Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
gas the trump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's been done, drat thing won't stay down

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Majorian posted:

Lol you want to be a mod

settle it with a rap battle

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

settle it with a rap battle

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
i wont but i do want to point out a 2x mod trying to own me for saying i want to mod qcs is pretty funny

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

i wont but i do want to point out a 2x mod trying to own me for saying i want to mod qcs is pretty funny

nah qcs mod should not be a drama goon

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

CODChimera posted:

nah qcs mod should not be a drama goon

normally i would agree with you but we're talking about me

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
anyway they'll never do it so breathe easy. whatever the next big brain idea is will fail completely causing site-wide hostilities and they'll get hte baby blowjob mod to run the reboot

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i personally don't think meltydowny aggro weirdos should be mods but hell it's jeffrey's site

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
in the sites darkest hour he'll do the bit from silicon valley about the dick algorithm

but extremely worse

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Dustcat posted:

i personally don't think meltydowny aggro weirdos should be mods but hell it's jeffrey's site

you get it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Dustcat posted:

youre right the guy who wrote a multi-paragraph fantasizing about getting a blowjob from a baby and then cried and punched his pillow about should not be a mod. glad we're in agreement. anyway thats neither here nor there,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dustcat posted:

it's been done, drat thing won't stay down

kick the anthill!!!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

youre right the guy who wrote a multi-paragraph fantasizing about getting a blowjob from a baby and then cried and punched his pillow about should not be a mod. glad we're in agreement. anyway thats neither here nor there,

mod threads bring out the worst in everyone

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

lmfao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

whats with the bumping old threads?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

They’re good threads,

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i think we should give the version of cspam where its like 4-5 guys just posting about posting a shot

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i think we should give the version of cspam where its like 4-5 guys just posting about posting a shot

sure, make a metaposting thread

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

sure, make a metaposting thread

i mean i think this is it guys

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

CODChimera posted:

was bored at work the other day and thinking about ait getting ruthlessly headshotted for posting "bump" in the wrong thread. so i just looked back at some old poo poo and necro'd like a half-dozen with "bump", chosen pretty much at random. i guess others were inspired and have taken up the torch. its this kind of leadership that makes me the best choice for qcs mod.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

was bored at work the other day and thinking about ait getting ruthlessly headshotted for posting "bump" in the wrong thread. so i just looked back at some old poo poo and necro'd like a half-dozen with "bump", chosen pretty much at random. i guess others were inspired and have taken up the torch. its this kind of leadership that makes me the best choice for qcs mod.

i like the bumps, it's been a real "blast from the past" as you kids call it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

Been saying this

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

vyelkin posted:

I gassed the second one because Dolphin was the OP and they got permabanned for being a psycho and I didn't want to somehow summon their energy back to the forum

Is this the new magic / occult thread?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
it could be. give it a whirl

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Weka posted:

Is this the new magic / occult thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSqSROT3WVo

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

who cares Sarah palin exists

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I haven't gotten a piece of the action so I'm probably going to just gas one random one that's super bad (makes me feel important)

my feedback is you dont follow through on your promise, to gas the trump thread. bad mod, demod imo

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
trust is earned slowly but lost quickly. i think nhd bottomed out with everyone when he refused to see the metal gear solid series through, as he had promised

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

trust is earned slowly but lost quickly. i think nhd bottomed out with everyone when he refused to see the metal gear solid series through, as he had promised

this is my main beef with nhd tbh

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
he stopped at the best one. unbelievable

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
i think its fine to try using mkultra techniques on users of the forum and most other dumb poo poo he does is just mods being mods. but u must respect kojima

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs1sIgPzOT0

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Al! posted:

didn't you leave for bread and roses? lol how was that

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Cuttlefush posted:

had an avatar and everything lol

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think al! just left

and then came back

you guys are way too focused on grudges and trying to make every event fit a grudge narrative

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

croup coughfield posted:

i think its fine to try using mkultra techniques on users of the forum and most other dumb poo poo he does is just mods being mods. but u must respect kojima

if he actually played through he might have had a better technique. cloks would be strapped to a gurney right now with some earbuds in his chest instead of permabanned

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

if he actually played through he might have had a better technique. cloks would be strapped to a gurney right now with some earbuds in his chest instead of permabanned

lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

croup coughfield posted:

I had the idea to bump the oldest thread in CSPAM a while back and discovered every single topic from before mid-2017 or so has been locked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I had the idea to bump the oldest thread in CSPAM a while back and discovered every single topic from before mid-2017 or so has been locked

well, you should go look up and bump an interesting thread from late 2017