Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
So this dumb thing happened. Trump made a long riff on Peter Meijer's name at a Michigan rally (He's a RINO I guess?), and how it's dumb and confusing that it's pronounced MY-er.

https://twitter.com/JacobRubashkin/status/1510417688589443077

While much of the crowd seems unenthused, there are people jeering, I assume, along with him. As almost every reply to this says, Meijer's, which his family owns, is a huge grocery store chain in Michigan. Everyone there has always known how to say it. But some people there also decided, in that moment, that Meijer is a dumb, confusing name and they've always hated it. It's wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1516909839955410945

Someone flying their Cessna too close to DC again most likely

LMAO, it's an Army parachute team putting on a show for a Nationals game, but not everyone who should know about it did.

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1516913186238345216

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
The Democratic leadership's response to the initial peaceful protests of the draft was a resounding "Hey guys, calm down."

I'd say Biden and co would do anything to get back to the days of martini lunches with Mitch McConnell, but I don't think he'd need that extra incentive. I don't think the motherfucker has contempt for anyone the way he does for the mouthy rabble that ostensibly make up the Democratic base.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Jun 9, 2022

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the Wall St.
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
What did Crenshaw do to earn the ire of those Proud Boys? Was it just voting for aid money for Ukraine?

Trump showed that limited anti-war rhetoric has found a place in the Republican Party, but he also ramped up wars and spending everywhere without them caring. Putin being white, unlike the targets of Trump’s ire, probably makes a difference.