Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

actualize yourself cretins

Actualizing well, dawg. How are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm stealing your cable

Next time just ask. There’s some plenty of cable to go around, friend

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Rip Fly Molo. He lobotomized himself and it didn't matter.

He had to drool so that others could fly

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

croup coughfield posted:

was bored at work the other day and thinking about ait getting ruthlessly headshotted for posting "bump" in the wrong thread. so i just looked back at some old poo poo and necro'd like a half-dozen with "bump", chosen pretty much at random. i guess others were inspired and have taken up the torch. its this kind of leadership that makes me the best choice for qcs mod.

I had the idea to bump the oldest thread in CSPAM a while back and discovered every single topic from before mid-2017 or so has been locked

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

well, you should go look up and bump an interesting thread from late 2017

I specifically wanted the oldest

Welcome to dear diary by Ralp deserves a second chance

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Al! posted:

cspam would have been funnier if they didn't ban all the maga communists

Free Crowsbeak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Really I’m just here because a series of increasingly bizarre and extreme posting decisions have led me to be canceled by every other possible online outlet, and yes that includes Home Depot garden center product reviews