Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinarium)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Smell like poo poo in here"

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:goofy:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Hmmm… apparently when I see a bunch of cute noses all together like that it makes me kind of cringe. Weird.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

boop da snoot

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Hmmm… apparently when I see a bunch of cute noses all together like that it makes me kind of cringe. Weird.

i just learned the word rhinarium and i like it. i wanted a thread to exist with the word in the title. i also like the rhinariums themselves. :)

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Thank you for the informative info, OP.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Huh, I never thought about the wet nose helping to determine wind direction and therefore where the scent is coming from. That’s pretty cool.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Wiggle sniffer