Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I love it when each menu has the back button in a different corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

precision posted:

iphones are sincerely the most fail technology of the entire modern age

I switched to an iPhone SE 2 after using a hand-me-down Android for years and the biggest issue was installing non-app store programs on it.

You need iCloud, iTunes and Altstore installed on your PC and sync it at least once a week to keep them working. You can only have 3 at a time, and one of them is that app that does the syncing for you, so it's actually 2.

I went through all this for a version of Youtube that skips ads and sponsors and keeps playing with the screen off. I only lasted a few months before I got sick of those and there's no way I'm paying for Youtube Red. I'm sure Google will manage.

E: ^ Yeah, and a tempered glass screen.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Inept posted:

stop watching youtube

Only when Awful app gets text-to-speech

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Unfortunately Vanced YouTube just got sued so its gone now 😔

Yeah, that was good if a bit of a pain in the rear end to install. Newpipe should still work, you just have to share youtube links to it.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Does anyone make normal sized phones any more? And by that I mean screens no bigger than 4.7" diagonal

The iPhone SE 2. It's the same size and shape as the previous one, but with a more modern processor.