Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost
I think I might have one.
Sometimes I wake up and have to throw up. Be fore I go to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

yeah that sounds bad

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Could also be a pregnancy problem, OP.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

Could also be a pregnancy problem, OP.

if I was a woman it might be, but i have a penis

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

if I was a woman it might be, but i have a penis

You could still be suffering from sympathetic pregnancy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

You could still be suffering from sympathetic pregnancy.

pretty sure that isn't happening. Havent had a girlfriend in 12 years

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pretty sure that isn't happening. Havent had a girlfriend in 12 years

Might want to call her up and ask her if she's pregnant.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

Might want to call her up and ask her if she's pregnant.

try again applewhite. go left rear end in a top hat

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Anxiety, Smanzxiety, everyone knows you're a fool, you don't have to hide it!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Have you tried not having anxiety

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

DemonToadGoat posted:

Anxiety, Smanzxiety, everyone knows you're a fool, you don't have to hide it!

I know, buddy, I aint trying to hide it.
Just had a bad year and wanted to vent

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
What the hells a drat panic attack? You ever heard of that, Jim? Millennials... Can't do nothin for 'em.

-boomer work with

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

try again applewhite. go left rear end in a top hat

I know it's just pregnancy talking so I forgive you, but that was unkind.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

I know it's just pregnancy talking so I forgive you, but that was unkind.

I know you just busting my pregnancy balls, your a good dude Applegate

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I know, buddy, I aint trying to hide it.
Just had a bad year and wanted to vent

This is a safe space and I'm here to prop up GBS as a good place to communicate with people, unlike every other social media platform.

That being said, everyone here's a fuckin self proclaimed expert and for the most part should be ignored, or taken with a grain of salt.

You should start with talking with your general practitioner, many psychological symptoms are often a byproduct of physical ailments or disease. So if you're all good physically, in theory, he/she/they will refer you to a mental health professional.

I however, self medicate with a (very healthy imo) regiment of drugs and alcohol, video games(mostly simulators) joining a brass ensemble (it forces responsibility and accountability), and rescuing cats off the mean streets of Fuckin Nowhere, Ohio.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I hope you get something out of this thread, op. I recognize your username as a "not bad poster" and am half tempted to drink another beer and keep reading but it's almost 1am and I'm sleepy.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Sounds like you're allergic to not being at work. You should be at work more often.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Workaholic is the best Vice, you get well fed, and only come out with distant social skills,

You'll totally have time to rekindle your marriage after you retire!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

interwhat posted:

This is a safe space and I'm here to prop up GBS as a good place to communicate with people, unlike every other social media platform.

That being said, everyone here's a fuckin self proclaimed expert and for the most part should be ignored, or taken with a grain of salt.

You should start with talking with your general practitioner, many psychological symptoms are often a byproduct of physical ailments or disease. So if you're all good physically, in theory, he/she/they will refer you to a mental health professional.

I however, self medicate with a (very healthy imo) regiment of drugs and alcohol, video games(mostly simulators) joining a brass ensemble (it forces responsibility and accountability), and rescuing cats off the mean streets of Fuckin Nowhere, Ohio.

I love you for this, thanks for taking the time

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

interwhat posted:

I hope you get something out of this thread, op. I recognize your username as a "not bad poster" and am half tempted to drink another beer and keep reading but it's almost 1am and I'm sleepy.

you helped some. Thanks buddy

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think I might have one.
Sometimes I wake up and have to throw up. Be fore I go to work

Are you sure you are not pregnant OP?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Are you sure you are not pregnant OP?

pretty sure, the doctor looked at my penis and said "What the gently caress am I doing here?"

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

As an anxiety master, I am qualified to tell you that if you don't take my advice, I will hold your whole family personally responsible for the damage my ego takes from your anxiety.

No Pressure bud :)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

DemonToadGoat posted:

As an anxiety master, I am qualified to tell you that if you don't take my advice, I will hold your whole family personally responsible for the damage my ego takes from your anxiety.

No Pressure bud :)

You forgot to tell me your advice

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You could always try taking a poo poo onto a pile of freshly ground cinnamon and see if that helps.

I don't know why or how it would, but it is a thing you could try.

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

I'm gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

Chief McHeath posted:

You could always try taking a poo poo onto a pile of freshly ground cinnamon and see if that helps.

I don't know why or how it would, but it is a thing you could try.

I am not going to do that

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

Real talk tho:

I always find Anxiety finds me when I'm unsure about something, and I'm in a position where I haven't looked, eg: bank balances, cars driving in my blind spot, if that creepy dude I refuse to let myself look at is staring at me or just trying to avoid me, etc.

The solution I find works for me is taking a moment to check on the status of the sources of the anxiety (whew) and then resume motion.

like you, I suffer it a lot in the mornings, like the complete and total lack of momentum inhibits any solutions.

If its so bad that you are hurling tho? Talk to a doc, let them help you.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

How do you feel in the mornings

DemonToadGoat
Jan 12, 2015

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

im stay

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
have you tried using these op?

they have the idea of putting peppermint oil in a time release capsule patented, that's how you know it works

coronary quips
Sep 14, 2009
yeah, but do you wake up screaming into your phone about officer burress and everything the police have done to you, including silencing you unlawfully in violation of federal law for more than eight consecutive years, failing to offer equal protection on multiple occasions, searching you without a warrant multiple times, and maliciously prosecuting you over complete perjury-worthy lies which were easily disproven with actual evidence no one cared about until being dragged through court for years? are you hopelessly addicted to ice cream, having consumed at least 50 gallons of the poo poo over the last six months, and you're still in possession of the purchase receipt for each and every tub of shame? can you look down at your grotesque, slowly-bloating form, wiggling and sagging with age, knowing no one will ever care, and no one will ever do anything about all the things people have done to you in life? will you find yourself staring at a blank desktop for hours on end, trying to think of one last place you can go on the internet to feel there's an actual community worth communicating with again -- instead of being abjectly and arbitrarily harassed by them for stating a series of facts -- and end up making this lovely post today?

don't even think about it. that one's for me. get your own.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

prolly still gay

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

coronary quips posted:

yeah, but do you wake up screaming into your phone about officer burress and everything the police have done to you, including silencing you unlawfully in violation of federal law for more than eight consecutive years, failing to offer equal protection on multiple occasions, searching you without a warrant multiple times, and maliciously prosecuting you over complete perjury-worthy lies which were easily disproven with actual evidence no one cared about until being dragged through court for years? are you hopelessly addicted to ice cream, having consumed at least 50 gallons of the poo poo over the last six months, and you're still in possession of the purchase receipt for each and every tub of shame? can you look down at your grotesque, slowly-bloating form, wiggling and sagging with age, knowing no one will ever care, and no one will ever do anything about all the things people have done to you in life? will you find yourself staring at a blank desktop for hours on end, trying to think of one last place you can go on the internet to feel there's an actual community worth communicating with again -- instead of being abjectly and arbitrarily harassed by them for stating a series of facts -- and end up making this lovely post today?

don't even think about it. that one's for me. get your own.

never been there there. but have spent some time in County. you know. real jail.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP instead of using the word anxiety try using words like scared or afraid or frightened. It sounds silly but when you drop the euphemism and rephrase it like it becomes a little easier to connect with and understand the underlying causes of your fears. Or at least it did for me.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i have a crippling "piss my pants in the face of any and all adversity" disorder

no joke i really do

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

OP instead of using the word anxiety try using words like scared or afraid or frightened. It sounds silly but when you drop the euphemism and rephrase it like it becomes a little easier to connect with and understand the underlying causes of your fears. Or at least it did for me.

the only thing i am afraid of is snakes. and I can handle that. It's not really fear. I don't know how to expain it.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Nap Ghost
I realize I have a loving problem, but I am afraid to admit it, or really to loving fix it

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Anxiety isn't scared or afraid or frightened, I think OP made it clear how he feels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Does the feeling hot when you think about going to work? Does it but the same on your days off?