amped for that. I liken this process to applying for a job, I have to prove that I'm worthy of a mutual support.

Thank you for not making GBS threads up the thread by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"TGI Friday's Times Square, this is Britlyn, how may I help you?"

"Hi, this is Vitruvian Manic, I emailed you yesterday. I'd like to join your organization as a volunteer."