Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Break Time!

In each episode the Witch King of Angmar tries to break various wizards. A panel of the Istari rate each wizards attempt to resist being broken and sends one off to the final. At the end of each season the wizard that wins the final is sent to defend a city of men against a dark tide of evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You Are Going to Die.

Using the latest in Hollywood movie technology they reanimate dead celebrities to bring us sobering messages about our own imminent meetings with oblivion.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Who's Skeleton Is That?

We tell everyone whose skeleton it is.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Whose Search History is That?

5 random audience members get on stage and our contestants have to guess which search history goes with who.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Radiation Nation.

Two tribes of kids are pitted against each other Survivor style but one team is given radium supplements while the other team's parents didn't sign the waiver.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Politickles.

In the lighter side of politics political rivals tickle each other in way that is not sexual. Like maybe in one episode let's say oh, I dunno uh, I'll just pick two politicians at random: Lauren Boebert and AOC tickle each other's feet with feathers in an entertaining/humorous way and frankly if you're reading more into it than that then really doesn't that say more about you than me? I just want to bridge the divide in this country and you're looking at me like I'm some kind of pervert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What did they think would happen?

1 Backyard
5 young men
15 litres of beer
& 1 bottle of lighter fluid

Each week our audience is given to chance to rhetorically ask..

What did they think would happen??

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Mar 29, 2022