Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I wanna skeet on your hairy chest
Then lick up on your balls
To suck you off is my real test
While you blow out my back walls

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Search my rear end to under stand
Just what can fit inside

Sexwithmen! gently caress me one and all, its you and me
I'm also into pee.

Sexwithmen! Ohhh! You know I'll bend.
For any well hung men.

Sexwithmen! A heart so true!
My anal beads, are covered in poo.

You bang me and I'll blow you. Sex! With! Men!

Gotta gently caress em all!

(and so on and so forth)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed a pokemon. They tortured me for it. They separated flesh from my body. I can't raise my arms anymore. For they tore the biceps from them. Just terribly tortured. Insane agony. I screamed in complete and utter pain.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

They tortured me for it.

I dont believe alot but i believe this

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I never felt so much pain in my life as when they tortured me for committing sex act with the pokemon. As they tortured me I screamed so loud my vocal chords ruptured. I did not speak for three months but even if I had wanted to speak I could not, for the agony of being tortured was so great it was likely all I could have done was scream because the pain was so tremendous.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I never felt so much pain in my life as when they tortured me for committing sex act with the pokemon. As they tortured me I screamed so loud my vocal chords ruptured. I did not speak for three months but even if I had wanted to speak I could not, for the agony of being tortured was so great it was likely all I could have done was scream because the pain was so tremendous.

mouthfucking a ditto that looks EXACTLY like me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like squirtles

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QS6cxq6k8g

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
My mom made up dirty gay sex lyrics for a song from Aladdin and would sing it to herself sometimes, my sister heard it and then sang it at her junior high and it went viral. You know, viral for back then, so multiple grades were singing it.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Thats what we call right in the old wheelhouse

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAA
AAA

- Audio of me being tortured for loving the pokemon

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GAHuX5FTRs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
seriously reveal yourself this is total goon content imo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Iiiiiiii wanna gently caress a Pikachuuuuu and touch it's balls all day.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Ayyy Stavvy baby

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I get probated for posting my homo erotic Galaxy Quest fanfic, and this filth is allowed to thrive?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ProbeMeMods!

(Like pokemon song voice)

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
gas

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

cool and brave username

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Poohs Packin posted:

cool and brave username

Thank you, forums user Poohs Packin

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at2BufPf6bo

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Thank's for reposting the GBS anthem

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

*stands w/ hnd on chest*

TheSpamalope fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Mar 26, 2022

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
lovely gently caress rear end

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
suck my god drat pokeballs op

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mr mime fucks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheSpamalope posted:

lovely gently caress rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j7qzRqYCkk

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Lmao

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

putin is a oval office posted:

Thank you, forums user Poohs Packin

It was sarcasm lmao pwned just totally pwned

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i cant believe they play that song to children

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
my mom didn't let me watch pokemon cause brock was too horny and she thought he was the "pokey man"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAA
AAA

- Audio of me being tortured for loving the pokemon

this is the pokemon song i remember

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A sudden loud noise coming from the luxury coach catches everyone's attention. When Goh and Allister look out the window, the luxury coach's roof is blown off and a Spiritomb emerges from it. Allister translates its speech, revealing that the Forbidden Pokémon is demanding for its spirit to be returned. Goh is surprised to see Allister being able to understand Spiritomb, but his attention is quickly redirected to Ash, whose face has now changed to completely match that of Spiritomb. Allister reveals that an ill-natured spirit from Spiritomb is residing within Ash, explaining his odd behavior. Pikachu tries to shock Ash to drive the spirit away, but it doesn't work. However, as the train rocks, a branch from a tree falls on Ash's head, knocking him out.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i remember being at a dying theme park cafe and the pokemon song was playing really loud while i ate the soggy gross fries. i was 14 and it was one of the most depressing experiences of my life

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I like squirtles

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i highly doubt they were paying royalties to play that song. no idea why it's so cemented in my memory, it was really sad. maybe triggered my first depressive episode idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You say this is about gay sex, but where is the back wall on a butthole? Like, I mean I guess you just stop pushing when you hit poop or whatever, but that’s why you gotta find a chick with a good metabolism, like you go to dinner at like 6:30, 7ish and she’s already squeaked out a floater by 11 or so and your balls are just smackin her sticky pussy. Like with dudes is it just balls on balls then? Like one of those 5 steel balls all those guys got on their office desk or whatever but with like 4 balls instead? :thunkher: