Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's time to hit the back walls of the court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

just think with her #resisting we could have had a 5-4 decision instead

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

page 69 nice

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

he'll never wriggle his way out of this one!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Nobody likes you and you're wasting your money and time

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

In a 7-2 decision spitting in a government officials food now carries a 5 year minimum jail time + restitution by comping all meals

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Some Guy TT posted:

i have trouble getting too upset about the end of chevron because the chevron era has gone hand in hand with congress just refusing to actually legislate anything anymore and letting the bureaucracy do it instead despite the laws the bureaucracy is interpreting at this point predating the invention of the fax machine

i think ideally the laws that govern our everyday life should be determined by political processes which take into account the way these regulations affect private citizens based on direct feedback from those citizens instead of by career officials who face no repercussions regardless of the outcomes caused by their arbitrary interpretations but i dunno maybe i just dont have sufficient respect for our countrys democratic institutions

lol why the gently caress do you think congress is a democratic insitution

if they strike it down it'll only be used to justify doing less good things and to explain away why they can't do good things. for more information look at everything that has happened ever in amerikkka for any reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

what's his account