Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Sports is dumb and should be left to private institutions outside of health protection, employment, gambling, and equipment regulations.

I do support provisions for trans and NB athletes under health protection. The rest I think is a discussion that needs to happen between sports organizing bodies and health experts, not culture warriors with answers pre-picked. From what i have seen the difference in any given year is something like ~110 under 18 athletes that could possibly gain big by topping that years charts. The bigger difference is in athletes in their prime from 18-28, but by then all that's left are the freaks of nature who are already far above average. no one whose made it that far really needs to cheat in such a public way. And even if they did at that point its into private organizing bodies not schools.

Stop letting your taxes subsidize premium cables content.

Barrel Cactaur fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU