Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
This game feels extremely low budget, low polish, and all kinds of jank

It is ridiculously fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
The lotto is drawn at midnight PDT unless they decide to just open it to everyone that presses it.

Agreed about Barbatos. Really the only unit that just feels absolutely unfun to play against. Everything else is just zany chaos mode, and I enjoy that a lot.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Yeah. I don't mind flankers that can merc you if you're not careful. Zaku II is pretty fun for that, but it's not quite a "one hit jump and stun you're dead now" kind of attack. The others I can at least maybe react and try to run or fend them off with something of my own, but a lot of Barb attacks feel like I'm dead before I even know they're there.

On the other hand, having one on your team and using Type A to flip someone right to them is incredibly hilarious.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Man, I never noticed many leavers in the 2050+ range but after the last wave of testers last night, I've fallen to like 1930 and it feels like every match

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
hell yeah

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I am ready for launch.

Also should probably update the thread title since we're gaming soon

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
WE'RE LAUNCHED PILOTS

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Turn A didn't get quite the buff I was hoping, but I've been locking down Barbs all night so far. :getin:

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Game... owns

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

I feel this in my bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Third World Reagan posted:

That is what I figured. It was so strange to read that they would expire.

It's right on the page to buy them. The In-game store doesn't show it anymore, but the screen on the website does:

Even without expiration, the monetization is extremely, aggressively scummy and way worse than I thought it'd be. I'm worried they're just going to kill any f2p incentive by locking suits the way they are and are mostly just trying to make a quick buck rather than support a larger community long term.

Axel Serenity fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Sep 24, 2022