Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Good soup! posted:

Close cspam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3Ynxgk0oE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's been done, drat thing won't stay down

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

settle it with a rap battle

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i personally don't think meltydowny aggro weirdos should be mods but hell it's jeffrey's site

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

sure, make a metaposting thread

i mean i think this is it guys

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

was bored at work the other day and thinking about ait getting ruthlessly headshotted for posting "bump" in the wrong thread. so i just looked back at some old poo poo and necro'd like a half-dozen with "bump", chosen pretty much at random. i guess others were inspired and have taken up the torch. its this kind of leadership that makes me the best choice for qcs mod.

i like the bumps, it's been a real "blast from the past" as you kids call it

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs1sIgPzOT0

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think al! just left

and then came back

you guys are way too focused on grudges and trying to make every event fit a grudge narrative

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I had the idea to bump the oldest thread in CSPAM a while back and discovered every single topic from before mid-2017 or so has been locked

well, you should go look up and bump an interesting thread from late 2017

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

like, "oldest bumpable cspam therad" probably doesn't have anything going for it

bump a good one

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

im a blank slate but from what i've seen you get what you give. this only happens when you take shots at people who were around for whatever it is constitutes the grudge. if you are gonna give people poo poo you must also take poo poo.

well i don't want to get between you and al! on whatever the hell this is so you guys do your thing obvs

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I specifically wanted the oldest

:sad:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

you're initiating the exchanges and then complaining about grudges when people respond in kind, jokingly. you keep drawing first blood

lol jesus christ

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cspam is a funny politics forum and if you can't find a thread to laugh in that's on you

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

coup croughfield

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Really I’m just here because a series of increasingly bizarre and extreme posting decisions have led me to be canceled by every other possible online outlet, and yes that includes Home Depot garden center product reviews

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

they got another silent 30 days but hopefully it's not the bad kind of 30 days you get for "sending pms"

lol