Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Have you ever checked to make sure you don’t have Morgellon’s Disease, OP? Your doctor may be lying to you…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Visiting Hooters is absolutely feasible

Don't encourage him. Did you that know last year he started wearing board shorts and an Hawaiian shirt every time he walked his dog past another targets house while they were out collecting their mail in an attempt to influence them into going to the beach just to see an intern in a bikini.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
I’m glad you’re getting inexplicable donations but have you considered it might be gangstalkers luring you into a trap

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Working for free at T.G.I. Friday’s to own the libs

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
My donations have been 95% from family and close friends I know personally. I have videos up on my page that explain that the donations go towards my truck, food and keeping me going. I have enough to cover all my gear and food for a while. Once I can link up with Issa all the donations will be funneled into that. I'm not doing this to make money, but at the same time I do need assistance to make this happen. I could tell my supporters to donate to Issa but unless I'm actually affiliated with them, no one is going to do that. I'm thinking about creating my caravan shirts, since I've had people interested in buying them and donating all the proceeds to Issa as another way to get his attention. In no way shape or form am I acting like my donations are going to a charity at this time. I specifically lay out in my video where the money is going to. Hopefully I get a response back from Representative Issa and I can start actually contributing directly to a cause.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

My donations have been 95% from family and close friends I know personally. I have videos up on my page that explain that the donations go towards my truck, food and keeping me going. I have enough to cover all my gear and food for a while. Once I can link up with Issa all the donations will be funneled into that. I'm not doing this to make money, but at the same time I do need assistance to make this happen. I could tell my supporters to donate to Issa but unless I'm actually affiliated with them, no one is going to do that. I'm thinking about creating my caravan shirts, since I've had people interested in buying them and donating all the proceeds to Issa as another way to get his attention. In no way shape or form am I acting like my donations are going to a charity at this time. I specifically lay out in my video where the money is going to. Hopefully I get a response back from Representative Issa and I can start actually contributing directly to a cause.

Were the original posts from back during the Obama administration when fear and paranoia of the government among right-wingers was at an all time high? Could explain why the original OP's friends and family were so supportive of him if everyone involved was a right-winger who wanted to stick to the libs.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Gang Justice

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Skeleton Ape posted:

:ssh:

This is a famous thread that has been posted before, there is no reason for everyone to be quite so upset

poo poo is this the cart thread? i didnt know he was being gangstalked

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
He wasn't it's a soft reboot.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
So you're leaving your daughter to go drive to Washington DC and you're gonna call TGIFriday's about it?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Issa is the 2nd richest member of the House of Representatives he doesn't need your money

But you go ahead and bother him

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
how's it going op. what did tgifridays say?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

kntfkr posted:

His boobs were too big for him to work there.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

How can i get next to Issa
Now, tell me how it's going to be done
Will i win or lose this one
Don't care, about, the fact, that he's in a
Different league
They say it's no use
When I try (ooh weee)
They say it's no use when I try-ai
Darrell Issa will never be
Mine

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we’re not a gang, we’re a collective

mostly we do mlm. stalking is more of a side gig.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's not what I've ordered! I said gang sucking not gang stalking

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

kntfkr posted:

I've contacted many organizations about assisting in any way I can or just stopping in and talking to people about my trip. No responses on that front either. I have a feeling once I actually start my trip I'll have a much easier time being able to connect with TGIF and Representative Issa. I'll have my family who can help look up franchises I'm near at the time as well. The hardest part of my struggle with gang stalking was learning to be able to get out of the house. I just wanted to shut my door and stay inside. I hope to inspire people to get out and learn that trucking will naturally make you happy.

Edit: Does anyone have contact with TGIF headquarters? I need them to sponsor my trip with an unlimited supply of philly cheesesteak egg rolls.

Vitruvian Manic fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Mar 23, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Definitely. They probably haven't responded because you haven't started your trip yet. Once you're on the road, they'll probably call you back. Stay safe! Eyes on the road!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Is this the vitruvian ma'am that had a meltdown in GB's and also posted his lovely art in samart

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Who was that guy that was selling art in GBS because he bought a car for some woman he wanted to bang?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Issa me Mario!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Tarkus posted:

Who was that guy that was selling art in GBS because he bought a car for some woman he wanted to bang?

Ya that guy

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I've contacted many organizations about assisting in any way I can or just stopping in and talking to people about my trip. No responses on that front either. I have a feeling once I actually start my trip I'll have a much easier time being able to connect with TGIF and Representative Issa. I'll have my family who can help look up franchises I'm near at the time as well. The hardest part of my struggle with gang stalking was learning to be able to get out of the house. I just wanted to shut my door and stay inside. I hope to inspire people to get out and learn that trucking will naturally make you happy.

