Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Going down to swing on the rope. In the eroding tree root cave that gives witness to root systems on this form of tree.

I swung and the rope broke and I landed on my back in the form of detritus and moss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So, I was ther frosting. Wanting to get away but finding congress.Soon I trudged into a store. Everybody heard my story and gave a dandwich.

And then! *Horns* My mom!

(you should be so lucky)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Can we cut out the details for time?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Stumped.

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 3, 2022

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 3, 2022

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOLYnOthIw

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Professor Shark posted:

I always thought it'd be fun to have stories about 221A Baker Street, where a couple foils to Homes and Watson live and try to eavesdrop on them in order to beat them in solving the mystery except they cannot hear very well and are incompetent and end up in the wrong spot/ talking to the wrong people/ etc and loving everything up to make things worse than if they'd just not involved themselves.

This shark needs more coda.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I was there on 9th street. Something happened. I knew it before it even started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am reminded by my past, It says shush.

So, this is a gun? Wait a tic?