Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

croup coughfield posted:

youre right the guy who wrote a multi-paragraph fantasizing about getting a blowjob from a baby and then cried and punched his pillow about should not be a mod. glad we're in agreement. anyway thats neither here nor there,

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
he stopped at the best one. unbelievable

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

cspam would have been funnier if they didn't ban all the maga communists

nah they'd get tedious rly fast

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
i'd be a bit more generous and say there's a few but u and i are on the same page i think

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Really I’m just here because a series of increasingly bizarre and extreme posting decisions have led me to be canceled by every other possible online outlet, and yes that includes Home Depot garden center product reviews

0_____0