Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Dustcat posted:

i think al! just left

and then came back

you guys are way too focused on grudges and trying to make every event fit a grudge narrative

im a blank slate but from what i've seen you get what you give. this only happens when you take shots at people who were around for whatever it is constitutes the grudge. if you are gonna give people poo poo you must also take poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

like, "oldest bumpable cspam therad" probably doesn't have anything going for it

bump a good one

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I had the idea to bump the oldest thread in CSPAM a while back and discovered every single topic from before mid-2017 or so has been locked

i think those are archived brother

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

im a blank slate but from what i've seen you get what you give. this only happens when you take shots at people who were around for whatever it is constitutes the grudge. if you are gonna give people poo poo you must also take poo poo.

well i don't want to get between you and al! on whatever the hell this is so you guys do your thing obvs

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

well, you should go look up and bump an interesting thread from late 2017

I specifically wanted the oldest

Welcome to dear diary by Ralp deserves a second chance

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I specifically wanted the oldest

:sad:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
so copy/paste and repost it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Dustcat posted:

well i don't want to get between you and al! on whatever the hell this is so you guys do your thing obvs

you're initiating the exchanges and then complaining about grudges when people respond in kind, jokingly. you keep drawing first blood

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
cspam would have been funnier if they didn't ban all the maga communists

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Al! posted:

Free Crowsbeak?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

nah they'd get tedious rly fast

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

nah they'd get tedious rly fast

yeah that's why they had to be banned

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

you're initiating the exchanges and then complaining about grudges when people respond in kind, jokingly. you keep drawing first blood

lol jesus christ

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
it was never gonna be possible to have a funny politics forum after lf went the way it did

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cspam is a funny politics forum and if you can't find a thread to laugh in that's on you

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Dustcat posted:

cspam is a funny politics forum and if you can't find a thread to laugh in that's on you

wrong

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
there is one good thread in all of cspam and the rest of the forum should be razed and rebuilt in its image

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
u know the one ;)

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

coup croughfield

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
this seemed a little serious to me but if you were actually laughing the whole time then my bad

Dustcat posted:

i think al! just left

and then came back

you guys are way too focused on grudges and trying to make every event fit a grudge narrative

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
i already said i wasnt going to do that pay attention

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

u know the one ;)

yeah the iron chef thread

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!

Al! posted:

yeah the iron chef thread

any thread ur in buddy :D

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
i'd be a bit more generous and say there's a few but u and i are on the same page i think

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Really I’m just here because a series of increasingly bizarre and extreme posting decisions have led me to be canceled by every other possible online outlet, and yes that includes Home Depot garden center product reviews

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 98 days!
interesting

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Really I’m just here because a series of increasingly bizarre and extreme posting decisions have led me to be canceled by every other possible online outlet, and yes that includes Home Depot garden center product reviews

lol

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

0_____0

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

i told tom to kill himself and it got me banned from tidal too

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

has anyone spoken with pener in the last month

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

i say swears online posted:

they got another silent 30 days but hopefully it's not the bad kind of 30 days you get for "sending pms"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

they got another silent 30 days but hopefully it's not the bad kind of 30 days you get for "sending pms"

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i say swears online posted:

yeah i did, he got arrested and spent his time in jail learning about sea law and the Sailor's Code. he's completely insane now

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
the mods are not cruel enough and morale is starting to improve. The forums are healing, dead threads are living again.

we are in a golden age

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

oh ok so this is why all those old threads got necroed, its all starting to make sense

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Shitposting spree to be cool but throw a fit at the same time lol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

croup coughfield posted:

there is one good thread in all of cspam and the rest of the forum should be razed and rebuilt in its image

you're saying NYTP shouldn't be confined to just the Glennthread?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

yeah i did, he got arrested and spent his time in jail learning about sea law and the Sailor's Code. he's completely insane now

drat that's really sad. i wonder what went wrong

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

last time i talked to balloogan it sounded like he was going to go to prison, in mexico. thats my mod feedback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

last time i talked to balloogan it sounded like he was going to go to prison, in mexico. thats my mod feedback

prove it