Edit: Does anyone have contact with TGIF headquarters? I need them to sponsor my trip with an unlimited supply of philly cheesesteak egg rolls.

The reason everyone is telling you to go to TGIF is it's the one place where the government isn't allowed to send its gangstalkers due to space treaties with the grey aliens. It's the grey aliens' favorite fast food place and they prefer the government not conduct its business in the building while they're trying to eat.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Issa aint doing poo poo now that the money has run dry.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

This thread has been made by gang stalk

bottom text

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Vitruvian Manic posted:

My good sir,

I hope this missive finds you well. I am Representative Darrell Issa's Chief of Staff and occasional cabana boi, so trust me when I say that we've got a great big convoy rocking through the night. Ain't she a beautiful sight?

I can help you (((LINK))) with Representative "Dimebag" Darrell Issa's hot yoga instructor, who will give you the keys to the congressional houseboat. Hope to see you there.

Yours in Christ,

[REDACTED]

Edit:
:horsedrugs:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Mar 23, 2022

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
With all the positive support I've received, I wanted some negativity from goons to balance it out.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Vitruvian Manic posted:

this morning I coughed into my hand instead of my elbow so my daughter started chanting "you are gonna spread you are gonna spread" after "helpfully" correcting my coughing technique.

these psychos are using children! that is why I have to go to Washington. the master mineral solution has kept my family safe but evidently no longer. I am being targeted in my own house!

save the children.
Is this a troll or a psychopath with a child?

I guess I'd be more concerned about the latter but like 90% of Q-cultists have children these days so what are you going to do.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I keep misreading the title of this thread as "Cavanaughing for great justice" and it makes me wonder what act could possibly be disgusting enough to name Cavanaugh after it? It would make Santorum look like he got off easy.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Vitruvian Manic posted:

With all the positive support I've received, I wanted some negativity from goons to balance it out.

Alas, everyone here is being positive, and as we all know, two positives make a negative, so basically what I'm say is that we are all ROYALLY hosed because of your tomfoolery and crypto-erotic shenanigans. Thanks a lot, pal.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Request title change to General Bullshit > Move Zig! For great justice!!!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Also, what evidence do you have to support your assertion of "gangstalking"? It seems like you're suffering from some novel psychological disorder. And why are you fixated on Darrel Issa? You should probably give up your vehicle, buy a good cart and camping equipment, and hike across the country to raise awareness of your claims.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I want to find who I am as a person and what I want in life.

i don't, so keep it to yourself

*voting 2 and moving on*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I've been gangstalking OP for years. I stare at him until he looks at me and then I quickly glance away. I'm super good at facial prosthetics which is why he's never noticed it's been the same person the whole time

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I've been gagstalking for years, but have yet to get a joke

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I'm skulking around beneath the OP's window, along with my entire outlaw motorcycle gang: Lucifer's Cumsluts. Vroom vroom, motherfucker.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 24, 2022

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Also, what evidence do you have to support your assertion of "gangstalking"? It seems like you're suffering from some novel psychological disorder. And why are you fixated on Darrel Issa? You should probably give up your vehicle, buy a good cart and camping equipment, and hike across the country to raise awareness of your claims.

I do not wish to do this as a hike, that is too discreet. I want to give people driving by an opportunity to see what I am doing. I have family that will help me decorate my truck. Getting injured is a high possibility, if there wasn't risks in doing this then everyone would do it. If I get splattered by a gangstalker I guess that is the chance I take. I want to believe in human kindness again and I hope that if I am seriously injured I'll receive the assistance I need.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yfjBO6PXJY

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I do not wish to do this as a hike, that is too discreet. I want to give people driving by an opportunity to see what I am doing. I have family that will help me decorate my truck. Getting injured is a high possibility, if there wasn't risks in doing this then everyone would do it. If I get splattered by a gangstalker I guess that is the chance I take. I want to believe in human kindness again and I hope that if I am seriously injured I'll receive the assistance I need.

I've talked it over with the Gang and we're all disguising ourselves as paramedics and hospital staff it's gonna be a hoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Wait, are gangstalkers supposed to be able to instantly escalate to murder? I bet that's why I haven't been getting any callbacks on my applications. I'm really good at walking slightly too slowly in public places and glancing at strangers with cryptic expressions, but I never did get that hitman cert. Ah, well.