Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

No seriously where is Regal? TK said he would be watching the Pure title match he was nowhere to be seen and it made me a little sad

genuine answer? he was busy doing a wrestlecon talkshow with conrad, double j and bischoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
ROH wasnt in deep poo poo due to covid canceling most their shows and the elite leaving

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
incredibly hosed up that the embassy eventually just became Tommaso Ciampa and like 8 managers

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

Whatever happened to Daizee Haze anyway? She was in The Embassy and was a mainstay in Shimmer among other indies.

think she just retired because of health issues??? her an delirious obviously broke up at some point, dont remember if it was before that or after she left wrestling.

edit: someone on reddit said she came out about having an eating disorder and was a part of her retirement for health reasons

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Apr 11, 2022

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
probably werent gonna do it, but tony should have promoted every gcw suzuki match the last few days as roh title matches to make the reign look better but also whatever

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
aew and roh are basically the same thing please understand.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think the only return that would top shibata's appearance at Forbidden Door for me would be Morishima running in after Greshams defense and smashing him with a backdrop driver

Nigel lariating Greshams head off is more believable

I just had the thought that Cage is absolutely taking the title of Gresham if that's the match

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i think thats more than pre Tony Khan ROH sales so good for them

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope they announce more matches

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
posted in the aew thread since they're basically the same promotion at this time

edit: you already saw it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
tony khan should reopen that google drive of all the old ROH Shows

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
no

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Willow was not pulled from the show apparently

https://twitter.com/beyondwrestling/status/1622648320215732224/photo/1

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Davros1 posted:

I hope so. And the World, World Tag Team, and Pure titles need tweaked to change over to the new logo to be honest

they should retire the tag titles to Mark Briscoe and then use that as the excuse to make new titles for everyone

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wheres the tv champ

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i'm sure visa stuff is a big pain but it seems like its one of aew/roh's biggest hurdles with all of the international talent they have, i guess there's not a way to preemptively anticipate & get ahead of these issues

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lamuella posted:

it is the nature of the Best and Worst Matches Thread that people will refer to a 2 and a half star match that was a little bit sloppy as "the drizzling shits"

the match was boring as gently caress and wrestling is subjective specially with how spoiled people are with actual very good wrestling nowadays

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
there's a blank line actually. Legally it says Johnathan ______________ .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

a dumb moron posted:

I forgot about Marti Belle! I thought she was good. Is she still in a tag team with that other lady whose name I forget I’m sorry?

Allison Kay as the Hex? Probably she was on ROH too