Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Crazypoops posted:

There should be an emptyquote quota

I agree, I require atleast one emptyquote from each of you per day, thank you in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Bring back old school spelling and grammar rules, but only for the Trump thread.

Weka
May 5, 2019

IMO mods need to sticky this thread, the proletariat's feedback thread. Failure to do so indicates cowardice and reactionary class warfare.

Weka
May 5, 2019

R. Guyovich posted:

I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy.

I know I shouldn't care what happens to my body once I am gone but it is my dearest wish that my earthly remains be thrown into a skip, so I may be in death as I was in life.

Weka
May 5, 2019

vyelkin posted:

I gassed the second one because Dolphin was the OP and they got permabanned for being a psycho and I didn't want to somehow summon their energy back to the forum

Is this the new magic / occult thread?