Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

free cumshitter and all c-spam political prisoners (other than Alec Eiffel and SpiderHyphenMan who really stunk up the joint, they can stay gone)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

decriminalize horny in the Trimp thread

the bonking has gone too far

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Farm Frenzy posted:

the ukraine thread in qcs is the best ukraine thread on this forum. i say good job mods keep it up

the faintest praise imaginable

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

really queer Christmas posted:

See these guns ladies? They got this ripped from throwing bricks at so many aggressive poodles. I'll make you wetter than your lungs with covid hmu if interested

why did they call it the Super Scope when it didn't have a scope

edit: oh, this is the mod feedback thread

free cumshitter

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

I agree, I require atleast one emptyquote from each of you per day, thank you in advance.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

IMO mods need to sticky this thread, the proletariat's feedback thread. Failure to do so indicates cowardice and reactionary class warfare.

if this thread can't free cumshitter then it's no better than the stickied one and doesn't deserve any special privileges

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

rime studied the blade

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Red Baron posted:

I’m sorry but telling people who want/have children that they’ve birthed lives destined only to suffer or to witness suffering beyond our comprehension is violence and we won’t stand for it here

we'll just leave it unsaid then

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

all the mods have dad bods

that includes the lady mods btw

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

NeatMuffintopDude

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Lol you want to be a mod

settle it with a rap battle

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

youre right the guy who wrote a multi-paragraph fantasizing about getting a blowjob from a baby and then cried and punched his pillow about should not be a mod. glad we're in agreement. anyway thats neither here nor there,

mod threads bring out the worst in everyone

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

i think we should give the version of cspam where its like 4-5 guys just posting about posting a shot

sure, make a metaposting thread

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

there is one good thread in all of cspam and the rest of the forum should be razed and rebuilt in its image

you're saying NYTP shouldn't be confined to just the Glennthread?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

what's new in lumpentrollville

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

John Charity Spring posted:

rip pener kropoopkin, went insane from watching Avatar 2 and deciding it was a Good Politics Movie

he died as he lived: wondering why nobody liked his posting

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

he was a good poster

heck yeah he was, but he also enjoyed a good razzing so it's my way of honoring his contributions to the forums

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

you need to realize that you have no idea what good or bad posting is. you're flipping a coin every single time you think about it.

was filthy hans always like this or did something happen. i dont remember him always being like this

do you know what a sarcasm is

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

et tu, lumps?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

John Charity Spring posted:

rip pener kropoopkin, went insane from watching Avatar 2 and deciding it was a Good Politics Movie

what actually happened to kropoopkin, I don't see the name in the leper colony nor the goons who are no longer with us thread

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

there's an initial probation that was silently increased to 30ish days, then 60 days. there's a gasses thread that didn't seem too kooky. i mean, out of character for him but not very weird for cspam. i think you can just take what people said around the itial probe at face value and hope he gets well soon? probably shouldn't pry

I wish him a swift recovery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lol