Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i started doing Uber a little as a side histle and made three hundo in 2 days so i bought a xbox series s

the wifi in my apt is so bad it looks like it would literally take 100 hours to download Forza Horizon and 8 hours just for Hades and Hollow Knight lmao

guess i gotta buy a modem too >:[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
You should save that money op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad decision

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pass that poo poo, homie!

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
You bought a series s to play on.

I bought a series s as an investment. We are not the same.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

you'll have a lot of great free games to play with GamePass and never run out.
The people you meet playing all these wild new games will be your friends for life and they're all really cool and fun!
The Series X is by far the most powerful console on the market that will ever be produced and is capable of 8k resolution for the games and TV's that support it (like mine) which gives you graphic clarity so vivid it's better than real life and you transcend reality and enter the game totally, obliterating your senses and annihilating your consciousness.
The Xbox becomes the Ur-God in your own home, indivisible from you and the universe and all that surrounds us, engulfing us in planes of experiences indescribable to PS5 owners who still toil mindlessly to chase clout, op.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrHUJrhZMJI

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yar bitchmade

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Defenistrator posted:

You bought a series s to play on.

I bought a series s as an investment. We are not the same.

Whats up with your burritos

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I’ll be more than happy to take it off your hands op. Just let me know.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Lol, you got a 2nd job to buy a child's toy.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Young couple early 20s with a baby buying massive vizio and various peripherals in front of me at walmart most soul crushing poo poo lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Xbox keeps winning

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

you could have bought like 100 propeller hats instead op smdh

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Wifi Toilet posted:

Lol, you got a 2nd job to buy a child's toy.

Sorry OP, I’m in a bad mood since my boss decided to update a server yesterday (we had a policy of no updates on Friday, but I guess that doesn’t apply to her) so now I have to deal with poo poo being broken so I can’t imagine ever wanting a second job unless I was literally starving. If playing games takes your mind off all the bullshit in life, you do you and play those games.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Big Beef City posted:

The people you meet playing all these wild new games will be your friends for life and they're all really cool and fun!
The Series X is by far the most powerful console on the market that will ever be produced and is capable of 8k resolution for the games and TV's that support it (like mine) which gives you graphic clarity so vivid it's better than real life and you transcend reality and enter the game totally, obliterating your senses and annihilating your consciousness.
The Xbox becomes the Ur-God in your own home, indivisible from you and the universe and all that surrounds us, engulfing us in planes of experiences indescribable to PS5 owners who still toil mindlessly to chase clout, op.

can i come over and play Unravel Two w/you?

i'll make pancakes

i don't have a controller to bring, tho

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 2, 2022

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Whats stupid is that even if the dog was born elsewhere they still call it a Boston Terrier

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

I’ll be more than happy to take it off your hands op. Just let me know.

more like oldxboxless

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Whats stupid is that even if the dog was born elsewhere they still call it a Boston Terrier

they keep the accent though, so i've heard

Barrhhhk! Barrrhk!

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Can I borrow it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

precision posted:

i started doing Uber a little as a side histle and made three hundo in 2 days so i bought a xbox series s

the wifi in my apt is so bad it looks like it would literally take 100 hours to download Forza Horizon and 8 hours just for Hades and Hollow Knight lmao

guess i gotta buy a modem too >:[

split screen halo is fun as hell

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
U should gently caress it

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

runnypoops posted:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
doesn't look like xbox can play deus ex or vampire the masquerade bloodlines so why would I want it?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

STABASS posted:

doesn't look like xbox can play deus ex or vampire the masquerade bloodlines so why would I want it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGFfF_oQ30A&t=46s

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
poo poo I got a eggsbox too but a quiche and some hardboileds later it’s just some cardboard. :shrug:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I like duke nukem 3d as well

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

poo poo I got a eggsbox too but a quiche and some hardboileds later it’s just some cardboard. :shrug:

post and avatar checks out

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

He got a Series S so he’s not doing any of that.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

runnypoops posted:

Series S doesn’t have a disc drive.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

He got a Series S so he’s not doing any of that.

I got a serious D

I'll see myself out

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
whats the difference between the s and the x and also who gives a poo poo

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

interwhat posted:

X has more bits and a dvd drive for ~physical media~

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

interwhat posted:

The S is a worthless piece of poo poo and the Series X is what you buy when you weren't able to get a decent PC before hardware prices skyrocketed because that's the only reason to buy a system where all the games are also PC releases and Game Pass is on PC as well.

It makes an okay 4K player with Dolby Vision support tho.

Lol at people who think there will be 8K games on console this gen.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The S is a worthless piece of poo poo and the Series X is what you buy when you weren't able to get a decent PC before hardware prices skyrocketed because that's the only reason to buy a system where all the games are also PC releases and Game Pass is on PC as well.

what he said

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

return it and get a switch, the only good console of this generation

graphics don't matter, nintendo makes good games, and you can play 'em on the shitter

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Hope your frontdoor is wide enough to get it in, op! Haha! Hoho!

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
Shoulda bought a original one and modded it

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I did a 360 and walked away :smugdog:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I’m proud of u op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

yea i got a pc with a ryzen 5 and a gtx 1070 for $1000 from a friend. He built it, used it for a couple months but then just HAD to build a liquid cooled system. Find a friend thats an impulse buyer and just buy poo poo in their wake, op

what about the steam deck tho