Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
ever since i got off work i've been laying here watchiing movies and such, and the whole time ive been munching on this box of peanut butter chocolate chex. (it's chocolate, peanut butter and cinnamon chex all mixed up). i now realize ive eaten like, 3/4 of the entire box

am i gonna die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

why dont you get a haircut and eat rice chex like an adult

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You will die and it will be constant nonstop agony for hours before u die

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

back in my day we ate crispix and loved it. the box said it wouldnt go soggy because of the chemicals but by end of it the cereal and milk ate right through the bowl. if you collected enough box tops you could send them in and dupont would send you your very own class action lawyer

Dial911
Mar 18, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!

No, but the diarrhea might.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

We're all gonna die. Thanks OP

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
If you eat too much anything you will die because you will explode.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yes it will OP

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You probably can consume so much fiber that you'll fail to poo poo.
Obviously this would be the most ignoble of deaths by the standard of these forums and I recommend that you avoid eating any fibers.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

yeah everything has lethal dose, OP. everything you can eat can kill you if ingested in high enough quantities.

however, the thing about lethality OP is that things only get more lethal if you ingest more relative to your body mass. for instance, if you feed a bunch of rats 29.7g of table sugar per kg of body mass, that will kill about 50% of them. if you have fatter rats it takes more sugar to kill them. but if the sugar makes them fatter faster than it kills them they will be essentially immortal

using this methodology you could eat as much VX nerve agent cake frosting as you wanted, provided that the cake was so impossibly dense eating it made your body instantly metabolise and put on thousands and thousands of kilograms. you could be immortal, laughing, eating all the delicious nerve agent, growing to the size of a skyscraper, untouchable by man or wolf, truly a poison buddha adonis.

while such a cake is only a fantastic dream – albeit one that propels my every waking moment forward in hope and anticipation – i am certain that you could figure out a way with careful study to balance your body weight gains with your lethality gains to similarly gain a lesser but still noble immortality via the chex and i wish you luck on your new lifestyle

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
just cut it with chocolate peanut butter cheerios and you should be fine

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

chaosbreather posted:

yeah everything has lethal dose, OP. everything you can eat can kill you if ingested in high enough quantities.

however, the thing about lethality OP is that things only get more lethal if you ingest more relative to your body mass. for instance, if you feed a bunch of rats 29.7g of table sugar per kg of body mass, that will kill about 50% of them. if you have fatter rats it takes more sugar to kill them. but if the sugar makes them fatter faster than it kills them they will be essentially immortal

using this methodology you could eat as much VX nerve agent cake frosting as you wanted, provided that the cake was so impossibly dense eating it made your body instantly metabolise and put on thousands and thousands of kilograms. you could be immortal, laughing, eating all the delicious nerve agent, growing to the size of a skyscraper, untouchable by man or wolf, truly a poison buddha adonis.

while such a cake is only a fantastic dream – albeit one that propels my every waking moment forward in hope and anticipation – i am certain that you could figure out a way with careful study to balance your body weight gains with your lethality gains to similarly gain a lesser but still noble immortality via the chex and i wish you luck on your new lifestyle

Wow. I need to reflect on this.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

STABASS posted:

just cut it with chocolate peanut butter cheerios and you should be fine

True, sugar and fats are the stuff that good wholesome diarrhea is made from.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Let me quote my man Paracelsus: "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison, except for chex cereal which is never poison."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

By popular demand posted:

You probably can consume so much fiber that you'll fail to poo poo.
Obviously this would be the most ignoble of deaths by the standard of these forums and I recommend that you avoid eating any fibers.

It’s ok, all of the fiber in every Chex except bran Chex has been removed and replaced with sugar.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

But what about the box?! It's almost pure fiber and you should get rid of it immediately!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

precision posted:

ever since i got off work i've been laying here watching movies and such, and the whole time ive been munching on this box of peanut butter chocolate chex. (it's chocolate, peanut butter and cinnamon chex all mixed up). i now realize ive eaten like, 3/4 of the entire box

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

why dont you get a haircut and eat rice chex like an adult

Yeah, your own variation sounds disgusting, precision. Nothing but kiddies' sugar shite.

Chocolate should only be consumed by adults as slabs, bars, drinks, desserts and the occasional bowl of Coco Pops (just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy! That's the slogan over here anyway, where the mascot is a monkey, I think unlike in the U.S.).

And IMO peanut butter should only be consumed on crackers, bread, toast or directly from the jar. All without 'jelly' (or 'jam' as we say here). i realise this last point means I would never be granted U.S. citizenship, even if I entered the lottery for green cards and won one.

Edit: Fancy chocolates in spherical form (Frere Roche or however you spell it) and in those presentation boxes you give to someone you're loving/want to gently caress, and your mother on Mother's Day, are also acceptable.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Mar 28, 2022

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

PB is best eaten out of an rear end

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Everyone dies alone, buried under a ton of chex cereal

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Work with us Colonel, can't you get us some tasty carcinogens to incorporate into the chex? The people demand more!

Favonius
Nov 28, 2014

There is only one way to find out OP

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Have you tried smashing them into smaller, finer dust and snorting them? I hear that's a healthier way to consume your breakfast.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Those were my chex you rear end in a top hat, im gonna kill you!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Work with us Colonel, can't you get us some tasty carcinogens to incorporate into the chex? The people demand more!

Only as a suppository. So just crush it down like someone suggested, grab a funnel, and let the nature take course

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
You should probably get that chexd out op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

chex cereal sucks poo poo, it gets soggy in about 10 seconds

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mods please rename me poison buddha adonis

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Colonel Cancer posted:

Only as a suppository. So just crush it down like someone suggested, grab a funnel, and let the nature take course

Eh, topologically speaking the mouth annd anus are the sa,me hole.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
if only it was that easy

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Talk to Will. Tell him how you feel about the amount of Chex they are eating.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
U have to chug a whole gallon of milk now so you don’t have clumpy rabbit poops.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hope not OP I really like you

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they stopped stocking crispix at shop rite and only have chex and it's like why bother waking up in the morning

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

No OP. Chex is the secret to eternal life.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Chex Quest ruled.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
You sure you've been managing your anxiety, OP? I recommend cock-and-ball-torture.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Eh, topologically speaking the mouth annd anus are the sa,me hole.

You kiss yer mother with that rear end in a top hat?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I have the same question regarding cheese