Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
triple sec? more like triple secs L M fuckin A O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:whimsical: 2005....

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Does anyone know how much champagne goes in a bleu cheese martini? You know what gently caress it I’m just gonna use Chardonnay. :shrug:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
What do you mean I have to go get more? We're 15, we don't have a car let alone a valid license. It's not my fault you polished off the bottle, you're on your own man I'm walking home.

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
God damnit! Why did I think my parents kept their liquor under the sink? I should have read the labels before downing this poo poo. My insides are wrecked!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hmmm.... what's this bottle labeled "jenkem"?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

It tastes like piss. Why does dad drink this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
This Welch’s sparkling is gonna wreck my rear end.