Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Thank you for this. That is one happy beaver. :cabot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1st beaver in 8 months. literally a 1:100,000 ratio

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stupid baby idiot

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"i wanna start my life deep in debt".... DumbAss.....

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

stupid baby idiot

turn on your monitor

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it refuses more than 70 volts

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Get this: beavers are fish and eating them during lent is a-ok!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Treecko posted:

Naw otters are actively vicious

Beavers are chill. They're North American capybaras.

Otters loving rule sorry you suck

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I found a beaver skull on the woods last summer but it only has one side of front teeth. The teeth are so long it's insane

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dang you're right about me sucking but I'm just saying they're different. Otters are dope too it's just a water weasel. Which is fine and good just more hyperactive.

Sorry bout your lack of beaver knowledge.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm sorry I flew off the handle. My best friend was an otter

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One time I mistook an otter for a beaver.

I otter know better!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/pm18ZB2.mp4

The closet many of us have been to a beaver.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Beavers are very industrious. Other animals hibernate during the winter, but beavers believe that is them being lazy. There are damns to repair, dens to insulate, and their young to raise.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

The Human Crouton posted:

They have beavers at my local zoo, and I have to admit that my first impulse when seeing them is a survival instinct to obtain their obviously warm and waterproof fur. They literally register as living coats upon first reveal. Then I wait 5 seconds and they are cute.

sorry about your brain that sounds hosed up

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Treecko posted:

Dang you're right about me sucking but I'm just saying they're different. Otters are dope too it's just a water weasel. Which is fine and good just more hyperactive.

Sorry bout your lack of beaver knowledge.

I've never smelled a beaver but holy poo poo the weasel stench.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Here is a capybara that farts near some ducklings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guibQH94rCM

That's kinda like a beaver if you think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Do you think capys and beavers would be friends if they were introduced? I hope so.

e: apparently not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZRNkXNreCw

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Mar 26, 2022