Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
in the sites darkest hour he'll do the bit from silicon valley about the dick algorithm

but extremely worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Dustcat posted:

i personally don't think meltydowny aggro weirdos should be mods but hell it's jeffrey's site

you get it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
trust is earned slowly but lost quickly. i think nhd bottomed out with everyone when he refused to see the metal gear solid series through, as he had promised

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

croup coughfield posted:

i think its fine to try using mkultra techniques on users of the forum and most other dumb poo poo he does is just mods being mods. but u must respect kojima

if he actually played through he might have had a better technique. cloks would be strapped to a gurney right now with some earbuds in his chest instead of permabanned

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Dustcat posted:

i think al! just left

and then came back

you guys are way too focused on grudges and trying to make every event fit a grudge narrative

im a blank slate but from what i've seen you get what you give. this only happens when you take shots at people who were around for whatever it is constitutes the grudge. if you are gonna give people poo poo you must also take poo poo.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Dustcat posted:

well i don't want to get between you and al! on whatever the hell this is so you guys do your thing obvs

you're initiating the exchanges and then complaining about grudges when people respond in kind, jokingly. you keep drawing first blood

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
it was never gonna be possible to have a funny politics forum after lf went the way it did

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
this seemed a little serious to me but if you were actually laughing the whole time then my bad

Dustcat posted:

i think al! just left

and then came back

you guys are way too focused on grudges and trying to make every event fit a grudge narrative

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

i say swears online posted:

has anyone spoken with pener in the last month

they got another silent 30 days but hopefully it's not the bad kind of 30 days you get for "sending pms"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

yeah i did, he got arrested and spent his time in jail learning about sea law and the Sailor's Code. he's completely insane now

no...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

speng31b posted:

so how is croups mod application going? forums looking insane (great)

if nothing else he could try holding court in the marxism thread the next time there's a big dumb thing. dialect it out. that's an option. the mods cant go in there if he doesnt let them

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

actually last i saw he was posting in the trump thread

oh god no

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Filthy Hans posted:

he died as he lived: wondering why nobody liked his posting

you need to realize that you have no idea what good or bad posting is. you're flipping a coin every single time you think about it.

was filthy hans always like this or did something happen. i dont remember him always being like this

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Filthy Hans posted:

do you know what a sarcasm is

yes but i don't respect it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
there's an initial probation that was silently increased to 30ish days, then 60 days. there's a gasses thread that didn't seem too kooky. i mean, out of character for him but not very weird for cspam. i think you can just take what people said around the itial probe at face value and hope he gets well soon? probably shouldn't pry

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
have they made any yet

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

croup coughfield posted:

would rather not

i was imagining you'd just put on here's to you and court would be the swift, merciful executions of whoever needed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
very nice