Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

If you move forward while crouching it will remove the "itchy butt" status effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Listen up everyone, it is a KNOWN FACT that if you press "growl" fast enough the owner will throw the ball while you are still holding it in your mouth, please stop editing the wiki and marking this "unconfirmed"

Finger Prince

If your dog is misbehaving, roll up a newspaper then make trumpet sounds through it. It will not stop the dog from misbehaving, but it will distract you from its transgressions.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
There's no rule that says a dog can't dunk

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
You may miss out on opportunities to mark your territory in new places if you are too afraid to lose any of your existing markings. Sometimes accepting a small loss can open doors to even larger piss-spraying opportunities.

Heather Papps

hello friend

be careful not to fake toss the ball too much, they stack up in your inventory and if you're not careful you will become over encumbered and will not be able to discard extras, because the ball is a quest item in a permanent radiant questline.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

be sure to bring extra dog poop bags. some walkers are abusing a known bug that results in each movement requiring three times it's messiness level in baggies to clean.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when u find some poo poo, ALWAYS piss on the poo poo. whether u bothered 2 sniff it or not, make sure u piss on it at the very least.

this is the game's only save point system so don't gently caress around

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

Areola Grande posted:

when u find some poo poo, ALWAYS piss on the poo poo. whether u bothered 2 sniff it or not, make sure u piss on it at the very least.

this is the game's only save point system so don't gently caress around

you may think spinning around 100 times before lying down is the autosave system. it is not.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
There are hidden vaults between some humans' legs. You need to check every crotch. Like 50 times.

google THIS

When the human is stumbling toward the bathroom in the middle of the night in the dark, respec all stats into Cold Nose and touch their bare leg without warning for a major XP boost

super sweet best pal

Every second the humans aren't around is an opportunity to level your bark stat.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
For a dog's nose, you MUST understand...

:siren:There is not nor will there ever be anything better smelling than a crotch.:siren:

ANY crotch.

ANY species.

Bar none.

If there's not a crotch then of course an exposed butthole will be as an exquisite orchid, beckoning your dog's nose like a bee, with a magnetic pull that you will find unusually strong and robust.

Like a tractor beam.

Be prepared man, I'm not even kidding- it's supernatural. It's a force that you must be prepared to reckon with, the target butt or crotch with become a singularity that will pull your otherwise gentle and tame puppers into a tunneling display of embarrassing primal purpose.

Arms get dislocated when the unsuspecting owner's chihuahua locks onto a scent and takes off...

And if you own a Saint Bernard?

I hope you got good health insurance

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jinh

I found an oversight, the town guards usually don't allow you to level biting on any target within their aggro radius. But they don't seem to recognize water spray as a valid bite target so you can just powerlevel the hell out of it right in front of them without affecting their disposition.

thanks so much cda <3

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

if you collect every bone biscuit in the Shopping Plaza, when you get to the liquor store entrance you can instead enter through the giant cardboard Smirnoff to get to the Soviet Russia bonus level. if you save outside the park and hydrant pees on you, that means you're good to go. what a country!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

For a dog's nose, you MUST understand...

:siren:There is not nor will there ever be anything better smelling than a crotch.:siren:

ANY crotch.

ANY species.

Bar none.

If there's not a crotch then of course an exposed butthole will be as an exquisite orchid, beckoning your dog's nose like a bee, with a magnetic pull that you will find unusually strong and robust.

Like a tractor beam.

Be prepared man, I'm not even kidding- it's supernatural. It's a force that you must be prepared to reckon with, the target butt or crotch with become a singularity that will pull your otherwise gentle and tame puppers into a tunneling display of embarrassing primal purpose.

Arms get dislocated when the unsuspecting owner's chihuahua locks onto a scent and takes off...

And if you own a Saint Bernard?

I hope you got good health insurance

Oculus Snift.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!