Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

VorpalBunny posted:

No Let's Go Brandon or FJB shirts seen at Disneyland today. That's progress!

I saw entire families wearing LGB T-shirts when I made the mistake of visiting Gatlinburg last week. I figure it's cuz every other store there there sells them, but yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Riptor posted:

I read that as "LGBT shirts" at first and was very confused

Well, I did see some of those on the employees @ the Ben & Jerry's somewhere in town. That was the only oasis of hope in Gatlinburg, an ice cream chain. Hope they survive these hard times.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Dr. VooDoo posted:

DeSantis and the other Republicans are probably expecting (and hoping) courts strike down the Disney law because it’s so blatantly retaliatory so they don’t have to deal with the fall out and get to use ACTIVIST JUDGES SIDING WITH THE WOKE GROOMERS as a fundraising point. Cause if this goes through the counties surrounding Walt Disney World are about to get seriously hosed hard having to suddenly take on the burden of the public roads and utilities Disney had been handling up to this point

I live here. I have no idea how this culture war garbage is so appealing, to the point we're talking about a Democratic bloodbath in a few months, when absolutely nobody can afford rent or housing. A governor spending weeks fighting Mickey Mouse!? I'm stunned. What the hell is going on? I mean Charlie Crist is gonna lose because he's Charlie Crist. But how do we help ourselves?

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
Ron DeSantis is running against Charlie Crist, a guy as useless and boring as Joe Biden. A guy that lost to Rick Scott in a Senate race. A former Republican. That money won't even need to be spent.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

quote:

That was former astronaut, current NASA administrator, and 3-term Senator Bill Nelson who lost to Rick Scott in a Senate race.

Crist lost the 2014 Gubernatorial race.

Oh yeah. I get these milquetoast bores mixed up. What a joke. Rick Scott was a complete blackhole of charisma during that race. Pretty sure he didn't show up to one of the debates as well. Still crushed Crist. Ugh. I moved here in 2009 and could not believe anyone wanted to vote for Rick Scott during his first race, yet here we are.