Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
When I worked at IHOP during college, a guy named Rodrigo and I used to take the trash out together late at night and get it on in the dumpster corral. The grease bin was right there and in the heat of the moment, it was convenient lube for fisting. It was like the butter scene in Last Tango except we'd just grab a handful of grease and get wrist deep in each other. That was our limit though, because we both had young wives and newborns at home and you can fist to the wrist without cheating in my book. Only my wife was allowed to go in to the elbow.

Anyhow, Rodrigo and I would go back in and finish our shift farting all the air out we'd compressed into each other's backside. You'd think all the farting would have set off some alarms with our coworkers, but they were sausage and bacon scented so they were none the wiser. I miss Rodrigo, but in the early days of Craigslist, he invited a bunch of people over for a big gang fisting party and at his house and one of the attendees perforated his rectum, got sepsis and passed away just before his son's 6th birthday. It was sad, but I know he's in heaven fisting to his heart's content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sid Malicious posted:

When I worked at IHOP during college, a guy named Rodrigo and I used to take the trash out together late at night and get it on in the dumpster corral. The grease bin was right there and in the heat of the moment, it was convenient lube for fisting. It was like the butter scene in Last Tango except we'd just grab a handful of grease and get wrist deep in each other. That was our limit though, because we both had young wives and newborns at home and you can fist to the wrist without cheating in my book. Only my wife was allowed to go in to the elbow.

Anyhow, Rodrigo and I would go back in and finish our shift farting all the air out we'd compressed into each other's backside. You'd think all the farting would have set off some alarms with our coworkers, but they were sausage and bacon scented so they were none the wiser. I miss Rodrigo, but in the early days of Craigslist, he invited a bunch of people over for a big gang fisting party and at his house and one of the attendees perforated his rectum, got sepsis and passed away just before his son's 6th birthday. It was sad, but I know he's in heaven fisting to his heart's content.

Now THAT is how u stsrt a new page

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid Malicious posted:

Yes.