Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

(sp?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPdZBQm38M

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
earlier i was driving behind someone who had a pic of Scarface on their car, and also it said "THE WORLD IS YOURS" on the side

i wonder if they won it in a promo tie in with the video game or if they just, uh, did that on their own recognizance

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tell us more about the mundane things you see randomly during the day op it's very exciting for example earlier today I saw a larger than average shopping cart

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeS0CcpRbGE&t=7s

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Big Beef City posted:

Tell us more about the mundane things you see randomly during the day op it's very exciting for example earlier today I saw a larger than average shopping cart

bj's?

edit: not asking if you got multiple blow jobs, was wondering if you saw the oversized cart at a bj's club store since i have seen them there and they are ludicrously oversized

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Are you going to eat that?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

also op i did the work for you on this one:

google posted:

Secure your grip. Text with one hand, snap better photos & stop phone drops. Get yours now. Easily hold or stand up your device with a PopSockets PopGrip for mobile phones & tablets. Show Off Your Style. Biggest Online Collection. Easy To Attach And Move.

whats everyone's opinion on popsockets? at first i thought they might be like those hot trendy squishmallows but turns out they are much more mundane and useful.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

They've been stuck in that photo since the 90s.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
fixed the spelling for you

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiwgOWo7mDc

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
I have popsockets on all my buttplugs. They stick very nicely to the flared base and make removal a breeze. I got the tip from permabanned user derpies when we were in a discord together. He kept sending me pics of his butthole and in one pic he had inserted a glass unicorn plug. I zoomed in and noticed the Ike Turner popsocket on it and I thought it was a brilliant idea. He might be a huge sex creep, but this idea has changed my life.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Malicious posted:

I have popsockets on all my buttplugs. They stick very nicely to the flared base and make removal a breeze. I got the tip from permabanned user derpies when we were in a discord together. He kept sending me pics of his butthole and in one pic he had inserted a glass unicorn plug. I zoomed in and noticed the Ike Turner popsocket on it and I thought it was a brilliant idea. He might be a huge sex creep, but this idea has changed my life.

That's great advice.
Tell derpies thank you very much

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I don't have one but it would probably be useful I drop stuff alot.

I also have sqishmallows but I bought them for my kids.

Nice Target.

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day

Big Beef City posted:

That's great advice.
Tell derpies thank you very much

Sorry, I left the discord. Too many pervs all hanging out enabling each other's creepy fantasies. It was like a Skullmund for sex pests instead of racists.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*Channeling my innermost Jimmyjams*

fart

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sid Malicious posted:

Sorry, I left the discord. Too many pervs all hanging out enabling each other's creepy fantasies. It was like a Skullmund for sex pests instead of racists.

Sounds rough.
Glad you got invited to it and went tho

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Fart

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fart

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

fart

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They’re good OP you should get one, very handy for both your phone and buttplugs.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

The Bloop posted:

Peggy Edson posted:

Kirk Vikernes posted:

[quote="Chinatown" post="522575087"]

fart

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your friend still has yet to claim this thread?

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
i saw a bumper stick that said "don't follow me, i drive like a lunatic"

and then a different one "But you didn't die, did you?"

passive agreessive drivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Wudz posted:

fixed the spelling for you

This is the only reason I bothered to keep reading the thread after I saw the OP, thanks for doing the needful.