Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

VideoGames posted:

Played some more of the new Kirby last night. The shine has worn off and I do not think it is very good.

No stamina bar so you can spam moves, small ability choice, some hats look so bad it is like they copy and pasted using MS Paint, janky movement where you miss everything, overly generous time limits on the challenges so you can beat them with your eyes closed.

Shame.
Radahn has truly scourged thee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

"And VG Radahn wept, for there was nothing left to conquer"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

VideoGames posted:

I think it is level with Elden and FFVIII this year so far.
Why the gently caress would putting up with Squall for 80+ hours be equivalent to Kirby and Elden Ring? I cannot let this slide. :colbert:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Infinitum posted:

April Chat Thread: Tits are pretty magical

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

I love my job

April fools:smith:
I hate my job intensely

April fools :v:

(my condolences)

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Rarity posted:

Can I be a catpotato?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyOuM-xVvOI

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Godamnit my whole mortgage company vendor mgmt division (Guild Mortgage) got laid off. After 2 years of service I'm once again unemployed. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kerrzhe posted:

i'm already having meltdowns every day
I somehow avoided a meltdown upon losing my job today :v: