Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
just took a huge dump. enjoying that Post poo poo Clarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I know I feel better after reading your posts too

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
SA veteran posters really bring the gold

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
There's so many biological impulses men have to get out of the way to think clearly, maybe they would have an easier time achieving enlightenment if we just put their brains in jars.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
fart

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

There's so many biological impulses men have to get out of the way to think clearly, maybe they would have an easier time achieving enlightenment if we just put their brains in jars.

That's what that guy on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did and look what happened to him is that what you want? Half a world of that guy running around?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

That's what that guy on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did and look what happened to him is that what you want? Half a world of that guy running around?

At least they wouldn't be flipping over not getting their dick wet since they wouldn't even have dicks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

At least they wouldn't be flipping over not getting their dick wet since they wouldn't even have dicks.

gosh every single man is just so dumb and makes me so angry

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

gosh every single man is just so dumb and makes me so angry

I am a heterosexual man and it really annoys me how the media glorifies men all the time when I have no sexual interest in them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

See someone about your self-loathing and repressed sexual issues and disengage from the media.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Maybe instead of putting brains in jars we should put dicks in jars.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think someone already invented that, you're too late

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
i have to go to the toilet before i can do anything else. if i cant have a poo poo it feels like my body and mind slow down and stop and there is only suffering