Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It's been a while and I think we should tell our fail mods what we think of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

bring back LF

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I can't remember who's mod and who's IK and of what, which is a good sign IMO things are running smoothly

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

what's a mod

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

every thread should be slowmode

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Buck Wildman posted:

what's a mod

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

what does IK stand for and how are they different than a mod

is it like a mod deputizing a poster

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Can we post death threats to Russians? I know its allowed on facebook but I do not know the policy for here

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Oglethorpe posted:

what does IK stand for and how are they different than a mod

is it like a mod deputizing a poster

an ik is basically a mod who's been put on suspension and if he looks into this any further the chief will have his badge

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

mod/iks seem to be doing well and cspam is much less ideologically monolithic than it used to be. leave the ukraine thread on slow mode it's funnier to see slap fights fizzle out from lack of attention/time. get rid of the 2 mental health thread IKs or force all mental health issues/meltdowns/etc into that thread so it's not just extra IKs for no reason and other threads don't have to deal with goons having mental health crises

Marzzle has issued a correction as of 17:46 on Apr 6, 2022

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

outrageous

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
yes?

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53JpbrxM7O0

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

modding is generally acceptable

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

turn off slowposting in qcs I demand full speed funny

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Buck Wildman posted:

turn off slowposting in qcs I demand full speed funny

sure

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

thank you

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Death to slow mode

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

pushpins posted:

Can we post death threats to Russians? I know its allowed on facebook but I do not know the policy for here

IDF troops only I'm afraid

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

There are still a couple of weirdo posters who either post increasing psychotic things or seek constant negative attention. They seem to come from the same subset of threads. Other than that :gas: or move the culture warrior thread to gbs/pyf.

Larry should be allowed to post here. We can all agree his posting is much better than the epic dog killing posts.

Overall a solid C+ rating.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There are still a couple of weirdo posters who either post increasing psychotic things or seek constant negative attention. They seem to come from the same subset of threads. Other than that :gas: or move the culture warrior thread to gbs/pyf.

Larry should be allowed to post here. We can all agree his posting is much better than the epic dog killing posts.

I'm trying to keep up the Larry tradition by basically doing nothing but spamming the r-word in the glenn thread - but it is a heavy crown to bear.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Close cspam

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

Close cspam

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Good soup! posted:

Close cspam

at midnight preferably

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Good soup! posted:

Close cspam

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

give in to the stupid QQCS dipshits that cant shutup about closing CSPAM and unleash CSPAM onto the rest of the forums. itll be funny. it may also destroy the site. win-win imo

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I'm trapped inside cspam, my own personal lament configuration. Please, close it, set me free and end our collective suffering

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I think the mods are just swell! :)

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Doing great!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

At least the weirdos have been getting hit, that's a massive improvement from before when thru got made mods.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah good trajectory over all. do miss larry's contributions to the marxism thread thread that i still read, though.

Zerg Mans posted:

I'm trying to keep up the Larry tradition by basically doing nothing but spamming the r-word in the glenn thread - but it is a heavy crown to bear.

so like do you actually think that word causes harm and you use it in the glenn thread anyway because you have no principles or are you some other flavor of tedious/annoying?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Good soup! posted:

Close cspam

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

free cumshitter and all c-spam political prisoners (other than Alec Eiffel and SpiderHyphenMan who really stunk up the joint, they can stay gone)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

change probed

gently caress that, all gimmick accounts should be instantly chain probed/banned.

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 22:24 on Apr 6, 2022

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

gently caress that, all gimmick accounts should be instantly change probed/banned.

change probed

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

change probed

that's right bitch

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Close all boards but cspam let's see those losers go a few rounds in the thunderdome

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

decriminalize horny in the Trimp thread

the bonking has gone too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Good soup! posted:

Close cspam