Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
A/N: In the early days of the subforum, we used to have quests. I'm bringing it back, baby!

The year is 1878, and the Age of Steam is in full swing. Airships ply the skies, dreadnoughts sail the seas, and babbage engines clack and whirr their song across continents. Yet all is not well in this time of technological advancement. The common man, the farmer and the laborer, are crushed beneath the wheels of capitalism, ground to a fine paste by robber-barons and corrupt officials. A man's dignity means little in this age of brass, and so you have set out to fix that. But it will be a long and hard road to ensure the rights of labor and you must be prepared to die to achieve it.

[]Female (Hard Mode)

Race:
[]White
[]Black (Hard mode)

Name:
[]Write-in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

[X] Female

[x] white

Jonna Smith.

Time for some suffragette fun!

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

StratGoatCom posted:

[X] Female

[x] white

Jonna Smith.

I hosed her. lol

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i have just attended a lovely wedding

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Farm Frenzy posted:

i have just attended a lovely wedding

noice, open bar I assume

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Is this worker paste already widely available for sale or could we maybe start a business selling it as fertilizer or food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

StratGoatCom posted:

[X] Female

[x] white

Jonna Smith.

i throw black women under the bus as its their labor that gives me the free time to handcuff myself to my husband's friends' carriages