Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
i have been arrested
i have not been arrested
i take the fifth amendment
View Results

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Most of these are getting arrested for bullshit, which totally checks out.

Back somewhere from 06-08, I got arrested for having a dugout with like .2g of weed. Pulled over for a headlight that was out, I had replaced the other one that fuckin morning. Spent the night in jail. I was 18. Called the friend who was with me, whom I also protected because he was headed to Haverford College, and ultimately now has 2 phd's, and he agreed to pick me up at around 10am the next day, in my car. My mom shows up and silent treatments me the whole way home. It was rough, but I'd just done my first night in jail so I was like whatever.
M
At the time possession of marijuana carried possible jail time, which meant you had to get a lawyer. poo poo hosed me financially for years to come. But I told my recently separated parents that I'd done nothing wrong and the system is hosed and marijuana is good. The weed charge fell off and ended up with a paraphernalia charge.

The second time I got arrested was for dui, for you guessed it, taillight out. Cop smelled it on my breath. Pretty uneventful, got out that night, and they even let me go get my car from the place it was pulled over at. I'd like to think that it's because I was polite that I didn't get treated like poo poo, but I know it's ultimately because I'm white. The county boy that showed up to back the state boy up was a loving cock and very unprofessional. Down at the trooper barracks I noticed a locker that said "Johns". She was the trooper that did my dare class in second grade. The two boys working that night poo poo talked her a little bit didn't give anything away. Later, while on probation, trooper John's pulled me over for tint, while I had an ounce on me but didn't smell it. That one also hosed me financially.

There's only one lesson that can be taken away here folks and that's:

Don't.............

Not check your vehicles exterior lighting regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU