Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Here's a place where you can tell all of those horrible secrets to strangers before you go nutso.

My secret is your cute but i dunno how to tell you :( also I'm scared

Bryan Adams stole my bike in 1969 and I'm on a mission to unravel the conspiracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

two forums
forbidden from one another

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

It's an open secret I am

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
If this thred touches any other it will annihilate them both in a shower of posts and anti posts

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My secret name is long dong fooey

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im hitler

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

fart

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

instead of a uvula i have a tiny nutsack.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I will never reveal the posting secret!

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Baja blast is just blue powerade and mountain dew

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

all my toes are on my left foot

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
The true unreleased version of Summer of 69 is predicated on the theft of a prototype 69 Raleigh Chopper bicycle at the Queensway Drive-In late summer 1970 by a 9 1/2 year old Adams.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i haven’t paid my posting tax in years

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
I did a big poo poo

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I have nipples even though I'm a male

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how [spoiler]bbcodes[spoiler] work

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

The Bananana posted:

I’m fine with that.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Posted

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
The Classic double entender anthem Summer of 69 that Bryan wrote the lyrics for has baffled scholars mainly because some of it is true but the numbers don't add up. In 1969 Bryan lives in Texas & nowhere nears a drive-in & it is not until 1970 that Bryan moves to the never mentioned, isolated suburb Beacon Hill in between the Ottawa River, the Queensway & the edge of the city This is where Bryan's first real six string & the drive-in theater come into the picture. The 69 doesn't add up then & even though Bryan has stated the song is about "sex" Jim Vallance who laid the licks to the song has stated that Bryan was playing around with year numbers when developing the lyrics. Half of Bryan's work is about sex, seemingly influenced by his nudest hippie Mother but this song defies that continuation & is generally considered about a lost youth. Now throw into the mix a 1969 Raleigh Chopper prototype bicycle that was stolen directly in front of the Queensway Drive-In Theater by an eleven year old prince of thieves & things become allot clearer. From Bryan's first album If Wishes Were Horses to his latest work where he describes a "69 Buick', it becomes even clearer. Its also becoming clearer that Bryan's quip "standing on your mamas porch, you told that you would wait forever" is probably a product of our second encounter after the theft where I spotted him with his gang walking past our row of townhouses. I sat down on a neighbors porch & watched them go by to the park & stop at the swings. Bryan must have spotted me when I spotted him because by the time I ran to get my Dad they were nowhere to be seen. I'm beginning to think a formative aged Bryan elusive,cant be caught, always on the run strictly private nature could have stemmed from these events

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
[[REDACTED]]

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Bananana posted:

bootleg dew

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

shocking if true

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TheSpamalope posted:

The Classic double entender anthem Summer of 69 that Bryan wrote the lyrics for has baffled scholars mainly because some of it is true but the numbers don't add up. In 1969 Bryan lives in Texas & nowhere nears a drive-in & it is not until 1970 that Bryan moves to the never mentioned, isolated suburb Beacon Hill in between the Ottawa River, the Queensway & the edge of the city This is where Bryan's first real six string & the drive-in theater come into the picture. The 69 doesn't add up then & even though Bryan has stated the song is about "sex" Jim Vallance who laid the licks to the song has stated that Bryan was playing around with year numbers when developing the lyrics. Half of Bryan's work is about sex, seemingly influenced by his nudest hippie Mother but this song defies that continuation & is generally considered about a lost youth. Now throw into the mix a 1969 Raleigh Chopper prototype bicycle that was stolen directly in front of the Queensway Drive-In Theater by an eleven year old prince of thieves & things become allot clearer. From Bryan's first album If Wishes Were Horses to his latest work where he describes a "69 Buick', it becomes even clearer. Its also becoming clearer that Bryan's quip "standing on your mamas porch, you told that you would wait forever" is probably a product of our second encounter after the theft where I spotted him with his gang walking past our row of townhouses. I sat down on a neighbors porch & watched them go by to the park & stop at the swings. Bryan must have spotted me when I spotted him because by the time I ran to get my Dad they were nowhere to be seen. I'm beginning to think a formative aged Bryan elusive,cant be caught, always on the run strictly private nature could have stemmed from these events

I find a lot of this problematic in vastly different ways

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm the one who pooped on the pigs balls

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

I bumped into John Travolta once, smashed into him HARD because I wasn't paying attention. I don't like to tell anyone.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

gay for gacha posted:

I bumped into John Travolta once, smashed into him HARD because I wasn't paying attention. I don't like to tell anyone.

Lol I bet you “smashed” real hard

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
While working at a liquor store, I watched a mans life fall apart over the course of a year. Lost his job at a company he had been with for forty years for showing up drunk. DUI. Wife left him. Kids would pour his booze down the sink and he'd come back for more. Eventually he'd be there first thing in the morning, shaking, sweating, stinking in unwashed clothes and ungroomed hair, just there to get his half gallon of skol and exist a day longer. Secretly, I enjoyed seeing his entire life crumble because I thought he was a very annoying person and he would go on political tangents in the store.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
crap sorry I didn't mean to walk in here my bad I'll go

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I dunk a teabag 3 times into a cup and wait maybe 30sec and thats done, bang, ready tea

If i see a 'brewer' on the street i will stalk him, call for reinforcements, and destroy him. I say 'him' because a hardcore brewer is always a man for some reason. Anal.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

unknown butthole posted:

While working at a liquor store, I watched a mans life fall apart over the course of a year. Lost his job at a company he had been with for forty years for showing up drunk. DUI. Wife left him. Kids would pour his booze down the sink and he'd come back for more. Eventually he'd be there first thing in the morning, shaking, sweating, stinking in unwashed clothes and ungroomed hair, just there to get his half gallon of skol and exist a day longer. Secretly, I enjoyed seeing his entire life crumble because I thought he was a very annoying person and he would go on political tangents in the store.

turn your monitor on

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I am a dealer… of secrets

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
All Your Base Are Belong to you. they were always yours...

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I made my vision board and I am ready to use the power of visualization to achieve what I deserve. and I deserve a lot.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I hacked the cia database and found out that people who make and watch "let's play" videos are huge losers

The cia says a lot of poo poo but one still wonders..

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Icochet posted:

I hacked the cia database and found out that people who make and watch "let's play" videos are huge losers

The cia says a lot of poo poo but one still wonders..

Hey! I'm one of those people!

So I know that it's true :(

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
all my friends are goons

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Thermophonic Joy posted:

all my friends are goons

gently caress up if true

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

................im gay.................

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

TheSpamalope posted:

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU STUPID! loving! BASTARD!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Hey! I'm one of those people!

So I know that it's true :(

You will be approached by a man in a wizard hat. Hear him out.