Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sir Lemming posted:

I've been seeing this take and it's pretty weak. Your immediate reaction to something, especially in a very public/professional setting, doesn't always indicate how you really feel. And I dislike the implication that she intentionally goaded him, which is a pretty big stretch.

It also could have been he was doing a polite laugh until he saw how upset his wife was about it and decided to do something about that. Which is a fair reaction.

Also the take "it's ok to make fun of someone's medical condition if they have money" is pretty good. Good take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I gotta say if you want to see the president's son's dick this is a good time to be alive.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Tom Cotton says that the Democrats' goal is to make everyone live in Manhattan... which is apparently where poor people live?

And living in a high-rise apartment and walking to work is a hell worse than commuting?

I think the culture war is getting more and more abstract and becoming "Single-family home in rural countryside with 20 acres of land vs. literally everything else."

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1509894441817067527

Americans love getting stuck in traffic.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I keep trying to get an abortion but am prevented because "I don't have a uterus".

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

selec posted:

They also push back by slowing and stopping response in the districts of city politicos who complain or even discuss cutting funding.

Cops believe you either give them everything they want, or you get nothing from them. They are willing to let us be killed, raped and robbed as a negotiating tactic.

Whoa, hey. It's not just a negotiating tactic. It's also because they're lazy or too cowardly to stop it from happening.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
No tree is going to be safe after this.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just want bad things to happen to the wealthy and Republicans why can't this be delivered?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Half of all fossil fuel usage is to manufacture and power cow tools.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Man, this thread is always down on Biden and anyone to the right of Bernie. Look, Biden is tackling inflation. For one he asked companies not to charge more.

Also the January 6th investigation might have a huge impact on the election in November. People might be so riled up that Republicans will be punished by only taking the house.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can't believe they would arrest them for conspiracy to riot. Riots are cool as hell. This is more like conspiracy to kill a bunch of people.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Elon just devouring that hand that fed him.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Am I also Herschel Walker's secret son?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

haveblue posted:

Just turn golf courses into public parks. You wouldn't even need to redevelop them, just knock down all the fences

Public golf courses are fun you get to spend like 25 bucks for 4 hours of driving around on a golf kart smashed to hell off cheap beer and knocking around golf balls I highly recommend it.