Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
How can one be inside of trouble? Trouble is not a place nor is it a box so prithee tell how does one be inside of trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Aha but first in order to ascertain that trouble is indeed not a box, we must first define a box. A box is a thing you can put things inside of. A box is usually a cube or a rectangular prism but sometimes they have pyramid shaped boxes in japan

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oh sorry, I thought this was a thread about people who were in to roubles.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Plant MONSTER.

A sarcophagus is a box

An empty kleenex box is a box.

The ocean is not a box.

Plant MONSTER.

No this is a philosopher's zone.

Plant MONSTER.

a prison of sorts. cause we're in big trouble for being naughty little things.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
it's much like taking a poo poo or having a seat OP

:iiam:

doesn't make sense but we're raised on that poo poo

Plant MONSTER.

Well in my family we were told to take a poo poo and we had a communal platter with various shits and you took one with you for the day

Plant MONSTER.

and have a seat is just a polite way of saying have a stool which *ahem* is a less polite way of saying grab a poo poo from the tray of shits

nut

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Aha but first in order to ascertain that trouble is indeed not a box, we must first define a box. A box is a thing you can put things inside of. A box is usually a cube or a rectangular prism but sometimes they have pyramid shaped boxes in japan

in Japan they make boxes by growing a ball in a glass box

Plant MONSTER.

nut posted:

in Japan they make boxes by growing a ball in a glass box

Yeah but sadly there are less younger people working in the artisanal agriculture sector so a lot of this stuff will be gone before long 😢

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I’m on the outside

I’m looking in

I can see to you

your in trouble!

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
you bear the taint of trouble
trouble is upon you, like the stank upon a stonk

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Plant MONSTER.

Double, double you're in trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
To bed with you, your dinner's forsake;
And in the morn no breakfast shake;

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i am not even concerned until we get to deep, deep stages

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

my kids always beat me at Troubletm

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

google THIS

urine trouble

Manifisto

trouble is a place op, and in that place is mister bonestripper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHP_HXpffk&t=121s

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Yes, it's me, Mr In Trouble

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Drink some cranberry juice.

Plant MONSTER.

Bright Bart posted:

Drink some cranberry juice.

You're in Trouble
U I T
U T I
Urinary Tract Infection
Urine Trouble?
Cranberry Juice

Ass-penny

it might not be a "box" or a place, but if something can be around you on all sides you can certainly be inside of it. to use another noun the op brought up, sure the ocean is not a box but you can easily be inside of it.

also if you were in Northern Ireland in the 1960s through the late 90s The Troubles would certainly be surrounding you so in that sense you'd be in Trouble.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmAZr9DtYs

Heather Papps

hello friend

wallowing in a big trouble puddle

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
oh no!

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I think I found it:

In YtrOUblRe

Pahilla the Hun

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I think I found it:

In YtrOUblRe

who let the WhatZit? pro in??

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

also, you’re not in trouble i am

send help

thanks nesamdoom!!

Manifisto

Pahilla the Hun posted:

also, you’re not in trouble i am

send help

:siren: bwEEEEooo bwEEEEEooo bwEEEEEoo here come the emergency vehicles! :siren: :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :rznv:

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
stuck in trouble factory

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

Not to brag but I fit into a size 3 trouble yesterday. I am so gonna be ready for trouble season

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I notice that your not the man pouring the thing anymore but actually there is a plant monster.

With regards to the question. Maybe trouble is like a sort of virtual nation. Like maybe if you went to sleep you'd be in snoozevile?

I'm not really sure though.

e: I like the tongue.

Prurient Squid fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 2, 2022

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

rear end-penny posted:

it might not be a "box" or a place, but if something can be around you on all sides you can certainly be inside of it. to use another noun the op brought up, sure the ocean is not a box but you can easily be inside of it.

also if you were in Northern Ireland in the 1960s through the late 90s The Troubles would certainly be surrounding you so in that sense you'd be in Trouble.

I live on an island off the coast of Ireland called England.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Prurient Squid posted:

I live on an island off the coast of Ireland called England.

Thank you for describing it this way. It is the correct way.

Plant MONSTER.

Yeah I went back to being a Plant Monster and not the guy pouring the thing

HisMajestyBOB

I'm in trouble, you're in trouble, if you think about it we're all in trouble. All that matters is whether we've been caught yet.

What is trouble but the trouble-causing plus the catching? Without being caught, are you really in trouble?

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

Pahilla the Hun

thanks nesamdoom!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!