Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

precision posted:

they say everyone has a price. i think that's actually true, for probably 99.9999% of all humans. what price would you sell your soul for?

defining "your soul" as "whatever it is about you that is of infinite and ultimate importance". if you don't believe there can be any kind of afterlife or way your consciousness lives on, then lets say "selling your soul" means "doing a thing you would otherwise definitely never do and would hate yourself for doing"

so, with that said

how much?

Hahahaha if you have to ask, then you can't afford it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

gleebster posted:

What kind of beef do you have with this 5-year-old, OP?

He's Bruce Willis in Looper.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Genesplicer posted:

Any particular reason you want to go back?

so she can win the big game duh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

precision posted:

lets not pretend we don't all know that 5 year old is a freakin JERK

What if they just used a child’s blood a little bit to fraudulently authenticate themselves as Jesus Christ in the legal system, but that didn’t make him significantly ill until his mid 20s, and then invited him out and sold him down a river and used the financial leverage they gained from his blood to force him to live next to people who raped him as a child while simultaneously blaming him for all their enduser problems and demanded non consensual sex from him to solve their problems and then ultimately tried to murder him via state authorized channels when he didn’t put out. #california

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Genesplicer posted:

Any particular reason you want to go back?

Yeah I did everything wrong and completely wasted my life after age about 25

Now I'm old and alone and regret is destroying me and has for years
Crying

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Spinz posted:

Crying

Stop thinking about what could have been and think about what you can do with where you are. Whatever you did if you regret it now there's a good chance your a better person and able to change. Make your last decades worth it.

My grandma started dating again at 74, and that sounds like the source of your regrets. If she managed to find someone you can too, if that's what you want.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
For flight?

poo poo, now I gotta listen to that song again to get it outta my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

pixaal posted:

Stop thinking about what could have been and think about what you can do with where you are. Whatever you did if you regret it now there's a good chance your a better person and able to change. Make your last decades worth it.

My grandma started dating again at 74, and that sounds like the source of your regrets. If she managed to find someone you can too, if that's what you want.

:love:
Thank you

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Spinz I also think 'if only I could go back and do this one thing different, my life would have been better.'

Like... a lot.

But you can't change the past and you have to work with what you have here and now. There's no use beating yourself up for something you can never change.

Just keep moving forward. You're not alone you have GBS. :glomp:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
lmao goons are not your friends

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Well not with that attitude goonsir.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Spinz posted:

Crying

I know its easy to say but not necessarily easy to do, but I have a friend who regrets a bunch of stuff from the past nd I just tell her, that she can't change it, and try to focus on the present and look towards the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

precision posted:

lets not pretend we don't all know that 5 year old is a freakin JERK

OK, but why are you trying to recruit someone to do your dirty work? It didn't work in Strangers on a Train, and it'll fall apart for you too.