Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Johnny had never died before and was very afraid it would happen very soon. He was also deathly afraid of ghosts even though he had never seen one but he was sure that if he did then he would die for sure. He also played the bassoon and was going to play at a concert but he fell asleep on his couch while practicing and was afraid he would be too late for the concert. He went up to the stage and wondered where all the other players in the orchestra were but he played his solo to the audience. But he played very badly and the audience booed at him, and he said "come on it wasn't that bad", but they kept booing and booing.

Two hours later the other players came to the concert hall and they found Johnny pale and dead on the stage clutching a paper note. It read: "The audience were ghosts; that's why they booed."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A murderer was loose in town. The police had no clues except a lot of bodies that had all lost their lives. Suddenly, a man walked into the station, saying "it was me who did it. I'm the killer." They sent him to prison for life, but little did they know that he was already dead. They had to release him immediately.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
The clown at the circus took a deep bow and the audience clapped and cheered. Then, suddenly, his big pants and shoes exploded with the force of dynamite. The explosion tore asunder his flesh and his innards splattered all over the horrified onlookers. His balls became deadly projectiles and his poo poo-filled intestines wrapped around an old lady's neck, choking her.
"Excellent!" cackled the ringmaster, with the detonator lodged firmly in his hairy rear end. "Now I'm the greatest clown there is, as surely as my name is donald j trump!"

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A man had sex with the woman and they became a couple but then he cheated with another woman and so the woman cheated with another man and they left one another for those with whom they had cheated but then the cheaters became the cheated as they cheated once again with each other and then world war 2 happened right on top of them all.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A monster came out of the dark woods one night. It was me.