Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shrimp are easy to eat a lot of and you're stupid if you can't or don't and I will loving find you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Cold shrimp is disgusting I only eat my shrimp piping hot off the barbie

Who What Now posted:

I didn't eat shrimp for years but then I decided that was stupid and forced myself to eat it until I liked it (a lot of it was getting over the texture)

You sound like a frickin baby get the hell outta here with your garbage rear end shrimp opinions and let the adults talk about important things (shrimp and eating shrimp cocktails)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have never once in my life seen 'shrimp cocktail' ever served anything near to that in any form.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

You dip shrimp in glorified ketchup don't talk to me about garbage rear end shrimp opinions, nerd

It's called cocktail sauce and I don't need to take this from you. Mods please.
It clearly has horseradish in it for esteemed connoisseurs of shrimps and things like shrimp.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothing, BRB

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

AARD VARKMAN posted:

well that's just what comes to mind for millions of people in not America. and thats Beautiful to me.

That's horrifying.

Is it supposed to be like, remoulade on it or what?
Why...who would do that?

It's the loving british again isn't it

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Banana or tomato

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Walrus posted:

mushroom ketchup is the original ketchup idiots

oh duhhh,... VANILLA ice cream?>??

thats you guys

It was walnut ketchup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Who What Now posted:

What are you talking about, American cocktail sauce is ketchup and horseradish.

No that's what your broke rear end parents told you.

The recipe you quoted is correct and closest to but better than the cocktail sauce you'd get at a store.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Flavahbeast posted:

supermarkets in the US used to sell something similar

Where the hell was that sold?
I have never once in my life seen this