Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If you can't trust an unsentient pathogen then who can you trust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mozi posted:

if you are an otherwise healthy person who doesn't need to worry about passing it to (for example) an immuno-compromised family member or close relation then yeah, wear a mask if you want but try to enjoy what is left of life because it's only going to continue getting worse (for non-covid) reasons from here. or you can just stay in your room and post and get whatever health problems result from that.

Ok doomer

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Mozi posted:

if you are an otherwise healthy person who doesn't need to worry about passing it to (for example) an immuno-compromised family member or close relation then yeah, wear a mask if you want but try to enjoy what is left of life because it's only going to continue getting worse (for non-covid) reasons from here. or you can just stay in your room and post and get whatever health problems result from that.

sup, my healthy 11-year-old has debilitating abdominal pain months after omicron infection despite being vaccinated, but sure it's covid PTSD and she should go enjoy life because cases are increasing the virus is over

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

The country with 4% of the global population has 16% of global COVID-19 deaths.

what are the corresponding global and domestic percentages of chuds tho?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i don't want to go to school today, my tummy hurts it must be the rona :(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Pretty unimpressive. At a rate of 1k cases a day it's going to take us over 27 years to finally hit the 2M mark. We're not dying to covid nearly fast enough

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If chuds are wrong then why do they feel so strongly that they are right? Checkmate, libs!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

sup, my healthy 11-year-old has debilitating abdominal pain months after omicron infection despite being vaccinated, but sure it's covid PTSD and she should go enjoy life because cases are increasing the virus is over

They're not saying what you think they're saying.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

If chuds are wrong then why do they feel so strongly that they are right? Checkmate, libs!

Old lady customer today repeatedly used the term China Virus when talking about why her husband of 54 years is in hospice care. Tee up 1000001.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Mods flu :aatrek:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Chief McHeath posted:

When do u graduate

It's a middle school. Graduated that in 1976.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Genesplicer posted:

One of every 300 Americans has died from this disease. A bit sobering. Statistically speaking, that would translate to 3 people at my school. And seeing as how I'm one of the oldest at my school... I'm just glad I got my shots and booster.

Gene you've got a high score bro, celebrate

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Shinjobi posted:

Gene you've got a high score bro, celebrate

Every time I think that, I remember that my mother-in-law is 88 and doing fine. She has an air of smugness about her.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Szyznyk posted:

Old lady customer today repeatedly used the term China Virus when talking about why her husband of 54 years is in hospice care. Tee up 1000001.

"Covid is a hoax but if it was real it would most certainly be a bioweapon engineered by the horrible chinese who stole all our jobs"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBoojBTEPaI

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

hell yeah good early days of covid nostalgia itt

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
What is our stretch goal?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

jimmy mnemonic posted:

What is our stretch goal?

Let's gape it to 3-million.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Covid crippled my CHUD brother-in-law and he still won't admit it's real, just that he "got sick". He's not even 30 and now has extreme fatigue and sleep apnea.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Covid and bidens vaccine gave me alcoholism

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
we are just stuck with this new American killer. Just like we are stuck with poverty, gun violence, income inequality, healthcare inequality, global instability, climate change.... Bitcoin. It's all hosed man live your life however you see fit, just don't expect all the other poo poo to change

It's teh new normol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
This isn't normal. These are the good times we'll be looking back on in 10 years.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
I tried to do my part when my coworker gave me omicron which I gave to my family. No deaths. I am a failure. I should be deported.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

DiHK posted:

I tried to do my part when my coworker gave me omicron which I gave to my family. No deaths. I am a failure. I should be deported.

You can try again in 4-6 months.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I tried to do my part by staying home pending a Covid test when I was sick but my managers ignored my questions and expected me to come into work anyway. 3 days later they changed the policies. gently caress you come to work

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I wish I could remember who it was last year at the mass vaccination center I was working at that was willing to bet me $100 that we would never hit a million deaths.

I did not even hesitate, I was like "I would bet you a dollar per death"

BRING IT

The best part is that the COVID-19 death statistic will never actually stop rising, which is always fun to think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This isn't normal. These are the good times we'll be looking back on in 10 years.

:stare: